Betty

In Real Life

A/N: Here's your long-awaited new chapter! I'm sorry I've left this story on hiatus for so long. I did my best and I hope you enjoy this new chapter. I'll take a while to update it again because it's been giving me a terrible writing rut. T~T Maybe in a month or two I'll come back with a new chapter. Meanwhile, please enjoy "What's Your Tale, Ninghtingale?" which will be updated soon! Have a good read. ;)

 


 

POV ㅡ Taeyeon

 

"Hey, Soo, can you snap a picture of Taeyeon and I together? I want to post it on Instagram. Some of our fans might not know we're here," Tiffany said, as she handed her phone to Sooyoung. The staff had just came into our waiting room, saying we'd be on in 15 minutes. “It’s a live broadcast so, you know. Gotta have people watch it.”

"Have you ever heard of the word 'selfie?'" Sooyoung retorted. I frowned in annoyance.

"Are those manners?!" I called her out. "Would it hurt to take a picture, stickman?"

Tiffany just giggled amusedly.

"Oh, fine," she said, getting up from the couch she was lazily and comfortably slouching on and taking the phone from Tiffany's hand. “Gimme that.”

"Good!" Tiffany exclaimed happily, not at all bothered by Sooyoung’s attitude. "Don't stand too far but don't come too close either, my nose looks weird up close depending on the angle," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck, but keeping a distance between our bodies.

"Your nose looks perfectly fine to me," I leaned in and whispered in her ear, making her giggle.

"STOP IT!" Sooyoung demanded, pointing at me and making Tiffany giggle again. "I am not paid to witness your sappy and disgustingly cheesy moments! Knock it off and let me take the picture, Leprechaun."

I made a mocking face at her and positioned myself. Both Tiffany and I leaned our heads backwards a bit, and she adjusted her arms around my neck. Sooyoung quickly took the picture, and Tiffany let go of me to get her phone back, but I wrapped my arms around her waist before she could walk away.

"Seriously," she chuckled, placing her free hand on one of my arms, "you spent the whole morning with me. Let me go before someone comes in, or worse, before Sooyoung kicks you in the stomach."

"Yeah," Sooyoung butted in and glared at us, "before Sooyoung kicks you in the stomach," she repeated, threatening me through her tone. I reluctantly let go of Tiffany and watched as she moved to the couch and sat beside Sooyoung. I eyed the latter.

"Sooyoungie?" I called her, grinning teasingly.

"What do you want?"

"Would it be possible that your tantrum was caused by your knowing that you’re spending Valentine’s Day like this… with a perfectly happy couple… and valentine-less?” I asked, walking up to her.

She crossed her arms childishly, then pouted.

"Oh, come on," I chuckled, moving closer and sitting beside her, "don't be like that. It's not that bad."

"Yeah, says the one who's been happily dating for months!" She sighed. "I won’t even… get a chocolate box..."

"Don't get so worked up over Valentine's Day, Soo," Tiffany barged in, putting down her phone. "It's not even that special."

"Yeah, it isn't," I agreed, tapping Sooyoung on the shoulder. "Tiffany and I didn't do anything ourselves. We don't plan on doing anything later either. We didn't even give each other a present nor prepared a surprise. Honestly, it's just a date to make people feel sad because they are single and can't receive sweets or presents."

And spend lots of money,” Tiffany added.

Sooyoung exhaled loudly, leaning deeper into the couch. "I'm being childish, aren't

"No, not childish," I said.
   "You're just occupying your mind with something trifling," Tiffany completed, shrugging. "It’s a way of coping. But how about this: after the show, the three of us can go to either my place or Taeyeon's and do something. Maybe watch some movies, play games, order food or something. Then you don't have to spend your Valentine's Day by yourself. We don't have any plans, right?" Tiffany looked at me.

I smiled at her. Tiffany's ability to come up with wonderful ideas never failed to mesmerize me. I definitely wouldn't bother one bit to share a Valentine's Day night with my lover and with my best friend.

"No, we don't," I responded, still smiling. "What do you think, giraffe?" I asked, eyeing Sooyoung.

"Would... Would you guys really give up on a private and romantic Valentine's Day night just so that I’m not left alone?" she asked, her eyes lighting up.

Tiffany and I nodded gladly.

Sooyoung broke into a happy smile and clapped her hands excitedly, pulling me and Tiffany into a hug, making the three of us laugh togethe


 

"Hello, everyone, and welcome to our Valentine's Day special!" Tiffany and I heard Betty greet the audience and smiled from the backstage.

I felt fingers brush my hands and hold it loosely.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"A bit," Tiffany murmured.

"Don't be. You'll ace it," I assured her, quickly looking around to make sure there was no one around or at least paying attention before I brought Tiffany's hand up to my lips and kissed it gently, which made her smile.

"So, as everybody knows, we've prepared a quite different episode for this week's show. I'm sure everyone's going to enjoy it. Today I'll be bringing you two sweethearts that have been ensuing a fuss in Hollywood since last year, and they're here to talk about their upcoming movie and, well... Whatever else I want them to talk about," we heard Betty jokingly remark, and chuckled alongside the audience from behind the set. "Please welcome Taeyeon Kim and Tiffany Hwang!"

Everyone cheered and clapped loudly when our names were announced. I looked at Tiffany and nodded encouragingly, and she beamed me a smile as I walked up to the set. I entered it first and Tiffany followed behind, and we both waved and smiled happily when the cheers and the applause got even louder as we made our entrance.

I greeted Betty first and she gave me a tight hug. Then, she moved on to Tiffany, and put her two hands in front of as to mimic a surprised face, which made Tiffany chuckle shyly, before proceeding to hug her too. The audience's commotion started to die down, and Tiffany and I each sat side by side on a small, white couch by Betty’s red armchair, on which she sat down seconds later.

"My, oh my," Betty began as she looked at Tiffany and I back and forth, "I don't even know where to start. I mean, well, of course, welcome to the show, girls." The audience clapped once again, and we thanked her.

"So, let me just say, there are to things that have just shocked me," she continued, gesturing with her hands. "First, you're blonde," Betty added, pointing at me. I chuckled loudly.

"Yeah. I never thought I would go blonde someday. I used to think it would look weird on me. But now I actually like it," I said as I ran my fingers through my hair. “It’s different. I think I might keep it.”

"Whoever talked you into this is a genius. You look awesome," she said, and stressing the adjective. I smiled in gratitude and heard Betty continue, "But what made you change?"

"Um, it was... The new production designer came up with this idea. He said that, since we would be reshooting the movie, and since there have been some alterations, it would be nice if we got a fresh look," I responded, vaguely. “And so, we did.”

"Oh, right. Your filming the movie again, we'll get there," Betty nodded. "But let me move on to the second thing that stunned me today... You," Betty continued, pointing at Tiffany.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows and smiled shyly.

I had to control myself not to smile too.

"Me?" she asked.

"You know, Tiffany, Taeyeon came here a few months ago, right before you two started filming for the first time, and she told me you were very pretty up close. And, trust me, Taeyeon doesn't really compliment anyone," Betty playfully stated, cocking an eyebrow. I just laughed out loud, and Tiffany followed with a timid giggle. "So I knew she meant it, and when I invited you to the show, I was honestly prepared to interview a truly gorgeous woman who would make me feel bad by at the mirror afterwards."

"Oh... Are you disappointed?" Tiffany joked. The audience laughed.

Betty shook her hand. "Offended. You're perfect."

The audience cheered loudly once again, and Tiffany's smile grew wider. She placed her hands on her cheeks and chuckled embarrassedly, uttering a 'thank you' to Betty among the loud noise coming from the people seated watching us.

I grinned mischievously. "Oh, Bet, I think today’s atmosphere has rubbed off on you. I didn't know you could be that sweet and romantic. Flirting with a guest?"

Tiffany laughed, and we both waited for Betty to respond.

"Jealous, Taeyeon?" Betty taunted me.

My eyes grew wide, and I felt my cheeks warm up a bit. To disguise it, I laughed it off and shook my head. "No, sir. Why don’t you ever let me have my fun when I’m here?”

"Poor thing," Betty gave in and chuckled. "Every time she comes here, I find a way to either embarrass or taunt her,” she explained, looking at the audience and then at Tiffany. “OK, girls, so let's talk. What happened to your movie? Was the footage really lost?"

Tiffany and I nodded. "It was, and it resulted in pure chaos, really. But we're back at filming it and, hopefully, everything's going to run smoothly this time," I said.

"I heard that the script was modified. What changed?"

"Not much, actually. The essence of the story is basically the same, there were very small plot changes... But it was modified enough to become even better than it already was, in our opinion," I continued, and Tiffany nodded as she looked at me. "We like it better now. The settings are also better, so is the insight of the characters.”

"And do you know how long it will take to finish filming? Do you guys have some sort of deadline or something?" Betty kept asking.

"Um..." I began, but didn't quite know how to answer that.

"Um, well," Tiffany chimed in. "Everything is much more demanding now. Initially, the movie was supposed to be released by the end of this year. We’re doing our best to finish everything in five months at most, so that we can stick to the original schedule. We’ve been filming night and day. We’ve gotten trailers because there are times we spend nearly a week away from home. We’re doing our best, be we really can’t promise anything…”

"I see. And how did you girls react to this news?" Betty questioned, adjusting her position in her seat. "I mean, having to refilm an entire movie? Didn't that make you guys lose heart a little?"

"Well..." Tiffany began, but trailed off.

I tried to contain a giggle, but I couldn’t. I let it out, and covered my face with my palm Tiffany heard me and chuckled as well, although she did not look my way. "That part is a little complicated,” she added.

"We didn't react well," I finally said, leaning back.

"Yeah, well, some of us," Tiffany said, pointing at herself before she pointed at me and continued, "reacted better than others."

"Oh, now we're talking!" Betty said with a nosy excitement, making the audience giggle. "What happened?"

"Taeyeon flipped," Tiffany simply said. I laughed again.

"Okay, hold on. If that's the case, then you didn't react well either, don't try to put all the blame on me and make me look like a in front of everyone!" I exclaimed, pointing at her. The audience laughed again, and so did Tiffany.

"All right, all right," she said, holding my hand and putting it down. "I reacted well to the news, but I didn't react well to Taeyeon's not reacting well to the news. I mean, her response was really..." Tiffany gestured, trying to find a word.

"To be honest, I was enraged," I began, eyeing Betty. "Martin, that now is our producer, was the one who contacted us and told us the footage had been lost. And I got really angry, I felt like our whole hard work had been, you know, disregarded. Disrespected. And when Martin said we would have to reshoot it for months, I just exploded. I thought, this is going to prevent me from taking on new projects and such. I was really, really mad, unwilling to do it."

"Yeah, and then we come to the part where she basically told me, 'Do it yourself.'" Tiffany butted in. "She was like, 'I'm not doing this. This is absurd. If you want to do it so much, then do it yourself.' I was really hurt so we ended up fighting."

“You fought?" Betty asked, shocked. A loud gasp could be heard coming from the audience.

"We did," I confirmed, nodding. “Screams and slurs and all.”

"But if you think about it, wouldn't it be simpler to just replace Taeyeon, Tiffany? Why did you fight over it?"

"Hey! I'm here, thank you!" I complained and frowned playfully, making the audience laugh.

Tiffany chuckled. "Practically thinking, it would. They could just find another actress to replace her, if only I agreed on shooting the movie again. But Martin had been clear when he said that he wanted the both of us. He said, either the two of us are in the movie together, or there won't be any movie. But when Taeyeon and I argued and I decided to go on with the movie, I thought, maybe I can talk to Martin and he can find someone else to take Taeyeon's role. I was determined to film the movie, but deep inside I didn't want to do it without her. I guess that's why I was so hurt when she didn't want to cooperate."

"And why didn't you want to do it without her?" Betty inquired. I could notice she was starting to get tempted to pry.

Tiffany took a moment to think about what to answer. I almost smiled along when she beamed a shy smile before answering, "Honestly, it wouldn't be the same. I don't think anyone could play Leah the way Taeyeon did, the way she does. And we’ve built something together. We are kind of syntonic at this point. And, I don’t know, if Martin says we must be together on the film, that probably means something, right?” she chuckled. “We trust him a lot, and he trusts us as well.”

Smooth one, Fany. I taught you well, I thought to myself.

"I see... You've got a point there. Mr. Cox must know what he is doing," Betty agreed. "But tell me more about this fight of yours. You two probably know, actors don't usually speak publicly of quarrels between them... But you seem to be quite comfortable and okay with what happened between you two. So how was it?"

"Uh, we..." I started, and eyed Tiffany expecting a signal that I could proceed, which I readily got. I hesitated a little, not knowing how to tell the story without sounding suspicious. I for sure didn't want to say Tiffany and I were spending Christmas together with my family in South Korea. "Well, we met up with him somewhere private. He was very straightforward and just came clean right away. After he told us, he noticed we were quite, how can I say it... shaken by the news. So he left us alone, Tiffany and I started to discuss the topic and we ended up arguing."

"Did you insult each other?" Betty asked, making some people in the audience chuckle, and Tiffany and I snigger nervously.

"We didn't insult each other. But there was a lot of shouting and angry-talking. It was really hurtful. When we made up and talked it through, we discovered we both cried a lot afterwards," I responded.

"You cried?" Betty emphasized, clearly curious and a bit suspicious now. "Wow... You two must really like each other. It's the first time I hear such a thing, you know, coming from actors who have fought behind the cameras."

”Actually..." Tiffany spoke up and gazed at me, and I knew she was trying to make what I had just said sound less desperate. "Throughout the months we've been together shooting this film, we have created a really strong bond. I mean, as I argued with Taeyeon that night, all I could think of was, 'How can you do that? This is our movie, we've got to do this.' When we were cast, Martin told us, 'Girls, this script has been out there for a while now and nobody wanted to take it and turn it into a good movie, but I want to do that and I want you two to help me. You're the only ones I trust for this.' He told us that the story should be told carefully and with a very sensitive tone and he said he thought nobody could portray that better than Taeyeon and I together, so it is our movie. It became really important for us to meet Martin's expectations, so we did bond a lot over that. And the story is really beautiful, it was worth it shooting it for the first time and it has been worth it shooting it for the second time now. I cried a lot not only because Taeyeon and I were very aggressive with our words when we argued... But also because I thought the movie was ruined. I felt very guilty and very sad."

"Yes, exactly," I agreed, nodding. "We have been working really hard from day one. We were really awkward with each other at first, but we made efforts to lessen our awkwardness. We would go up to each other and try to start conversations and such. We grew very close."

"Ah, really!” Betty exclaimed, and an ‘awww’ could be heard from the audience. “That's really nice to hear, girls. I mean, nowadays some actors put so little effort into their movies and aren't even slightly considerate towards the people they work with... You two truly are precious," Betty complimented us, smiling. "And how did you two make up?"

"I showed up at the studio by myself and I was about to tell Martin Taeyeon wouldn't make it... But he didn't let me speak and instead just shoved me into the dressing room and Taeyeon was there! I was like, yes! She's such a sight for sore eyes!" Tiffany responded, chuckling. "I forgave her right away. Before he left us alone, I had told Martin in advance we both would take our parts again, like, without consulting Taeyeon first. I did that before we discussed about it, which made her even angrier. So when I went to the studio alone, I didn't know how I was going to tell Martin Taeyeon wouldn't come. I was really relieved when I saw her there. I was really excited."

"You girls... such drama over something so simple!" Betty chuckled. "But everything ended well, right?"

Tiffany and I nodded. "We're great now. Both of us are really excited about working with the new script and we can’t wait to see the final result," I said.

“And we are all excited to watch this movie, I’m sure,” Betty said, and the audience clapped. She switched her cards, looked quickly at the one that was now in the front, and then back at us. “All right, girls, listen. Usually, I’m the one who asks the questions here, but since we’re having a special episode today, I thought I should do something different, so I brought here some fans of yours to have a Q&A with you. How do you like that?”

“I’m all for it,” said Tiffany.

“So am I,” I agreed.

“Marvelous! Then, let’s start.” Betty looked towards the audience and Tiffany and I followed her gaze. A lot of people, mostly teen-age girls, had their hands raised, expecting a chance to ask their questions. Betty pointed towards a blonde, thin girl, that rapidly sprang up from her sit and held in front of the microphone handed to her by one of the staff.

“Hi! Oh my God,” the girl said, controlling herself not to squeal. Tiffany and I gave out a light chuckle. “First of all, I just wanted to say I am so excited for your movie! Anyway, my question is for Tiffany. Tiffany, did you feel intimidated when you first met Taeyeon? Because I have been a fan of both of you for quite a while and, you know, Taeyeon’s public image is very cool and a bit distant, so she comes off as intimidating sometimes. I was wondering if it’s the same when a fellow actor meets her in person.”

Tiffany chuckled gracefully, eyeing the girl. “Not at all! I’ve heard people talk about this ‘cold’ image of Taeyeon’s before… but, really! Where does it come from? She’s the complete opposite of that.”

