Meet The Kims - Part I

In Real Life

A/N: Terribly sorry for taking so long to update (but at the same time I'm glad I did so because I could see everyone's eagerness for the fic to continue hahaha), but such is life and we get busy. I hope you enjoy this chapter nevertheless and please take note that, as I don't know how the school year works in Korea, I'm going to let my imagination run freely and write as it pleases me and the story. This it nothing but fiction anyway, right~~? ;) So don't be harsh on me, please. I'm no professional writer and I admit I do not have sufficient knowledge regarding the Korean culture. This is just for fun, please enjoy it with a light heart~~ Don't forget to comment. I might've taken a long time to update, but I've put a lot of effort and thought into this chapter, so it is important for me that you let me know about your opinions.

 

 


 

POV — Taeyeon

 

The plane had already taken off and Tiffany and I were both sitting quietly next to each other. Thank goodness I got us first class, I thought. Surprisingly, there weren't many people there. In fact, there was only an old man sitting alone in the first seat, and then there were two middle-aged women, sat a couple of seats behind the man's, who were dressed as if they were going to meet Queen Elizabeth. As for me and Tiffany, well, we got the very last ones. We thought it was more private.

"But are you sure Prince is going to be okay?" Tiffany suddenly said, looking at me. "I've never left him alone for so long," she continued, "I mean, if we're really going to spend New Year's with your parents... What if he doesn't behave well? What if he gets sick and I'm not there? What if he gets sad because I'm not with him? Oh gosh, what if he terrorizes Sunny and she gets angry and--"

"First, calm down," I whispered and chuckled as I gently covered with one of my hands. "Second, I'm sure Prince is going to be just fine. Didn't you tell me he and Sunny get along really well?"

"Uh... Yeah. Yeah, they do," she nodded and said as I withdrew my hand. "Sorry. I'm just... Worried about my puppy."

I watched as she flinched over and over again on her seat.

"You're nervous because we're going to see my family, aren't you?"

"Who, me?" Tiffany said. "No, no. I-I'm fine with that. Really fine, I mean, it's cool. You said they were nice people, I believe in that. I know they're going to treat me well and I bet Korea is just as beautiful as you said it is. Do your parents have a dog? I mean, unless one of them is allergic to dogs like you are, then they couldn't have one. But they could have a cat. If I were your parents, after you left home, I'd get myself a kitty and call it Taeyeon."

I chuckled once again and shook my head, holding Tiffany's hand. "Fany, you're babbling, and you don't make the talkative type, at least not like that. Now let me try again: you're nervous because we're going to see my family, aren't you?"

Tiffany pouted a tad.

"Yes."

"Come on, Fany, don't sulk," I squeezed her hand. "You don't need to feel anxious either, just relax. They're just my parents."

"You would be nervous too, if you were me! Everyone gets nervous when they are about to meet the family of whom they're dating. I mean, I know they probably won't know that we are dating, but I will and--"

"They will," I cut her off.

A small pause.

"What?"

"They will. Let's tell them," I nodded. "They're bound to know."

"Are you sure?" she shifted a little, getting closer to me. "I don't want you to feel pressured."

"I don't. Why, we are staying nearly ten days with my family, and you think I'm going to spend all this time refraining from enjoying our real closeness?" I shook my head, "You know, mom and dad have this spare room in their house which they offer to distant relatives when they visit and stay over. My whole family has always been fond of family gatherings and such and everyone is pretty much really close, so it's common for my parents to have relatives such as cousins come to their house and spend the weekend there, so my mother insists in always keeping that spare room clean, just in case. And I bet the woman has already prepared and tidied everything in that room for you to accommodate yourself and sleep comfortably. But that's not happening. You're sleeping in my room with me," I protested and frowned. "And it would be weird to tell my parents that you're going to sleep in my room if I didn't have a good excuse to justify taking my guest to sleep in the same bed as me. That's why we're telling them as soon as possible," I finished and smiled, proud of my own speech. 

