Chapter 6

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 6 [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

          I can’t stop smiling while looking at my little memories on my wall. But even if I want to turn back in time, I can’t, so I start to look for my luggage, the same luggage I take with me on every summer holiday. But I can't find it. In the bathroom nothing, in my parents’ room nothing, it’s not even in my closet. It’s nowhere. I really don’t remember where I put it. What should I do if I don’t find it? I don’t want to buy a new one. Even if this is just a simple object I can’t just replace it because it caries with it my memory.

            When I finally remember my phone rings. I grab my phone knowing who’s calling.

            “Hello…”

            “Ohh, you? What are you doing?” Kyungsoo’s calm voice gives me goose bumps.

            “I was thinking about the past summer holidays. U?” his answer is late.

            “Can we meet, so I can give you your luggage back? I’m sure you need it!”

            “Ahm… Where?”

            “At our coffee shop.” He hangs up.

            I straightened my back while closing my eyes. I breathed the salt scent of Busan’s Sea for the second time in my life.

            I confidently stepped forward and tripped, yet I felt a warm hand catching me before I hit the ground.

            “Watch out!” I forcefully opened my eyes to see a worried Kyungsoo gazing at me. Just an inch was separating my face from his. I stared at him for a long time. My heart was skittering in my chest and my cheeks were burning.

            “What are you doing? You’re not going to carry your baggage inside?” I heard Kris’ voice, then we slowly parted.

            “Thanks!” I shyly smiled at him. He also gave me his usually smile, one side of his mouth went up before the other one. He’s adorable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter