Chapter 35

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 35 - My Performance

"Guys!I think I lost something." Myungsoo told in a panic voice.
"What?" his friends asked him.
"The ring,guys,I lost the ring!" he told.
"You're holding it,genius." Woohyun told as he pointed Myungsoo's hand.
"Oh right. Let's go now and watch her performance." he smiled and went out to watch your performance.


"Don't tire yourself on stage. Be calm and enjoy. You can do this!"Luhan cheered and calmed you down since you were getting nervous and you were about to perform in a minute. You were getting nervous because who knows,you might forget a lyric,you might trip. Soon Yoseob and Sooyeon finished their performance and got off the stage. "Good luck!" they both cheered on you as they passed by.

As the curtains were closed. You all went at the stage and positioned yourselves. You were exhaling and inhaling to put your nervous state away. At the side of your eyes you saw Luhan smiling widely and had his two thumbs up.

"And next we have another talented group of students. Let's give a round of a applause for Kim Yuri,Kim Jongin,Oh Sehun,Zhang Yixing,Huang Zitao and Kim Minseok." the teacher told and the audience started clapping loudly.

The curtains started opening. Once you were all fully revealed,music started playing.

As you started dancing to the intro,at the side of the auditorium you saw your fanboys cheering for you and even had some lightsticks.
"Kim Yuri!Kim Yuri!Kim Yuri!Our little princess!We love you!" they chanted as if you were a really famous singer.

You then started singing the first lines of BoA's 'Only One' and the crowd of girls started screaming since your brother sent them a wink.



"Wow,Yuri has a lovely voice" Woohyun commented.
"We can be dance partners" Hoya told.
"She's really talented" Sunggyu told.
"Little Yul is hot" Sungjong told as his eyes were glued on your dancing body.
"Man,look at that body." Dongwoo told.
"Who knew pregnant women were that hot" Sungyeol told not leaving his eyes off you. The others agreed on Sungyeol's comment as their gazes never left you.

Myungsoo who was boiling in anger,scolded in a low tone, "Stupids!Stop checking on her!She is a pregnant and my wife!"

After the first chorus,Sehun and you were the only one left on stage,and he started doing his part as your so called 'main partner'. 

Sehun walked towards you. He immediately put his hands on the sides of your head and leaned in close.

Myungsoo's eyes widen as he saw how close you two were and jealous started growing in him. He started to calm down himself  It's okay. It's just a performance. Today is the Kim Myungsoo and no one will destroy it.  He thought.

Sehun's hand landed to your and started doing the next steps.

In the audience's view it may seem he was touching you but in reality his hands were 2 inches away. Myungsoo's eyes again widen. That kid is getting it from me he thought once again.

"Hey Myungsoo. Little Sehun is doing his job right" Woohyun while he sent him a death glare which made him stop smiling.

After you finished performing,you all went off the stage and high-fived each other for having a performance without any mistake. Jongin then smack Sehun's neck.
"Ouch. What was that for?" Sehun pouted.
"That was for touching my sister's " Jongin told.
"But my hand was 2 inches away!" he explained while you just laughed at the two.

Soon INFINITE entered the backstage and greeted you except Myungsoo since he still needed to keep his cold attitude at the moment.
"Nice performance Yuri-ah!"
"You were amazing!"
"No. You were PERFECT!"
They complimented you and you thanked them.

"Hey princess,let's go out and watch the other remaining performances,shall we?" Luhan asked as he offered his arm to you.
"Yeah,sure" you told and clinged your arm around his. 

As Myungsoo watched you two go on the audience,he called Jongin "Hey!Go with them!"
"Why?!" Jongin told stubbornly.
"Because I am telling you to."
"You ain't my boss." Jongin told as he crossed his arms.
"Well,who knows. Yuri and Luhan might swallow each other" he told while Jongin sent him a glare.
"Fine. I'm going"
"And make sure to sit on the seats I told you to." Myungsoo reminded.
"Whatever!" Jongin told as he made his way out.

Just a few more minutes Yuri-ah , Myungsoo smilingly thought.


"So how are things with Myungsoo?" Luhan told as you waited for the next performance.
"Are you kidding me now? I told you he is going to divorce with me" you told sadly.
"But you still love him. Which is gross" Jongin told and you glare at him.
"Well. Kim Myungsoo will be mine and only mine. I love him,okay? So you better accept it" you told which made Jongin rolled his eyes.
How lucky is Myungsoo for having her. Luhan thought as he stared at you.