Chapter9

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Tiffany welcome back!" "We love you!" "Don't worry,we'll kill Kai for you!" Tiffany smiles at the students circling her."Tiffany!" She turn around and saw Hyuna skipping toward her."I made you this." She show her her favourite kimchi fried rice.Tiffany cringed her nose when she smells the fried rice."I'm sorry,excuse me." She run pass the crowd and into the toilet.

  Tiffany come out from the toilet to see Kai and his friends walk pass her."Oh,back to school already?" She glares at them.Kai pulls her back when she is planning to walk away from them."Where are you going?" She look at Kyungsoo for help but he look away immediately."Noona,let's go." Sehun appears out of a sudden,pulling Tiffany away.

  (After school)

  "Um...Sehun-ah,why are we here?" She look at the building in front of her."You keep vomitting.A check up won't kill you." After telling the doctor everything,she tell Tiffany to lie on the......bed? and put a type of jelly on her stomach."Oh,congratulation,Mr Oh.Your girlfriend is pregnant for one week." She smiles at Sehun.

  "What?!" Tiffany sit up and look at her with eyes as big as Sehun's."See that little thing over there? That's your baby." She points at a pea look alike thing."No." Tiffany whispers,tears visible in her eyes.

  After the check up,the doctor stopped Sehun from walking out with Tiffany to inform him something."She is pregnant and her hormones will start to change,so she'll get easily,she don't know what she is doing sometimes.But if the two of you are planning to do it,don't go too rough.Because you might hurt the baby." The doctor patted his shoulder twice before urging him to follow Tiffany.

  'That explained why she is acting weirdly while kissing me yesterday.'Sehun walk beside her,with his hands in his pocket."What are you going to do now?" He ask,glancing at her."I don't want this child." Tiffany whispers while clutching her stomach."You're not thinking of abortion are you?" He stop in front of her,causing her to bump into him.

  "I have to." "No,you don't have to." Tiffany lift her head up to look at him."Are you going to take responsibility if I keep this baby? Because Kai will never take any responsibility on this child." Sehun bites his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter