Introduction - Part I

In Real Life

Everyone, we present you Leah and Ella: Taeyeon Kim and Tiffany Hwang are working on a new project ㅡ SIDE BY SIDE!


Just-released first promotional picture of their upcoming movie. More to be released soon.

     Good news seems to be everywhere these days! After a six-month period of not being seen around a lot and not mentioning future projects whenever she was briefly interviewed, we'll finally get to see a lot more of our beloved Taeyeon. And guess what's better than that! We'll see her accompanied by that beautiful lady. Yes, that beautiful lady we all love to talk about. Our favorite "newbie," as she likes to jokingly call herself. Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang are going to be together on the big screen, everyone! 

     The ladies were casted by Mr. Martin Cox around three months ago, and they started filming almost one month after. That means they've been doing this on the sly for two months, and we only knew about it now? Well, in fact, yes, they have. We all know how there's usually a lot of publicity when it comes to movies involving big names ㅡ we've been there many times with Taeyeon, so why didn't we know about this project?

     "Our goal is to introduce the movie to the public on baby steps. We don't want to ruin the surprise," Martin Cox, the director, told us on a phone call. "We consider it to be a good idea, because it makes the public more curious and thus more excited. We want everyone to look forward to seeing this movie." And although we tried to get something from him, Mr. Cox was resistant. "I can't say anything about the plot yet. I guess you'll only know when the first trailer comes out, but there might be a change of plans, who knows. We are expecting people to be considerably satisfied with only promotional pictures for now. Aside from that, all I can give you is the name of their characters. Um, how do I put that... I hope everyone shows Leah and Ella a lot of love. Taeyeon and Tiffany are stupendous, amazing actresses that bring joy to the studio every day and are putting their whole hearts into this, so we are all expecting the hard work to pay off. We are very confident."

     HELL YEAH! Leah and Ella! We like it already. On the other hand, it seems like this 'I can't talk about it for now' speech is something that has been discussed among the cast members and director Cox, or at least that's what it seems and what we think. Previously, Taeyeon went to Talk To Bethy, and when the host questioned her about what to expect from the movie, Taeyeon simply responded, "Who knows. I really can't tell you." This first promotional picture, however, can possibly confuse some people. Bethy asked Taeyeon, "What can we expect from it? I mean, she's very famous for her amazing debut role as a Spy, and you're very known for those kicking- female roles that we all love, what would you two together bring to us? An action movie? Thriller? Something similar to your previous roles and hers?" and that got many people believing the same, fantasizing about some kind of Charlie's Angels movie. But... Now, what can we expect from a movie from which such a sweet, heart-warming picture as the one shown above comes from? 

     Stay tuned on our Holler!News website from now on, because we will be diligently updating you on these two lovely women whenever we can!

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: The first article has been released! So there's no way back now. >:) Everyone, the second part is coming sooner than you expect, so stay tuned and don't forget to comment. Thank you for your kind words on your previous comments!