Chapter 30

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Author's note: Double update because I hit 60 subscribers! yehet! :D


Chapter 30 - I Splitted for a long time

You were wincing it pain as you slowly walked beside Myungsoo to the cafeteria.
"Did I went a bit too hard last night?" he worriedly asked as he supported you to walk.

You stopped and glared at him," You think?!" you sarcastically asked. "And not just a bit. A lot!" you corrected him. Last night,he went really hard on you and it hurted so bad. He kissed your forehead and apologize,"Sorry. I won't do it again. I'll be a better boyfriend and husband from now on". Did he just mentioned 'boyfriend'? Yes,he did. You two just got together last night after the session you had.

Flashback

Myungsoo pulled out from you and hugged you. As you two were panting at each other's embrace,Myungsoo's chin was under your head and had his arms around you. "Yuri-ah,do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked.
You looked up to him to see if he was joking but unfortunately he wasn't he had a serious face. "Are you serious?"
"Yeah,why would I be kidding?" he asked. You thought about it and answered,"Yes,I will."
He smiled widely and kissed you. "I promise to protect you and love you forever".

End of Flashback.


As you passed by EXO's table,all of their heads turned to you and watched you painfully walking.
"I bet someone went to hard last night." Jongdae jokingly told in a low voice  for you not to hear.
Jongin glared at him and throw him a bun,"Shut up. We all know Yuri hates him".

As you sat down at INFINITE's table,they noticed how you slowly walked in pain.
"I see someone tried making babies last night" Dongwoo playfully told as he wiggled his eyebrows.


Suho stopped the music and asked,"Yuri-ah,are you sure you can still dance?"
You groaned in annoyance and yelled,"For the nth time,YES!I can still dance!"

Kyungsoo looked at you,"You sure? Your pelvic area seems to be sore. I think you should stop the practice and continue tomorrow".
You hissed,"What are you?The dance instructor?!Just continue the music" you instructed.

After school you went with the EXO members at the practice room they owned and the whole time during the practice,they would stop the music and asked if you're really okay. And that started to annoy you. Suho then followed your order and continued the music and started practicing again.

As you finished practicing,you sat and leaned your nack in the mirror then drunk your water.

EXO gathered around you ans started bombing you with their questions.
"So why are you sore?" Kris asked.
"I...you know..tried splitting but failed" you lied.
"But you are flexible enough to split" Baekhyun told.
"And you already know how to split" your brother commented.

"I splitted for an hour or so. So,of course my pelvic area hurts" you lied again.
Everyone then seemed to be convinced by your lie but Luhan,Kyungsoo and Jongdae,because nobody can fool the Great Jongdae,Kyungsoo is suspicious and can find out everything and Luhan already knew when you lied.

"You sure? Or he went a bit too hard last night?" Jongdae teasingly asked.

Your face grew place not knowing what to answer. Luhan looked at you and studied your face. Soon he stood up and walked out of the practice room with a loud bang at the door.