Chapter 20

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Chapter 20 - A Honeymoon?

                    It was Friday morning. You woke up around 6:50 and called your mother-in-law and started getting ready for the plan. You made some English style breakfast then went to take a bath. After getting dressed,you walked in the guest room since you weren't still on good terms. "Myung,wake up" you shook him lightly. He shot up quickly and went to your bedroom and get ready. You looked at your watch and it was 7:06. She'll be calling in a while. You thought and headed down stairs.

As you two were having your breakfast in silence again,the phone rung. You stood up and answered it, "Hello?"
"Ok,I'm ready now. Give it to him" your mother-in-law told excitedly for the start of your plan.
"Ok mom". It was now the start of your plan.

You handed the phone to Myungsoo,"It's your mom,she wants to talk to you".
"Good morning mom" he spoke
"We're fine" he told as he looked at you. "Yeah mom" "Honeymoon?!" "How about school?" "Ok,Ok" "That long?!" "Mom!" "Ok,bye,yeah I understand. I miss you too" you heard him say and hunged up. "What did mom told?" you asked as you played the curious one.


Flashback.
After school,you headed to a traveling agency.
"Hello. I would like 2 tickets for Maldives,please" you told the man.
"A married couple?"
"Yeah,something like that" you answered since you can't just say 'Yeah.I want two tickets for me and my fake husband'.
"Well,we can give you the 'Honeymoon offer' which has a half-price discount since you are married couple"
"Ugh..sure. Can we book a flight for this Saturday for 5 days?"you asked.
"Well,no you can't. They are no airplanes flying to Maldives at weekends. You can have your flight tomorrow at 12 o'clock at the afternoon. Your vacation would be for a week long"
"A week long?! Can't you do it for 5 days?" you asked.
"Nope. It's the 'Honeymoon Offer' and one week is the shortest. Unless you want to hold your vacation for 2-3 weeks long?"
"One week long" you told and bought the tickets.


After making sure he closed the door. You called his mother. After some rings she finally answered. "Hello mom?"

"Yuri?How are you?How are you two doing?" she asked.
"I'm fine,mom. How about you? Ugh..we are not in good terms at the moment" you told
"I'm good. Why? What happened?"

You then started telling that you two actually weren't in love with each other,and you had a boyfriend. You then told her that you and Myungsoo were just good friends and how suddenly he became sad and cold again when he found out you were in a relationship. His mother then understood and felt sorry for her son.

"But I really want to make it up to him" you told her.
"And how do you plan on doing it? Do you need my help?"
"Actually... Mom,I bought earlier 2 tickets for us to go in Maldives for honeymoon since we didn't had one" you shyly told.
"Oh my god?Really??You should have told us to buy the ticket" she told.
"And I want you to act like you plan this for us,would help me please,mom?" you asked.
"Of course!I would love to. You're such a sweet-heart Yuri-ah!" she excitedly told. "How long are you staying in Maldives?"
"One week long. Since they don't give a 5 day honeymoon" you told her.
"Oh.Well have fun then!I'm gonna tell the principal an excuse" she told.
"Thank you mom"
"No worries,Yuri-ah.I feel like you're going to be the best wife in the world" she told. Then both of you hunged up.

End of Flashback.


"She wants us to go for a honeymoon" he told in a cold voice.
"Wow,it seems you don't like to spend your time with your wife" you pouted.

How can she be all cute and adorable at times like this?He thought and gave a small smile.
"It's gonna be a week. Can you handle it without Luhan?" he asks but then regrets it since he knew your answer would be ' I'm gonna mis-'

"I'm gonna be okay. Let's put him aside first. I still have a husband to take care of." you told as you playfully pinched his nose.
Amused by her saying she'll be okay without Luhan and he can see her excitement in her face.

"Where are we going to?" she acts again as the confused girl.
"Maldives."

 


Author's note : Seems like someone is going to a honeymoon with Myungsoo
 
I already reached 45 subrscribers and thank you for that!!! :DD Keep subrscribed and wait for the next chapter which will be your honeymoon :DD!!wohoo~ Have fun with Myungsoo,okayy?? :P It's already 2:30 midnight here and I'm going to sleep right now and I hope you are enjoying my story so far. PLEASE SUBSRCRIBE,UPVOTE AND COMMENT
♥ 
Bye for now. See you on the next chapter :D 

Can I let Myungsoo and Luhan shower you with their cute hearts?? ;))


 and here a some special Good-Bye's and messages from Myungsoo and Luhan :DD
Myungsoo: Good bye wife,see you on the next chapter! :) Our honeymoon's next,get ready for adventures


Luhan: Bye Baobei,see you on the next chapter *gives you a hug*



Myungsoo: Don't forget to Subscribe,Upvote and Comment,okay? If you don't,you are making your little Myungie sad *aegyo voice*


Okay,goodnight now and goodmorning to the others :D SUBSRIBE,UPVOTE AND COMMENT