Chapter 41

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 41 - A newborn family

"Ughh!!" you screamed in pain as you were delivering.

"It's okay,Yuri-ah. Few more pushes. Breath in,breath out" Myungsoo's mom comforted and held your left hand.
"Babe,almost there. Push more. You can do it!" Myungsoo told again and held your right hand tightly. Ever since you were brought in there,he would tell to push and push,well he was excited for the baby and his new own family.

"Come on. You're almost there. Do it! Push!"

You were cryingin pain,sweating and panting at the same time. "You want me to do it?! It's already pain! I'm in pain!Why won't you try giving birth next time?! Do you think it's that easy?! Huh?!" you shouted in pain as you felt being pressured,and started pulling Myungsoo's hair back and forth.

Tho it was hurting him,he ignored the pain since he was impatient to see the baby. "Okay,Mrs.Kim. One last push and the baby is out. So give all your energy and pu-" the doctor was cutted off by Myungsoo's loud voice.

"PUSH,YURI!PUSH!"

"Yes. Push,Yuri. Push" the doctor told and gave him a weird look.

"UGHHHH!!!!"you screamed in pain and gave your last push,and heard baby cries. By then you released Myungsoo's hair from your grip.

The doctor carefully handed the baby to Myungsoo. "Yuri. You did it. Our baby boy." he told in a soft tone and handed you the baby after you were finally calm.

"You did a great job,Yuri-ah!" Mrs.Kim told and caressed your hair softly. "And how handsome is this baby boy!" she told and poked his nose which made the baby stopped crying and smiled a bit.

"Hi baby~" you told and smiled at him.
"What shall we name him?" you asked and looked at Myungsoo.

He then stared at the baby which gave his father a small smile,"Myungki. Kim Myungki.".
"For cleverness and energy" he told as he thought that the baby will be energetic since it smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he told as he wrapped his arm around you and the baby.

"Aww~" his mom awed at the young new family sight which made them stare at her. "I'm gonna call your mom" she told and left you two alone.

"Yura!It's a boy! I captured a moment of MyungYul. Wait I'll send it." you heard his mom squealed like a fangirl and chuckled.

You two were enjoying the feel of the family,you two created. You were staring at the baby in a loving manner.

"He's handsome" you commented.
"I know. Just like his dad" he told.
"Whatever." you two chuckled softly.

"I love you?" he told.
"I love you." you smiled and he gave you a sweet kiss.


"Oh!Hey!Hey! Look at the baby boy!" Chanyeol and Dongwoo's loud voices cutted you off as they entered your room to see the baby.

"ers." Myungsoo whispered and pouted while you just chuckled.


 

If you finished reading the story comment "Luhan gave Myungsoo a candy" to confuse everyone :P