Chapter 13

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 13 - Good Night Peck
                            
                             A week has past,you and Myungsoo seemed to be closer but your sarcasm never died. And indeed Myungsoo was coming home late or sometimes he'll either be a bit drunk. It was 10 o'clock in the evening,you were at your study room doing your assignment while Myungsoo was out again clubbing.

You got up from your chair as you finished solving your math homework leaving 2 more problems. You headed downstairs to drink a glass of water since you were of course thirsty.Getting out from the kitchen ready to go back upstairs,you heard the front door click open and more than one person's footsteps coming in which seemed Myungsoo having a company. As they got in you heard some kissing sounds. You froze in your place,not knowing what to do.

They half-way stopped walking,as Myungsoo kissed deeper. He opened his eyes and at the side of his eye he saw your figure which stood frozen. Soon he pulled away,"Victoria,babe,how about you go upstairs first as I get a surprise for you" he told.

Her eyes turn into crescent moons,"Surprise?Really? I love surprises!" she told happily in a high pitched voice and went upstairs.

He watched her go up. Soon when he heard the door closed,he shifted his gaze at you

"What are you doing down?"he whispered loud enough for you to hear.
"I was getting a glass of water and you two pig-faces came in and started swallowing each other" you whispered back.

He chuckled lightly, "Are you jealous?"
"Me?Jealous?Are you kidding me now?" you scoffed.
"I bet my boyfriend is even better than you" you mumbled in low tone but Myungsoo caught it.
"You have a boyfriend?"
"What?Are you jealous now?" you told with your brow raised.

"Myungsoo-ah!Come up now!Faster!" Victoria shouted.

"Your dog barked" you told.
"I kno-. She's not a dog" he told.
"I'm coming!" he shouted back and you two made your way upstairs.

"Now. Stay in and don't make any noise" he instructed.
You walk by him making your way back to your study room and he quickly pat your . 

You immediately turn your head to him with an angry face. "ert!" you whispered harshly while he blinked at you innocently as if nothing happened and went it.


It was past midnight and you fall asleep at your desk at the study room. Myungsoo watched you sleep from the doorway. He walked closer to you and squatted down. He moved you hair that was blocking your face. He admired the beauty you had. No wonder why every guy falls for her He thought.

He carried you in a bridal style to your room and tucked you in with the blanket. He then caressed your face and whispered, "Maybe falling for you won't be bad right? Just please don't hurt me like she did" he whispered. "Good Night" he whispered again and pecked your lips.


Myungsoo's P.O.V
                          It's been a week ever since I started living with Yuri. The first time we moved-in in this house,was the first time again I shared my laugh to someone. Not that I wasn't laughing at the past. I actually never laughed ever since I was 16. 3 years already,you see. Well,I have my own story too.

                         During my younger teen years,I used to be the typical nerd. Minah,the school's queenka,happens to be my first love and first girlfriend. One day she came and talked to me in a friendly way. Soon she suddenly confessed to me and we became an official couple. We date for 2 months. 

One night I asked if she would like to go for walk since the night was so nice but she declined,so I just went by myself.

While I was walking I saw a couple making out,as I squinted my eyes to see who was that couple. I saw Minho,our school's kingka and basketball captain, kissing a female figure which happens to be my girlfriend,Minah. Next day during lunch time,Minah broke up with me at the canteen infront of everyone. I used to think she was that innocent girl but turns out to be a badass .

Everyone was laughing at me. I felt so much humiliated at that time. "Wake up,Kim Myungsoo!Why would you think I,the school's queenka,would fall for a nerd? Now go away before I throw up in your face" was her last words to me.

Ever since then I didn't fall for any girl but instead I played with their hearts and broke them the next day. I used to think women were such cruels. Since puberty seemed to hit me really hard. From nerd,I turned into a handsome prince. Of course girls will fall and I would play.

My heart was locked to girls. But when Yuri appeared,I thought I would make her fall then play, but then it seemed my heart was slowly unlocking to her. It seemed we got closer already through sarcasm.

One night I brought home a girl from the club,who I was making-out with for a month. I wanted to make sure to see if my heart was beating fast with other girls like how I was with Yuri. That night I found out the answer. It wasn't beating fast like how I am with Yuri.

It was midnight and Yuri fall asleep at our study room. I walked closer to her and there it was again. I felt nervous and my heart was beating 10 times faster than the normal beat. I bent down and moved her hair to the side since it was blocking her face. She was really pretty. No wonder why every guy falls for her,I thought.

I carried her to our bedroom and tucked her in. My heartbeat didn't deacrease a bit it was still beating fast.


CONFIRMED. I already seem to fall for her. I guess I fall for her sarcasm,her cute reactions and for her strong words she would shot. I stared at her sleeping face. She looked like a puppy,so cute.

"Maybe falling for you won't be bad,right?Just please don't hurt me like she did" I whispered. Earlier she mentioned of her having a boyfriend,I really hope she doesn't have any because I will prove her that I change and make her mine.

I caressed her face. "Good night" I whispered and pecked her soft addicting lips.


Author's note : Luhan will be appearing very soon :)) By the way please don't think Victoria is the one from f(x) and Minah the one from Girl's Day ^^
Everyone this is Victoria(Left) and Minah(right)