Chapter 37

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Author's note : Hi there! :D I'm back! :) I was away because I writing my 'Alternative Ending' which I will update it with another title,so keep subscribed here because I will be informing you here. So how did you find Myungsoo's performance? Let me know in the comments below :D I also rewrite the ending for this story and I will add more chapters. So yeah.. Please SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT


Chapter 37 - I Love You? I Love You.

                           After Myungsoo's performance, you stood up and immediately ran towards the backstage to him. Myungsoo did the same,he ran immediately as he got off the stage to meet you.

You were running towards Myungsoo's dressing room and suddenly you stopped when you heard his voice calling your name, "Yuri-ah!"

"Myung!" you shouted and you were about to run to him but stopped when he warned you, "Kim Yuri. Try to run and I will never ever forgive you if you trip.". You furrowed your eyebrows being confused at his sudden warning. What the hell is wrong with him ,you thought.

He shook his head and started walking towards you,"Silly. You're pregnant,carrying our baby. What if you trip and something might happen,huh?"
'Oh yeah,the baby' you suddenly remembered you were carrying his child.

Soon he was standing in front of you and both of your smiles' grew wider and wider,and heartbeats went faster as you were staring at each other. "Well," Myungsoo started.
"Did you like my performance?" he asked.
"Like it? Loved it" you answered which made him smile even wider.
"More than your husband?" he playfully asked.
"Maybe" you teasingly told and both of you chuckled.

"I love you" he told as he stopped laughing and started staring again your twinkling eyes.
"I love you too" you answered him back.
"But I love you more" he smiled.
"I love you more" you smiled back.
"No,I love you more" he told.


"Hey where are the two?" Dongwoo asked as all INFINITE and EXO members gathered together.
"Yuri immediately run to him at backstage" Luhan answered.
"Alright. Let's go to them and go all together to the food hall" Sunggyu told as they all made their way to the backstage to find you.


"I will love you forever"
"No,I will love you from infinity and beyond"
"I will love you for the rest of my life"

You two continued arguing for your 'I love you's. As you two were repeating your 'I love you's for a hundred time already,you didn't notice that the INFINITE and EXO guys were watching you the whole time.
"Ok,we got it. You two love each other but can we go now to the food hall? They started serving" Sunggyu playfully told.

You two then started staring each other again. Myungsoo then spoke,"You know what?"
"Not yet. You haven't say anything yet." you sarcastically told with a teaseful smile while he sent you a playful glare.
"Tell me" you told him.
"Maybe our 'I love you's will be our 'Always' and 'Okay's" he told as he placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer.
"Chessy but that was so sweet of you. 'The Fault In Our Stars' movie?" you asked.
"Maybe~ I love you?" he smiled.
"I love you" you answered and he gave you a small peck.

"Oh god" they groaned as they watched the two of you.
"Myungsoo is sweeter than honey." Woohyun commented.
"I'm out of here" your brother told and walked away.

"Uhmm.. can we go now? Everyone's waiting for you at the food hall" Sungjong told as he break you two away from each other.

"Ok. Let's all go." Myungsoo told.
"Thank god. We are already starving" Tao and Sungyeol told,and ran towards the food hall together.
"Let me have my Yuri,first" Myungsoo told as he took your hand and walked away.
"This two are like magnents" Xiumin told.
"I know. These two used to dislike each other" Dongwoo told as they watched you two walked hand in hand.

"USED TO!Now,we love each other!" he shouted as he heared them talking.

 


Please SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT♥♥