Tiffany crossed her arms and cocked an eyebrow.

"Only so that you can take me to your room without leaving your parents wondering why?"

And also because I love you, I thought to myself.

I could feel my cheeks turning hot pink.

"And because I... I don't see why we should this from them," I said and smiled weakly at her.

She nodded and chuckled slightly. "Fine, I agree."

I kept staring at her face before withdrawing myself a bit. 

I had fallen so deeply in love with Tiffany in the past month that I didn't know such thing was even possible. Or maybe I had already fallen with her way before that rainy and remarkable night, but hadn't realized yet. However, since we kissed for the first time and since we decided to start dating to, as we said, see where it would lead us to, I started to see Tiffany in a very different way. Suddenly, I had to use every bit of my self-control not to hug her or kiss her all the time, or even call or text her when she wasn't around. It was such an unspeakably overwhelming feeling that it felt as if everything had always been there, but remained unnoticed until we both gave it a little push. 

And I knew I loved her. I knew it because I wanted to take care of her, because I wanted her to meet my family and I wanted her to be part of it, because I missed her every minute she wasn't beside me, because I could stare at her ridiculously beautiful face forever, because she made me feel complete and for many other reasons I had yet to discover and another bunch of reasons I couldn't even list in my head. It's cheesy, I would always think to myself. But it was true. Cheesy, but true. And deep. Perhaps those 3 words could briefly describe the love I felt for her.

But I couldn't tell her that. I couldn't tell her I was in love. I was still soon and the thought that opening up could scare her away frightened me whenever it would come to my mind. Any time the slightest thought of telling her how I feel sounded like a good idea to me, my brain would most immediately respond me with two possibilities and one question: the first possibility, she could feel pressured or scared; the second, she could love you back

And then there was the question, the only thing that would literally make me feel like a 5-year-old child afraid of the Boogie Man:

What if she doesn't love you back?

"Hey," she called me, gently resting her hand on my arm and pulling me away from my thoughts. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," I nodded and smiled at her, sighing in relief. "Everything is fine. I guess I'm just a little... Anxious because I haven't seen my parents in two years," I had to lie, and quietly apologized to her in my mind.

"You must really miss them," she said as she slid her hand through my arm until it found my own and our fingers intertwined.

"I do. Sometimes, I even feel like moving in with them again," I chuckled. "But I can't move to Korea, my whole life is in Los Angeles now, and I know how mom and dad do better in our homeland, so I could never ask them to move back to the US because of me. I didn't ask them to stay when they had to go back to Seoul. And there's also Hayeon, mom and dad didn't raise her like they raised me. I was homeschooled, Hayeon goes to school normally and-"

"Who's Hayeon?" Tiffany interrupted me.

"She's my younger sister," I said and smiled, though my smile started to fade away and my eyes widened a little as I thought of Hayeon while looking at Tiffany. Hayeon. Tiffany. Hayeon with Tiffany. "Oh my god, Hayeon."

"I didn't know you had a sister. What's wrong?"

"You see, Tiffany... Uh... Hayeon kind of is a... A huge fan of yours."

Tiffany tilted her head and chuckled, looking at me. "Is she? Have you talked about me to her or what?"

"No. Actually, she talked about you to me."

"How was that so?" Tiffany chuckled again.

"A month ago I talked to my mother on the phone about my Christmas visit and she told me Hayeon was overly excited asking me to bring you to her as a Christmas present, and then the kid took ahold of the phone and started to ask me if you were with me, if you were as beautiful as you seemed to be and if you were... Soft."

Tiffany stared at me for a few seconds before laughing out loud, placing one of her hands over to muffle the sounds that were coming out of it. 

"Did she really? How old is she?" she asked.

"Fourteen."

"Oh, Taeyeon, come on, this is nothing to worry about," she giggled. "I bet she is adorable. She's basically just a kid, Taeyeon, relax."