“Oh? Is that so?” Betty butted in.

“No! I’m cool,” I tried to defend myself.

“No, you’re not. Be quiet,” Tiffany said, and patted my hand a few times. “You’re only cool in movies. Anyway,” she continued, looking at the blonde girl once again, chuckling a bit, surely knowing that I stared at her, incredulous, “she’s not cold nor intimidating. In fact, sometimes she’s like… a puppy! She’s just like a puppy.”

“Enough!” I demanded, and covered Tiffany’s mouth with my palm. The audience laughed out loud. “I have an image to maintain! Do you understand that?” I asked, eyeing Tiffany close to her face, and she muffled giggled against my palm.

“No, no,” Betty said, pulling my arm and freeing Tiffany’s lips, “let her speak. I’m loving this. What can you disclose to us about Taeyeon, Tiffany?”

“A lot,” Tiffany said, with mischief and playfulness in her eyes, as her facial muscles pulled up her eyebrows.

“Next question!” I announced. “Don’t bother her; she talks too much. Next, please?” I continued. The blonde girl had sat down already, laughing amusedly at the response to her question. Betty searched the audience for another person, and stopped on another girl, this time a petite, brunette one. She got up, got ahold of the microphone, and looked at Tiffany and I.

“Hello! My name is Amanda. My question is to the both of you. I know you can’t give us any spoilers, but we all already know what the movie is about, and we know you two are each other’s love interests in it… so I wanted to know, was there any scene or moment in particular that made you two embarrassed or uncomfortable?”

The audience oohed.

I took a moment to respond. “We’ve gotten to a point where we have spent so much time together and are so comfortable with each other that kissing feels like greeting each other good morning,” I said, and chuckled.

“We don’t really have any inhibitions on screen, and somehow that made us very comfortable around each other, let’s say, in real life,” Tiffany followed. “If we have a kiss scene or something like that, instead of only following the script or doing as our director says, we discuss how we should do it or what we can do it to improve. And then we talk to him. Fortunately, he gives us a lot of freedom to suggest things and to speak out our ideas and such. It’s very nice.”

“You know, something Taeyeon said made me very curious,” Betty chimed in. “Kissing each other feels as natural as a good morning, for you two?” she inquired, supporting her chin on her hand.

I noticed I had said something I should have. Nervously, I tried to make up for my reckless words. “Uh, well--”

“It’s a way of speaking,” Tiffany interrupted, rather anxiously. “Besides, we’re actresses! Kissing other people is natural for us,” she completed, and chuckled.

I see.” Betty let the topic die down, but there was a hint of suspicion in her voice. “Next question! You,” she said, pointing toward another girl.

The girl got up and took the mic. “Hello. My question is to the both of them, too,” she said, looking at Betty, then looked at us. “This movie is very different from what you both have done previously, right? I mean, your movies,” she said, looking at Tiffany, ”are generally kind of mellow, and yours,” she looked at me, “are mostly action, thriller, more mature movies. And, you know, it has been like that for a while now. How is it for you two to try something so different?”

“Fascinating!” Tiffany was the first to answer. “I had never done such a dramatic film before. It is all very different from my previous works. I’m loving it, I definitely want to venture into different genres more often now.”

“I’m thoroughly enjoying it, too,” I agreed. “I had never done a movie where romance and drama were so present, you know, so it’s been a very fun challenge for me to portray those emotions with truth. I like it. It made me fell in love with the drama genre ever since we started filming. I’ve watched quite a lot of drama movies in my spare time over the months we’ve been working on this.”

“You said you wanted to venture into different genres,” Betty said, pointing at Tiffany. “Do you already have any in mind?”

Tiffany looked up, thinking for a while before responding. “Well, frankly, I’d love to do a musical, but my voice isn’t really that great,” she said, chuckling.

“She’s lying,” I butted in. “Her voice is really fine. Mine that’s terrible,” I added, and chuckled embarrassedly.

“It’s not good enough for a musical,” Tiffany said, looking at me.

“That’s what vocal coaches are for,” I responded. “You’d do well.”

Betty snickered. “I sure want to hear you sing sometime,” she said, to which Tiffany just promptly shook her head and waved her hands very rapidly. “What about you, Taeyeon?”

