A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

Myungsoo's POV-

We all watched as Sunggyu hit the floor bleeding but at least this time we had a chance to save him. Everybody ran towards him grabbing his body and taking him out of the room and towards my room for treatment. Now it was was Me, the boys, and Sunggyu's worst nightmare L. He stood there laughing and grinning like he just did the most honerable thing ever and he was about to get the key to the city. Dropping the knife on the ground he started to crack his bones but all we could see was the blood dripping down his finger and spoling the crapet under the picture. Honestly I cannot believe that this is happening again because it took 30 years to find him again and make him love me, and here he is again runing my life.

We stood there like this was some type of stand off but L didn't really feel all that fazed by the situation because he just walked over and took a seat and Sunggyu's favorite chair. His FAVORITE chair, and the only thing he is doing is ruining it with blood and his arrogance just to prove the point that he loves me when I don't love him! The boys stepped foward holding out my arm I told them to stay back and go to check on Sunggyu, it took a while before they finally agreed. Now it was only Me and L, and instead of fighting I want to talk one-on-one.

Myungsoo: Why? Just Why?

L: Well as you can see Myungsoo you already know the answer to that question

Myungsoo: I Know that but my question is why him? Out of all the people in the world, Why him?

L: Honestly he is the main obstical in my way. Just because he isn't the old Sunggyu he is still Sunggyu!

Myungsoo: Listen and Listen good, I will never like you the way you like me. Okay? Now don't get me wrong once only once did I feel some feelings towards you but then when I realized that it wasn't what it seemed I didnt feel like that anymore.

L: WHY!! Why don't you LOVE ME!?!?
Myungsoo: Because you are like a brother to me!

L: That is not the answer I want! All of this could of been MINE, the kids, the house, the family! But NO you had to go crush my dreams of being with you for the rest of MY life! And I will do anything to get them out of MY WAY!!!

He lungged towards me and smashed our lips together at first I was shocked because I didn't know he was that in love with me. When I finally regained back my senses I pushed him off and onto the floor, standing quickly I made my way towards the door only to have it sealed with a lock that can only be opened by the one who put it there. Before I could even turn around he was on me and tearing away my clothing fast, pushing off my hands were suddenly restricted to my sides by an invisiable rope. I need somebody to save me becuase for once I found somebody who was stronger than me and my dad combined but his power was driven by lust, hatered, and love, the worst combination ever.

Dongwoo's POV-

After Dad told us to go check on Sunggyu we left the room but instead of having gone with my older brothers I stayed and listened to their conversation. They were really going at it a lot of screaming but what really caught my ear was when L said that everything now could of been his and that he would kill anybody in his way. I guess some people don't understand the meaning of NO because I remembered how he showed up in my dreams once and started going on a rampage saying what he is saying now. I just hope they don't get into a fight becasue all of mommy's favorite things are in there and I will seriously castrate both of themif they break or ruin anything.

When I listened more closely I could hear a seal being put on the door and the sound of clothes getting ripped off and I knew that dad was in trouble. I ran up the stairs and into the room where everybody was and opened the door causing it to slam against the wall making the room shake. Everybody turned around and looked at me with a curious face but when I opened my mouth they were all flying down the stairs and towards the living room.

Dongwoo: L put a seal on the door and I think that he is in the process of father! So..

Kim Twins: Really? But isn't dad strong?

Dongwoo: From my readings L is over powering Dad in this moment. The only reason for that is becasue his power is driven by Hatred....Lust...and Love, they are all on high right now.

Kris: Well we can't do anything about it now we are going to have to wait because nobody and I mean nobody can over power those feelings and try to stop what is happening.

Dongwoo: So how is he doing?

Himchan: He is stable, his wounds have healed up nicely and he can go on like nothing happened.

Kris: Now we just have to wait!

Everybody took a space and either sat down or stood, and like we were told we all waited. We waited for two people, one being Sunggyu who has to wake up and Dad after the seal is broken. Some times I wonder why is this family so hectic? Like can we go one day with out something happening to somebody.