"She's not just a kid..." I muttered, "That girl can be mischievous! And sometimes even a little... Inconvenient. You see, while I am quiet and shy, Hayeon is really loud and shameless. I might be quite bold but Hayeon is just extremely straight-forward about everything. I mean, which 14-year-old girl in her right mind asks her older sister if the woman she is working with is soft?"

"Well, your sister does. And apparently, she knows what you've been doing on set with the woman you were working with," Tiffany said and laughed again. "But she'll get used to me, you'll see. You speak so well of your family, I'm sure your sister is as polite as you and as your parents seem to be, she won't do anything bad." She made a small pause. "Did you know a fan bit me one day?"

"Bit you?" I frowned.

"Yes. But it didn't hurt. I was at a premiere and I went over to the fans to take pictures and give autographs, and as I stood closer to them, this girl leaned in and bit my forearm," Tiffany giggled. 

"And you thought that's funny?" I cocked an eyebrow.

I would be extremely offended if someone did that to me. 

Tiffany shrugged. "Well, I do think that was a little extreme. But I'm sure she didn't mean any harm. And as I said, it didn't hurt. She was gentle."

"Oh dear," I chuckled. "And has any other fan done anything else of that kind?"

"No, nothing I can recall. You've never been through this kind of situation?"

"No," I shook my head. "My fans are as cool as I am," I winked.

Tiffany chuckled and we stayed quiet for a minute. She took my hand in hers once again and I squeezed it before gently pulling her closer to me.

She shifted on her seat, positioning herself more comfortably while laying her head on my shoulder, looking at me directly in the eyes. "Is anyone looking?" she whispered.

I shook my head and smiled widely at her, leaning in and catching her lips with my own.

 

 

 

 

 

POV — Tiffany

"Here we are!" Taeyeon said excitedly, laying one of the heavy bags on the floor and beholding the large house in front of us. "Home sweet home. Pretty one, isn't it? I personally chose it and bought it for them, a few years ago in one of my winter visits. It was a Christmas present. Mom almost cried."

Oh God. Oh my God. 

"Yeah... Yeah. It's pretty," I said, trying to put on my best smile and pretend I wasn't a mess on the inside.

"Are you nervous again? It's going to be fine."

I scoffed. "I'm not nervous. I'm a grown up woman. It's going to be fine. I can do this, show me the way," I said as I picked up one of the bags.

Taeyeon stared at me for a while and cocked an eyebrow before slowly making her to the house's door, but I myself couldn't move a foot.

She turned back to me when she sensed I wasn't following her.

"Fine. I'm freaking out. It's unavoidable, okay? I'm sorry!"

Taeyeon chuckled and placed her bags down once again. She came back to me and gently placed her hands on my arm, carefully looking around to make sure there wasn't anyone hidden somewhere trying to photograph us before she placed a kiss on my cheek and led me towards the entrance.

"Come on, Drama Queen, don't be like that. Don't you trust me?" she whispered against my ear. A shiver ran down my spine and through my veins.

"I do," I breathed out. "I do, I'm sorry."

Taeyeon smiled at me and I took a deep breath as I watched her ring the doorbell and eagerly wait for someone to come. It didn't take long until her mother came and opened the door for us, smiling brightly as her eyes reached her daughter. Taeyeon dropped down everything she had in hands and threw herself on her mom's arms.

"MOM!" she cried, her smile as bright as the older woman's. "Finally!"

She must have really missed her mother, I thought.

"Taengoo, my dear..." her mother hugged her tightly. "Ah, stop this, I'm going to cry," she said as she let go of Taeyeon and took her face in her hands, taking a better look at her child. "Look at you! You are so beautiful! It's only been two years since I've last seen you but it feels like an eternity. And--"

I was smiling at the loving scene when I sensed the woman looking at me. 

