Chapter 31

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 31 - I am and he won't

                             Two days have left be fore the school's 'Mini Concert'. You were sitting beside Myungsoo at the cafeteria. He soon brought out a lunch box from the bag.
"Myung~where is my-" but you were cutted off when he already opened your lunch which was onion rings and brought out a jar of peanut butter. These past few days you've been craving for onion rings and peanut butter. You would also wake up Myungsoo at midnight and ask him to buy some since you were out of stock.

"Thank you" you beamed happily and started dipping the onion ring to the peanut butter. Everyone knew you hated peanut butter for no specific reason but somehow you started liking it or maybe more like loving it. You would eat anything and dipped it in the peanut butter.

"Wow. You have some weird cravings these days." Sungyeol told as they all watched you eat.
"It's not weird. It's delicious. Wanna try some?" you asked as you brought an onion ring covered with peanut butter in front of Sungyeol's face then to the other INFINITE guys. They then immediately shook their heads because it's taste is going to be really weird.

"Myung-" you were about to call him but notice he had his head on the table,sleeping. He lacked of sleep since you woke him up at 3:56 AM to buy some peanut butter and a watermelon since you were craving for it. He looked so tired and already had some big eyebags.


Sehun as your brother since he found your actions weird,"Was your sister trying to feed Sungyeol a onion ring covered with peanut butter then ate it?". Making all heads turn to you and watched you eat onion rings with peanut butter.
"I thought she hates peanut butter? There is this one time I baked some peanut butter cookies then I let her try some but she spitted it" Xiumin told as he pouted at the memory.
"She does hate peanut butter. But she now eats it?" your brother told. He then stood up and walked over to your table to check on you.


You were in the middle of dinner with Myungsoo,when suddenly you felt like throwing up. You stood up and told,"Myung,I think I'm gonna throw up" then run upstairs to the bathroom.

After throwing up,you washed your mouth and went out. You the saw Myungsoo standing and holding a pregancy test that he bought earlier.
"Yuri. After some thoughts. I think you're pregnant" he told and walked towards you.
"And how do you know?"
"I still ain't sure about it but if you try this,then I would know" and handed you the box.
"Fine. I'm gonna try and pee on this stick." you stubbornly told and went back in.

After some waiting inside the bathroom,you got out with a completely stoic expression. You then saw Myungsoo sitting on the floor waiting for you. He then stood up and waited for the results nervously,"So~?"
"Myung. I..I am pregnant." you told and handed him the stick to check it. His eyes then widen then looked at you. Soon he ran downstairs leaving you all alone. You heard the door click open thinking that he would leave you because he can't afford anything to do for the baby. I guess Jongin was- your thoughts were cut off when you heard Myungsoo screaming out his happiness.

"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER! YOU HEARED THAT! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER! WOHOOOOO~"

You then went downstairs and saw him jumping like a little kid who is being showered with candies. He then went back in and closed the door.

He the hugged you,"Thank you,Yuri. You made me the happiest man alive". Well who knew that man would be the happiest when he founds out he is going to be a father. He then pulled away since he thought he might be squezzing you too much. "I though you would-" you started but he cutted you.
"Leave you? Of course not. I won't leave you,silly. You are the woman I learned to love again after how many years. I promise I'm gonna do anything for you and the baby to be happy." he smiled lovingly.

You smiled back,"You know,what? I think I'm even more in love with you,Kim Myungsoo". He smiled widely and gave you a gentle kiss.

 


Please SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE and COMMENT