Chapter 10

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 10 - Married

"What?!" you told in unison with Myungsoo.
"It's suppose to be next week"
"Why must it be this Sunday?" you two told again.

Both of your mothers squealed at your 'Myungsoo-Yuri' moment. You and Myungsoo glared at your moms. "What?" you two hissed at the same time.

"Why are you following me?"
"I'm not following you! You are the one following me!"
"Stop it!"
"Ugh. Whatever!"

You two yelled the same words at the same time once again. "Well, Mr. & Mrs. Unison something urgent happen and we have to leave this Monday" your dad explained.


Soon it was Sunday and it already was your wedding day with him.

You were starring yourself at the mirror.


Everything was so settled as if this wedding was for a loving couple but in your reality it was just for an arranged couple who doesn't have feels for each other.I'm marrying the man I don't even love. You thought. 

Jongin's figure appeared at the mirror,who was behind you. "Hey,baby sister" he told as he approached you.
"You look beautiful" he complimented as he softly caressed your hair. "But you will love even more beautiful at the wedding with the man you truly love".

Soon you hugged him and burst into tears. "I don't want him. I want to marry my Baobei Han. Not him" you cried. He hugged back tightly but pulled away to wipe your tears. "Don't cry. Did you tell him it's today?" he asked. "I did but he didn't reply" you sobbed.

"What if he breaks up with me because of this stupid marriage?" you told as negative thoughts started gathering around your mind.
"He won't. Trust me" He assured you.
"I'm afraid,I might lose him" you told. A knock came from the door signalling you two to go get out and be ready. "Showtime,sister" Jongin told and both of you walked out of the room.


                    "You may now kiss the bride" the priest told. Myungsoo pecked your lips and the crowd started clapping. He caressed your face and notice your eyes were swollen.
"You cried?" he asked.
"No,my eyes were just sweating" you sarcastically told. Sarcastic Yuri must be strong. You thought and smiled.


                     It was already Monday,the first Monday,the first day,the first week that you will start as Myungsoo's wife. Luckily both of your parents didn't but a house for you two to live and you hoped that they never will buy one. Since all he will do is to tease you until you get annoyed and pissed off,so you really hoped they won't.

As you went down to have your breakfast with your parents and brother,you noticed there were some luggages by the front door but you just ignore them and went to the dining room. "Good Morning,mom,dad" you greeted. You walked to your usual seat which was next to your brother's. You kissed his cheek, "Good morning brother".
"Morning princess" he greeted.

"Starting your day as a Mrs. Kim,huh?" your mom teasingly told but you ignored it and changed the topic,"Mom,are you already leaving today?"
"Yes,the meeting was moved for tonight in Japan which was supposed to be next week and we have to stay in China,for the sub-company" your mom told.
"And our flight is about an hour from now. So we better get going" your dad stood up and wore his suit jacket.

"Honey,your mother-in-law will come over and check on you" your mom told.
"Why? I'll be fine with oppa. He've been taking care of me 24/7 when you were away" you told.
"Well... It's getting late and we might miss our flight" your mom made an excuse so she won't answer you. You walked them to the door.

"Be good ok? Listen to your in-laws" she kissed your cheek then kissed your brother too. She made her way to the car, "And make sure you use protection. I don't want to be a grandmother at my 40's" she teasingly told trying to be a cool mom. "Mom!" you both shouted.

Soon the car started to disappear. Jongin exchange a look with you. "You're thinking what am I thinking?" he asked.
"Bring your friends over and let them stay with us?" you asked.
"Great idea sister!" he told as if he wasn't even planning to do that. He then went back in with a big smile. You two then went at school and attended your usual morning boring classes.