"Taengoo! You brought Tippany!" Taeyeon's mother said excitedly, as she freed Taeyeon and smiled at me. "She's beautiful!"

My smile grew wider. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Kim," I said as I held out my hand for her to shake.

"Drop the formalities, dear. Come here!" she said, pulling me in a hug. I was taken aback for the sudden affection, but I gladly and readily returned it.

And what an adorable yet funny way the woman had of pronouncing my name.

"I see Taeyeon's spoken of me," I chuckled and let go of the woman as she beckoned at us to make our way into the house, helping us bring our luggage inside.

"Why, she did, but not only her. Taengoo has been a little left behind when it comes to you. Before you two even met, her sister was already your loyal fan. Did she tell you about Hayeon, Tippany?"

"Yeah. Your younger one, right? Is she home? It would be a pleasure to meet her." I nodded.

"Hey, I am not left behind!" Taeyeon protested, placing down the last bag and closing the door behind her. "It's just that she has been obsessed with Tiffany while I was busy making myself a living."

I giggled when I noticed Ms. Kim had ignored Taeyeon's remark, leaving the latter frowning like a kid. "Hayeon slept over a friend's house yesterday, she will probably be back in the afternoon. She is already on her winter break, you know? She has around a week off for the holidays."

"I see," I nodded and smiled politely. 

I was feeling a tad uneasy. I'm wasn't usually like that. I have always been quiet yet outgoing, but something about that whole situation was distressing me a little. I concluded it was because I was in front of my actual girlfriend's mother, but something deep inside my head wanted me to also consider the fact that I was simply... Unfamiliar with families.

I looked at Taeyeon, but she seemed not to notice it.

"Where's dad?" she asked.

"Working. He'll be home at night. Now, Taengoo, can you take Tippany's luggage to our spare room as I lead her there? I still have to prepare you two lunch."

"Uh..." Taeyeon tried to speak.

"Please?" her mother cocked an eyebrow.

"I think Tiffany should sleep in my room," she suddenly blurted out. I was starting to feel anxious all over again.

"Why?"

"Because... Uh... She... We... T-the room," she stuttered, "the room might be... Dirty."

"Yah! Kim Taengoo don't you say such a thing in front of our guest! Of course it's not dirty!" the woman frowned. "I personally cleaned and arranged it especially for her. It is in perfect condition."

"You shouldn't have bothered yourself with that because of me, Ms. Kim," I said, feeling sincerely sorry for the burden I thought I might had caused.

"Gwenchana. Don't worry. Didn't Taengoo tell you we are used to have guests sleep over? It was nothing. Come, I will show you the way."

I knew Taeyeon wanted to have told her mother about us already, but she clearly couldn't do it. And I understood that, I was okay with it. It was her decision to tell her parents anyway, I didn't ask her for anything, as long as she felt good with herself and with her choices, I was happy.

But she wasn't, and her dissatisfaction with what has just happened was just plastered all over her face.

"Don't worry, Taeyeon," I called her and smiled gently. "I'm sure it's a perfect room. You can show me the house later."

And oh did it hurt to see Taeyeon all disappointed like that. If we weren't accompanied, I know I would have pounced on her and covered her face with kisses.

She merely looked at me and pouted, folding her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Kim, you're making me feel embarrassed," I chuckled. "It's great, really. It's an excellent room, I will be just fine."

"Really? I'm sorry if I'm acting like an inconvenient old woman, I just want to make sure you're comfortable. You're the first friend Taengoo brings with her and look at your adorable self, Tippany, you deserve the best treatment I can get you," the woman said as she cupped my cheek.

I smiled.

"Really. It's funny though, its decoration even has small details in my favorite color," I said as I slightly looked around the room. "I love pink. I will sleep well here. Thank you very much."

"Alright then," she smiled back at me. "Since you've accommodated yourself, I'm going out for a while. I need to go grocery shopping. I have to cook lunch and Taengoo likes a full table on Christmas eve, I have to be ready for tomorrow night. I don't know if you're aware of it, but that kid eats a lot when she sees food she really likes," the woman giggled.