“Hm… I’d like to do a fantasy movie. Or maybe voice a character,” I responded, and smiled.

Betty looked surprised. “Really?!”

“Yes.”

“She loves animation. That Despicable Me movie, she--” I once more covered with my palm before she could continue speaking.

“Tiffany. Shut up,” I said, through gritted teeth.

The whole audience, and Betty, laughed.

“You don’t look like someone who enjoys animations,” Betty told me. “Not judging by your role and movie choices and by your image to the public.

I giggled, letting go of Tiffany. “But I do. I think they’re very intelligent, and--”

“She thinks they’re cute,” Tiffany interrupted me.

I sighed. “And cute.”

The audience laughed once more.

“All right, all right,” Betty said, chuckling. “Let’s halt the Q&A for a while and resume to my questions for you girls. We can continue with the fans’ questions later. So, your film hasn’t even been released yet, and there already is a huge buzz about it. I mean, I know you have been invited to multiple interviews to talk about it, and it isn’t even complete yet. How does it feel to receive such a huge and positive response so soon?”

Tiffany and I looked at each other. I didn’t want to talk, so I discreetly shook my head.

“Both wonderful and burdensome, actually,” Tiffany responded. “We’re happy about people’s excitement but we’re also worrying about meeting their expectations. But I think that’s also good, because it makes us want to work harder and give our very best.”

I nodded as I heard her speak.

“But there will be a press tour when the film is released, right?”

“Definitely,” Tiffany said. “And we’re looking forward to it!” she added, smiling.

“Oh, yes,” I spoke. “We’re so excited about the film. We love it that there’s so much to it and about it, it’s very hard to discuss it while unable to give the details and all. We hope the press tour comes soon so that we can do that.” I chuckled.

“Boy, you and I both!” Betty said. “I’m very curious about this film.”

For 30 minutes more, Tiffany and I kept talking to Betty and answering the fans’ questions. Thankfully, there wasn’t any question that could possibly put us into a delicate or uncomfortable situation. The interview was a success, and Tiffany and I couldn’t be any more satisfied (and amused) when we checked the comments about it on the internet, once we had left the studio.

Tiffany and Sooyoung came to my house later that night.

“I am NOT sleeping on the sofa!” Sooyoung said, slipping into her pajama pants. “Seriously, look at my size. I’m not an ant like you. I can’t fit comfortably on that sofa,” she said, pointing at the sofa and looking at me.

“I’ll sleep there!” Tiffany suggested as she arranged the mattresses together on the rug in the middle of the living room.

“Nobody is sleeping on the goddamn sofa!” I exclaimed. “There’s two couple-sized mattresses placed together on the floor. There’s plenty of room for everyone.”

Sooyoung eyed Tiffany and I back and forth, and made a disgusting face. “I’m not sure I want to sleep with you guys.”

“And why is that?” I inquired.

“God knows what you two do under the covers!”

“Oh, Sooyoung, for Pete’s sake!” Tiffany complained. “Shut up, grab the food, and sit down on this damn mattress. You can sleep between us both if you wish.”

“What?” I whined.

“Be quiet you, too,” Tiffany pointed at me.

Sooyoung walked past me grinning mischievously.

I sat on the sofa and watched as Tiffany finished preparing our ‘beds.’ “Where’s Sunny?”

“I gave her a week off to spend with her family,” she responded, as she lay down on one of the mattresses. “Her little sister is sick.”

“I’m sorry.”

Tiffany smiled and looked towards where Sooyoung had vanished. She heard her rummage through the bags of food in the kitchen from afar and then looked at me, stretching out her arms as to tell me to move closer. I did and sat down beside her, leaning down for a kiss.

“Thank you for suggesting we keep Sooyoung company tonight. She’s always been a little sensitive about Valentine’s Day,” I said.

“You don’t have to thank me. I did it sincerely. I like her a lot, you know. She’s a great girl,” Tiffany responded, smiling.

“And so are you,” I told her, kissing her again.

“YOU TWO ARE TOO QUIET!” Sooyoung exclaimed from the kitchen, and soon we heard her rushed footsteps making her way to the living room. “I KNOW YOU ARE KISSING! STOP KISSING BEFORE I GET THERE!” She groaned. “I don’t want to spoil my appetite. I got myself five burgers and I intend to consume them all.”

Tiffany and I laughed, and quickly separated from each other.