Chapter10

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sehun was about to continue his beauty sleep when he suddenly remember tommorrow is Tiffany's birthday."Oh yeah,I forgot to wrap the gift." After wrapping the gift,he tip-toed into her room and put it into her school bag,hopping that she will notice it the next day.Tiffany wakes up in the morning upon smelling something yummy."Good morning." She sit on a chair and watch Sehun place two piece of grilled salmons on a plate,passing it to her.

  "Salmon?" He smiles."Omega-3 fatty acids are good for the baby's brain and eyes, and salmon is a great source.I did some research." She nodded."Anyway,Happy Birthday." Tiffany look up with a smile on her face."Thank you!" :I'm sorry,but I forgot to buy you a gift.Will repay you." He lie."It's okay.I'm done.Let's go."

"Tiffany happy birthday!"

"Happy Fanyday!"

'Happy birthday to our head prefect!"

  Tiffany smiles as she walk pass them and enter her class.As expected,her place is full of birthday gifts."Happy birthday dear prefect.Want me to give you your present right now or afterschool?" Kai stand in front of her,ing his shirt while smirking."Ouch,!" He rub his head,glaring at a smilling deer."I'm so so so so sorry.I didn't mean to hit you with the ball.It's an accident." Luhan bows his head twice.

  "An accident I've planned." He finish his sentence once Kai was nowhere to be seen while putting an arm over Tiffany's shoulder."Luhan you are so bad.Haha." Luhan kiss her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter