Chapter 23

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 23 - Cheated

Back in Maldives. . .

After getting out from the shower. You wore a refreshing outfit perfect for summer.

You sat beside Myungsoo at the bed who was playing some games on his iPad. "Go take a shower now,smelly Myungie" you told as you ruffled his hair as if he was a little kid.

"Hey. I'm not a kid" he pouted childishly. You pinched his cheek and awed,"Such a cutie."
He smirked and leaned,"So you're admitting it. I am cute"
You pushed him off the bed causing his land on the floor, "Take a bath now,you fool. I'm starving" and he laughed at you.

Myungsoo finally finished taking a bath and wore his blue polo and cream pants. 

"Seriously,you're wearing pants?" you told and looked at him.
"Why?Do you wanna see my legs? he smiled like a ert.
"What?No! The weather is so hot and you're here wearing a dark polo and some pants" you told as you looked at his outfit.
"I don't sweat,darling" he told in a diva tone while you rolled your eyes.


The time you were eating lunch,Myungsoo would fan his self and wipe off his sweat. He then unbottoned the first two bottons. You stared at him with a smirk,"I thought you don't sweat."

"The weather is hotter than ever" he told as he drunk in one shot his iced-water while you chuckled at him.
"Yeah sure whatever. Let's go to the spa after this?" you asked.
"Ok,let's just go first back. I need to change" he told as he wiped off his sweat.


As you waited for him to change,you texted Luhan.
To: Baobei Lu

We just finished eating. How about you? Are you having fun?
Don't drink too much ok? Love you :*^^


"Hey!What is taking you so long? You even take more time than a girl do" you shouted for him to hear.
"Shut up. I just go in the bathroom just 2 minutes ago" he shouted back while you chuckled. Soon you felt your vibrated and saw there was a message of Luhan. Your expression suddenly changed as you read his message and cried.

There was a picture of him without any top and a lady who seemed in her 30's sleeping on his chest.

To: My Baobei Yul
Sorry,Yul. But I think I don't love you anymore. You see,I already found
someone who loves me a lot. She is Song Mirah,she've been my girlfriend
already a month now. And I think it's time for us to break up. Bye.


Myungsoo got out from the bathroom wearing a more refreshing outfit. As you saw him got out,you immediately run and hugged him while you cried all your feelings out in his chest. You were the type of a sad person,who would run and hug someone and cry on their arms.


He suddenly got shocked from your sudden action. A few minutes ago you were all smiley and a joker to him but now you were all sad. He then hugged you back and sooth your back to calm you down. "What happened?" he softly asked.

"He cheated!Myungsoo,he cheated on me!Luhan cheated on me!" you cried harder and showed the picture and the message of Luhan he sent you just a few minutes ago. 


After an hour of calming you down. You were being hugged by Myungsoo and actually found it calming by just hearing his heartbeat and soothing your hair.

He suddenly then pulled away and looked at you,"Will you please smile? Your expensive mascara is being wasted for a cheap guy" he told trying to put up the mood even just a bit.

You chuckled lightly,"Cheesy but funny"
"Look. How about we get an ice-cream first then let your feelings out?" he suggested and you just nodded.

"But before we even go out,you need to do this. Follow me. Thumbs up. Put them at the side of your mouth. Push them up. Now leave it and keep that beautiful smile" he instructed while you chuckled then kept your smile.