A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

~ Sunggyu's Dream ~

I was back in the same dark black room but instead of there being a fire there was a chair. Walking over to the chair I sat in it only to have ropes come out of nowhere tying me down, I struggled to get out but all my tries have failed. Suddenly the room started changing form black to the color grey but instaed of only being grey it had many different items in the room and one was a human. He slowly walked over to me with a sinister look on his face and in his hands a bloody knife still dripping with freash blood. Getting closer and closer I tried to scoot my chair away but it seemed nailed to the floor, I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. The person was speaking also but I couldn't understand what he was saying because the words were blocked out, but I tried reading his lips.

??: Its.......you...know...the game....over....Huh?

What does that even mean but I didn't even get a chance to try to think of what it means because suddenly the bloody knife was plunged into my stomach. I started gasping for air becuse he punctured my diaprahm causing the air in mmy lungs to slowly decrease. Suddenly I was hearing the voice of somebody saying 'Ma' in my head but the sound slowly started to fade as I was suddenly stabbed in the heart. Bloody was the only thing I could see as is seeped down my shirt and into my shoes, I looked up for the last time to see him smirking in what seems like victory. Then everything faded to black.

~ Dream End ~

I jumped up spitting out what ever was in my mouth and was surprised to feel something dripping down my chin and onto my chest. Choking on what ever was in my mouth I started to cough it out only to find out that it was Blood, which caught me by surprise. Then slowly but surely I was starting to have breathing problems I tried to reach out to find something to grab, but then I heard a beeping sound and knew I was in a hospital I hurridly pushed the nurses button.

Only minutes later everybody was running into my room including Mom and Dad, the doctor told the nurse to get blood and a oxygen tank ready state. I couldn't stop coughing up blood and the air in my lungs was going quickly by the time the nurse came back and with more people I was slowly slipping back into my sleeping state, and everything started to fade to black again.

Heecul's POV-

We were walking to the cafe down the street from the school with my new boyfriend in tow, Siwon. All of us were chatting having a good time until Siwon and I couldn't hear Sunggyu anymore, we turned around to see him sitting in the middle of the sidewalk looking dazed and in pain. Running up to him we kept on asking was he okay and he replyed with I'm fine and slowly started to stand up, but that didn't last long because he suddenly passed out. We grabbed him as quickly as we could and ran to cafe only to surprise everybody around us when we came bursting in. Donghae was frantic asking what happened? and how did this happen? We couldn't even answer.

Suddenly Donghae put him on his back and started to piggyback him out of the cafe but then Sunggyu started to throw up blood, it was running all down Donghae's shirt and onto the floor. Eunhyuk called Ryewook and Henry and told them that we were heading to the hospital because something was wrong with Sunggyu. He started to whisper this name that I have never heard before until he feel dead silent upon arrival at the E.R, doctor kept on asking what happened but we had no way to explain. When the doctor went to check his pulse he suddenly called him his team saying that the patient's pulse was going quickly.

By the time Donghae and Sunggyu's parents arrived he was in his own private ward in a temporary coma as doctors liked to put it. Ryewook was in tears crying and wailing when the doctors said they didn't know what was going on with him. He ended up being in the hospital for a month until he suddenly woke up. Doctors and Nursers were running everywhere talking about somebody in his room press the button for help, which made us all jump up and run into the room. When we arrived he was staring straight at us with pleading eyes, but was still spitting and coughing out blood. Suddenly his heart meter started to go wild and his oxygen level was decreasing, we had to leave the room and couldn't come back in until they had the patient stable.

We were all running back and forth scrambling to try and find out any type of information we could but nobody would tell us anything. Waiting and Waiting and Waiting, we waited at least 3-4 hours before they said he was stable and we could go see him. Rushing into the room and straight to his side he looked worse than before, his skin was paling and his hair seemed to be changing colors. But the worst part about it was that he was hooked up to every meachine available in the hosipital, ow my poor baby!

Henry's POV-

When the doctor said we could see him now we rushed in, my baby boy looked horriable. My spouse was holding onto me for dear life but my knees were starting to get wobble just from looking at my son. But I have to stay strong because the doctors said that he is back into his comatose state but there is a possiblity that he will start throwing up blood again, so we had to keep a eye on him at all times. No of us were moving a singal inch from the bed until me and Heechul's boyfriend named Siwon heard two thuds come from our sides. We looked down to see that Heechul and Ryewook fainted but we just stared at them and soon enough a nurse passing by saw what happened and asked for help.

The nurses and doctors came back in and took them to another room so they could rest before they woke up. Siwon volenterred to go with them because it seemed to him that I wasn't going to be moving form my spot, which was true I was stuck. One of the nurses waved their hand infront of my face but that didn't faze me one bit, they had to bring a chair over and sit me in it because they still couldn't catch my attenton. Everytime I look at Sunggyu I just can't stop think why did he end up like this?