"All I know is that she cooks really well," I smiled.

"Oh, has she cooked for you?"

Good. Explain that, Tiffany. Tell her about your dinner dates with Taeyeon in her house in the US..

"Um... Yeah... We were... With friends. And we didn't know what to eat, so Taeyeon offered to cook dinner herself. Speaking of her, Ms. Kim," I tried to change the subject as quickly as possible, "where is she? She didn't come along."

"She is probably in her room. It's on the second floor. I've got to get going, I'm sorry, but can you go after her by yourself? You'll easily recognize her room, it has a huge 'T' on its door," Ms. Kim said as she started to make her way out of the room.

I nodded and smiled, waving her goodbye. 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon?" I said as I knocked on the door. I received a simple 'Mmm' in response, so I assumed I couldn't come in. And so I did, turning the knob gently and making my way inside, my gaze falling on a sulking Taeyeon sitting in the middle of her bed.

"So this is your room? Pretty. All white and beige. It's classy like you," I smiled.

Taeyeon simply nodded.

"Hey," I sat on the bed, placing my hand on Taeyeon's cheek. "Don't you sulk like that because of such a silly thing. I hate to see you upset. We're going to tell them in the right moment, okay?"

"I felt like a coward," she muttered.

"You're not," I said, sternly. My hand made its way to the back of Taeyeon's neck before I gently held it, diminishing the space between our lips and pressing them together. "You're the toughest and coolest woman in Hollywood, remember?" I whispered.

Taeyeon smirked.

"I see kisses and compliments tend to light up your mood," I chuckled, withdrawing my face.

"Don't they light up yours?" she asked, as I shifted and placed myself beside her, then carefully brushed her hair with my fingers.

"I'm never moody."

Taeyeon stared at me for some seconds and I felt as if I were the most extraordinary thing she had ever seen. I kept brushing her hair slowly as I felt her hand rest on my thigh.

I shivered. She had never done that before.

"Weren't you with my mom?"

"She needed to go out," I said, and smiled as I remembered the way the woman had treated me. "You're lucky to have someone like her as your mother. She is amazing."

I didn't envy Taeyeon because she had a family and I didn't. I did have a family, in fact, but they weren't really... A family to me. So it was easier and better to pretend I didn't.

But I didn't need them. I had Taeyeon.

"Why does she call you Kim Taengoo, anyway?" I chuckled, making Taeyeon chuckled with me.

"Well," she started, while wrapping her arms around my waist and suddenly laying me down by her side. I chuckled louder. "Kim is my surname. Here in Korea, the surname comes before your name. She usually puts the Kim first when she wants to call me out on something."

"What about the Taengoo part?"

"That's the way she calls me since I was a baby."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Because she wants to?"

"Does it mean something?"

"Why are you so interested?"

"Talk properly to me, Kim Taengoo!" I exclaimed as I playfully slapped her arm. 

"I don't know why," she chuckled. "I think it might mean something, but if it does, I don't remember what. She just calls me like that. Dad does it too, sometimes."

"Does your sister give you nicknames too?"

"She used to call me TaeTae when she was little because she couldn't pronounce my whole name. But since she started to grow up... Other than unnie? I don't think so."

"What does that mean?"

"What?"

"Unnie."

Taeyeon paused and stared at me.

"Tiffany, do I look like a Korean to English dictionary to you?" she laughed.

"Would it hurt if you just told me, Taeyeon?" I laughed with her.

"I don't know about that either. I think it has something to do with my being older than her. The kid has just always called me like that, do I really need to know why?"

"Fine, fine," I chuckled again, lightly resting my hands on Taeyeon's neck as I pecked her lips. "I'll stop pestering you."

"Thank you."

I was so entertained with our conversation I hadn't realized Taeyeon was lying on top of me, still firmly hugging my waist. A heat ran through my body when I grew conscious of the physical contact we were having. We had always been okay and comfortable with being touchy, especially considering the... Circumstances we had found ourselves under due our job, before we started dating. And we had been in a bed together many times when we slept over each other's house, but never like that. It had never been something so... Intimate. I felt like a thirteen year old teenager thinking like that, but Taeyeon... Taeyeon just knew exactly how to make me feel like a mess inside.

"I liked TaeTae, though," I whispered against her lips as my hands traveled down her back, caressing it. I felt her let go of my waist and touch my face with both of her hands. "It suits you."

"I thought I was the toughest and coolest woman in Hollywood?"

"So?"

"How is TaeTae suitable for a tough and cool person?"

"It isn't," I kissed the tip of her nose.

"I'm confused."

"You're tough and cool most of time and you have this..." I made a pause and giggled shyly, "This y aura that is probably the reason why no one can resist you, but sometimes you can simply be this cuddly puppy who really likes to kiss me. That's why TaeTae suits you."

Taeyeon smirked.

"I'll let you call me like that, if you wish. But only because I was called y and irresistible. I'm flattered, thank you."

"Idiot."

Taeyeon smiled as she leaned down to capture my lips with her own. They moved slowly against each other's as our hands roamed carefully through the parts of ours bodies we were comfortable enough to caress. But it was a different kiss; it felt more sensual than the other we had shared before. 

I muffled a soft sound that was begging to be uttered when I felt Taeyeon press her body against mine. I grabbed the back of her head with one of my hands as the other clutched her shirt and Taeyeon on my lower lip. She positioned herself more comfortably on top of me, almost straddling my body, as her hands made their way to my back and her lips made theirs down my neck. My breath was caught in my throat, and there was nothing I could think of but that to feel Taeyeon kissing me like that was probably the best feeling I had ever experienced. 

Though I would never want her to stop doing what she was doing, it only made me want to kiss her again. And so I did, entertwining my fingers on her hair and kissing her harder than I had ever kissed her before. As her hands caressed my back, she started to lift my torso up, bringing it to herself as she withdrew her body while perfectly sitting on top of me. I squeezed the back of her head and deepened the kiss as I let my tongue slide through hers, and allowed myself to be touched however Taeyeon wished to touch me when I felt her hands under my top. 

I think it would be right to say one was just about to slam the other against the mattress when the phone rang and broke the moment.

"," Taeyeon mumbled, under her still unsteady breath, after gently pulling away from our kiss.

"Go." I nodded. "It might be important."

She looked at me and gave me a lingering peck before reluctantly getting up and making her way out of her room. 

I could feel I was burning red. I couldn't figure out  whether it was because Taeyeon had definitely or because I was feeling shy as hell.

But I was certain that that was the best make out session of my entire life, and it did nothing but help me realize something I hadn't really noticed until then.

How much I wanted Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

POV — Taeyeon

"Hello?" I quite distressfully answered the phone.

"Unnie? Is that you?"

"Hayeon?"

"Unnie, you're home already! That's awesome. Is mom with you?"

"No," I sighed. "She went out."

"Unnie, is everything okay?"

"Y-yeah. What do you want with mom, anyway?"

"I suppose she told you I slept over my friend's house. Well, I need her to pick me up. I told her she didn't need to, but a sudden appointment came up to the Chois here and I need to go because I really don't want to be inconvenient."

"Fine, I'll call her on her cell phone and I'll ask her to pick you up. Are you okay, kid?"

"Yeah! Thank you, unnie. I can't wait to see you. Im so glad you're back."

"Alright then, take care."

I hung up the call and rested my body on the wall, sighing deeply. I was still trying to regain my composure and collect my thoughts after what had happened with Tiffany back in my room. We had never done that before, not like that. I didn't even know where I got the guts to boldly hold, touch and caress Tiffany the way I did. I was just glad I did so. 

"So what's what they call desire, huh?" I mumbled to myself, almost inaudibly. 

I ran a hand through my hair and shook my head, trying to free myself from the thoughts that weren't suppose to run wildly through my mind when I was about to speak to my mother. I took my cell phone out of my pocket and unlocked it, dialing her number right after. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Mom."

"Oh, hello dear! What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Hayeon called and asked you to pick her up at her friend's. Could you do that?"

"Sure. Is everything alright there?"

"Yeah. Take care mom, call me if you need anything to be done around here before you come back."

"Mhm. I'm always finished here, I'll be home soon. Your sister must be bubbling with excitement to see you!" she giggled. "Bye, Taengoo."

"Bye."

I made my way upstairs back to my room and felt very disappointed when I found it empty. I was expecting to come back to Tiffany waiting for me in my bed or looking around my room, as the curious woman she always was. But I saw nothing. Back to the first floor, I headed to the spare room in which my mother had settled Tiffany and slowly turned the knob and opened the door, being careful not to scare Tiffany as I didn't know what she was doing. To my surprise, I found her in her white sweatpants and a warm pink sweater, napping peacefully in the bed.

I smiled at the scene as I closed the door behind me and approached the bed. 

When I got closer enough, I pulled a blanket over her body to keep her warmer. She wasn't used to South Korea's cold, and I just wanted to tuck her in nicely. All my previous thoughts about her and about what happened between us had vanished from my mind and were replaced by other thoughts that only said, "Take care of her."

I leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"Jet lag caught you good, huh?"

 

 

 

I was distractedly playing on my phone while peacefully lying beside Tiffany when I heard noises coming from the front door. I soon realized my mom had arrived, especially when I heard the sound of Hayeon's voice telling her about how her sleepover was. Eager to see my sister again yet unwilling because I didn't want to leave Tiffany, I got up and pocketed my phone, lazily making my way towards the door and then out of the room. 

"Unnie!" Hayeon exclaimed excitedly as soon as she saw me. I approached her and hugged her tight, a smile plastered on my face.

"Oh my God, look at you. All grown up and pretty, kid."

"I missed you, unnie. I know I'm usually a brat but I missed you a lot," she said as she let me go and looked at me. "You have to come visit us more often. Please."

"You know I would come see you all every weekend if it were possible."

"Aren't you on a vacation now?"

"Kind of. For a while. I'm planning to go on a vacation soon, though," I said as we made our way to the living room and sat on the sofa. 

"Take me with you!"

I chuckled. "Where do you want to go?"

"Disneyland! Have you ever been there?"

"No, but I would like to go too. We'll go together."

"Do you promise?"

I smiled and nodded at her.

"GREAT! Did you bring me a present? You know, now that I'm a young lady growing up, I wanted mom and dad to travel to the US to visit you because I wanted to go shopping there. I mean, what we have here is really pretty and it's high quality stuff, but lately there's so many cutesy stuff all around," Hayeon rolled her eyes. "I don't like it. I want new clothes and American clothes look so much cooler."

"I... Sort of did," I smiled, remembering Tiffany was there too. "You're only getting it if you be a good girl, though."

"OMO! Unnie, don't do that! Tell me, what is it? Wait wait wait, don't tell me... Did Tiffany sign something for me? Is it a poster? Oh and I didn't even ask you about her or about the movie yet! Unnie! Don't torture me!" she whined, shaking my arm.

"It is much better than a signed--"

"Did I hear my name?" a still closed-eyed, husky-voiced and yawning Tiffany appeared in the living room and cut me off, apparently still adjusting to where she was and fully regaining her counsciousness.

My eyes grew wide, and after that I just watched as Hayeon stared at Tiffany, frozen on her spot with her jaw completely dropped.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Forgive me for any typos that you perhaps find along the way and again, don't forget to comment~~. How did you like Taeny's kiss? ;)