Chapter 1

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           [CONTENTID1] Chapter 1 [/CONTENTID1]
           

             [CONTENTID2]

            I’m sad. . .High school’s over and so is my story. . .I wish I had been more confident. I should have told Kyungsoo that I like him when I had the chance. Now I regret. . .

            The wall in front of me is full of old pictures and my first photo with Kyungsoo is from our first day of school. All of us remained the same. . .

            For the first time I walked through the gates of my future high school where for the next four years I would make my own life story. . .I thought. I tried to encourage myself by smiling. The schoolyard was full of old and new students. In the end I found my classmates and it seemed like everyone was nervous. I wished that everything would end quickly.

            The opening ceremony of the high school had started, but I didn’t pay attention to the principal. I just stared at the fliers our class master gave us.

            “Come on kids! Does someone have a camera?” The class master asked. We looked at each other silently asking if we had one. One person was heard from the crowd:

            “I have one!” It was a brown haired, pretty short boy with heart shaped lips. His mysterious, big eyes made me want to know him better. On his way to our teacher he bumped into me making my fliers flew. He bowed while apologizing and bent to gather them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter