Chapter 12

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1] Chapter 12 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

          “Kyungsoo!” I smiling look into his big eyes. I’m holding his hand and I don’t think I can let him go. My heart skitters in my chest and I can feel my cheeks burning. He knows that I’m not waiting an answer but he gives me his usual smile, that smile that made me fall in love with him. Even if four years have passed I believe that everything begins now and I’m not regretting it.

            We enter our room while still holding hands and I glance at them.

            “Are you ok?” says Kyungsoo, with his angel voice.

            “I was wondering. . .If I let go of your hand and I’ll realise that this was just a dream? ” he smiling draws closer to me and gives me a peck on the forehead.

            “It’s not about an imaginary dream baby, it’s just about us!”

            I yawning stare at how Kyungsoo is arranging his bed. Then he sits down on it. I just want to sleep with his arms around my body, but I don’t know how to tell him that. And before he can fall asleep I jump into his bed. Nobody says a word. He covers me with his blanket then turns away from me.

            I close my eyes but I hear some noises and after that I feel his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him until our bodies touch.

            “Thanks…” I say.

            “For what?”

            “Kyungsoo, there’s a lot of things I want to thank you. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter