Chapter 4

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 4 [/CONTENTID1]

            [CONTENTID2]

           The winter was going to end in three weeks. The snow didn’t melt, and everything looked like it was Christmas even if we were in the middle of February. I liked winter, just that I wanted the summer vacation to come. I had enough homework. I couldn’t do anything, but one day I saw an announcement: Audition! The school’s dance team is looking for new members. Yes! Yes! Yes! I was happy because I could finally do what I wanted. Several days in a row I tried to convince Kris and Kyungsoo to audition with me. . .a total fail. It looked like both of them had two left feet. But that’s ok, not everyone had dance skills like I didn’t have Kyungsoo’s angelic voice. I discovered his talent not long ago. At first I was really surprised, then got angry since he didn’t tell me. Until I got used to his voice I forced him to sing all the time.

            The audition was a success for me and a guy. He was pissing me of like he was a stalker.

            “Hey, what’s your name?” I started to get chills and tried to back away.

            “you.” I said grimly. He didn’t even wait to ask him myself:

            “I’m Lay! Nice to meet you!” He beamed. I glared at him.

            “Nice to meet you too!” Or not. . .

            This guy really looked like a ert because he was always around me. When the dance class was over I quickly ran to my amigos. I was trying to catch my breath.

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter