Chapter 11

A Marriage for an Ice Prince and a Campus Crush

Author's note : So I guess you all must be wondering 'When is Luhan appearing?' since he is tagged at the story. The answer is : SOON :D Few more chapters and Luhan will finally be appearing. Keep subscribed and wait for my updates :) Please SUBSRCIBE,COMMENT and UPVOTE 


Chapter 11 - Moving In, Moving Out

                            After lunch,you decided to skip afternoon classes today. Since Monday is always boring. You went to the rooftop wherein not a lot of people really go there but the rooftop has an amazing garden and view.


You sat down on the floor leaning your back on the wall staring the clear blue sky. You were disappointed since Luhan,your boyfriend didn't reply or call you since the last message you sent him saying you were getting married that day. He didn't even call you once. You thought that this relationship was about to go to an end. Being in deep thoughts you didn't notice Myungsoo was sitting beside you with his eyes closed. You gaze his face,you thought he had a handsome face. An angelic face for a demon guy. You thought.

"What are you doing here?" he asked slowly opening his eyes then gaze at you.
"Swimming,you?" you sarcastically told.
"Just catching a swimming whale" he told which made you roll your eyes. You stood up and was ready to go to your next class.

"Where are you going?" he caught your wrist.
"Next class"
"I see someone's a good girl" he playfully smirked.
You scoffed,"Then why won't you do the same thing and be a good boy or maybe a good PLAYboy" putting your tone a bit loud saying 'playboy'.
"What's the matter with you? Why is 'playboy' always coming out from your mouth when you're with me? You know I can change too" he told a bit hurt and bitterly.
"I don't know,maybe because you are on" you told in a 'duh' tone. He let go of your wrist. I'm gonna change,I'm gonna prove it to you.I won't stay a playboy for my entire life. He thought.


                    As you entered home,drinking your strawberry flavoured milk,you saw 11 pair of shoes at the entrance scattered.
When you went to the living room,you already saw the 11 guys being all loud and messy."Hey~You guys moved in fast" you told.

"Well,won't you be a good girl and welcome them?" Jongin told with a cute smile and blink 

You glared at him,"Welcome,now why won't you guys unpack your things,BECAUSE YOUR LUGGAGES ARE SO MANY THAT THEY ARE ALL BLOCKING MY WAY UP!" you half-shouted as you pointed at their luggages that were in front of the staircase. 

"Fine. Calm down girl~" Chen told. You then threw a chocolate flavoured milk at Jongin, "Since I have a heart, I bought you some milk and since I didn't you guys were already coming today, I didn't bought some,and I'm sorry" you told.

"Why chocolate? You know I like strawberry too" Jongin complained as he stared at the milk.
"It matches your skin tone that's why" you stuck your tongue out at him,while the others laughed at your remark.
"H-hey!" he ran over to you and playfully messed your hair.


After they finished unpacking,you all were wearing your comfy clothes. You,Sehun,Tao and Chen were at the living room teasing Suho. Jongin,D.O,Xiumin and Lay were preparing the dinner. Kris,Chanyeol and Baekhyun were upstairs composing a song.

The door bell rung,you stood up and open it,revealing your mother-in-law."Oh!Good Evening Mrs. Kim" you bowed.
"It's a mom now,sweetie"she corrected and smiled.
"Y-yes mom.." you shyly told and invited her in.

"Baby girl,what took you so long? You missed the fun" Tao told out loud making your eyes widened.

"So,you're cheating on Myungsoo?" she asked.
"Ugh..what? No,mom,it's not it. He's my friend who grew up with me and my brother back in China" you told and she nodded.

You entered the living room and introduced her to them, "Guys!This is my mother-in-law,Myungsoo's mother,Kim Eunsun".They greeted her and bowed. "Yuri-ah,mind having a girl time with me?" she asked. You entered the library and sat across each other.

You started talking about yourselves and became even more open to your in-law. She also talked about Myungsoo. She told you about how he turned from a sweet man to a cold guy,which was because his first girlfriend cheated on him then dump him infront of his schoolmates and got embarrassed since he was the nerd type before. She told you to understand him and get closer to him so he can be the man he used to be before. 


After the talk she left. Soon you joined your brother and his friends for dinner.
"So,what did your in-law told?" Suho asked.
"Nothing" you told a bit down.
"You sure?" Chen asked and you gave a nod.
"Hey. What's wrong?" your brother asked.
"Nothing" you told again.

Soon Tao told firmly,"Kim Yuri. Something's wrong and I can say that. Now,tell us what's wrong."
"Okay,fine" you sigh. "I'm moving out tomorrow!You guys,are happy now?"
"What?!Why?!" they told in unison and all heads facing you. "Well,my in-laws bought us a house for me and Myungsoo to stay" you told uneasily.

"What?That fast?How I'll survive without my sister?I don't have anyone to take care of!What if that jerk touches you?I'm gonna cut him into pieces!Please don't leave!" your brother cried.

All heads were looking up to him at how over-protective he is.

"Dude. Chill. It's not I'm leaving the planet: you told him giving him a weird look.

"Let's all sleep at the living room,since it's Yuri's last night here" Xiumin recommended while they all agreed.