Chapter2

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Girls and boys dancing happily on the dance floor,Lights shine around the room.Tiffany breath in the thin air filled with alchohol smell."Kai,what is this place?" She cringed her nose,watching a pair of couple making out on the couch."It's a club,baby.My club" Kai chuckles."Let's go sit there." Baekhyun points toward a round sofa.Tiffany sit beside Kai nervously,the loud music is killing her.

  She looks around the room and saw Sehun sitting at the counter with some girls clinging onto him,he ignore them though."I thought he is a good child?" Tiffany look at him,eyes widened.Suho pours a pack of powder into a glass and handed it to Kai,smirking.Kai smirks back before giving it to Tiffany."Here,drink some water." He smile as sweet and kind as he can.

  "Thank-oh!" The glass broke into pieces when it touch the floor before Tiffany can even reach for it."What the-YOU!" Kai gritted his teeth,hissing at the boy in front of him.The other boys stand up,ready for a fight."Sehun? Why did you do that?" Tiffany look at him with furrowed eyebrows.Sehun crotch down to pick up a piece of broken glass with a little powder on it,showing it to Tiffany.

  She gasp,turning around to face a furious Kai."!" He tries to punch him but Sehun is fast enough to duck those punches."Kris!" Kris grabs him and throw him toward the dance floor.The customers move away,looking at the coughing Sehun."No! Don't!" Tiffany tugs Kai's hand for a couple of time,trying to stop hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter