Chapter11

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sehun watch them through the window of the classroom with his fist clenched.He saw Luhan turning slightly toward him and give him a sly smirk."Jerk." He mumbles."Fany-ah,can you lend me your English textbook,please?" Her bestfriend Taeyeon pouts at her cutely."Yeah sure,in my bag." "Thanks!" Taeyeon took out the textbook with a pink box in her left hand.

  "Yah,Tiffany,there's a gift in your bag." Tiffany look at the box in her hand for awhile."Oh?" "Open it!" Taeyeon claps her hands happily.Tiffany open the box to see a scarf pink in colour."Isn't this the scarf you want since last year?" She smiles,gently caressing the scarf. 'I thought you say you forgot to buy me a present? Sehun-ah?'

  "Sehun~Why are you ignoring me???" Tiffany pout as she look at the boy who is walking in front of her."Find,ignore me as mucb as you like." She huffed and walk pass him in a fast pace,leaving him behind.Sehun shake his head before catching up with her."Don't get angry anymore.It's not good for the baby." Tiffany glares at him."Then accept this."

  Sehun look at the pink rillakuma in her hand."No thanks.It's your birthday gift." "He gave me two.So I decided to give you one.Take it." He grab the doll away from her and stare at it."Don't just stare at it,give it a name." He look at her as if she is crazy."What?" "Oh come on,you heard me.Give it a name." He frowned."I don't know what name to give it.How about you give it a name?" He look at her with a small smile.

  "Hmm,Pinku Pinku." She caress the doll's ear."Pinku Pinku?" "Yeah,it's cute." He shrugged."Okay then." *Car honk* Sehun looks over his shoulder and saw a car driving toward them recklessly.

  "Watch out!" He pulls Tiffany away from the car.But he pulls her a little way too strong that Tiffany accidentally bumped into a rectangular dustbin near a restaurant,hitting her stomach at the corner of the dustbin."Ah!" "No!" Sehun take a hold of her hand to pull her back,but he was too late.She already fall on her knees,holding her stomach."Ah..." She winced."!" He quickly hold her up.

  "ing !" He ruffles his hair furiously when he saw blood sliding down from her skirt."Hospital!" He carry her bridal style into the restaurant to ask for help and bumped into Luhan there."What happened?!" Luhan look at Tiffany with worry eyes."No time to explain.Take her to the hospital.“ Luhan immediately drive them to the hospital."...hell no!" Sehun hit his head rapidly on the wall with Luhan waiting outside the emergency room.

  " you for being so careless." He turn around to glare at him."You're saying like I wanted this to happen." Luhan glare at him."I hate you." They stand in front the doctor immediately after he come out from the emergency room."Who's the patient's boyfriend?" "Me." "Me." They both say in unison before glaring at each other."Okay." The doctor clear his throat awkwardly.

  "The mother is safe...but the baby..." They listen to the doctor carefully."I'm sorry but the baby....we tried our best." He nodded once as he walk pass them.",It's all my fault." Sehun hit his head on the wall more."At least Tiffany is safe." Luhan shrugged."But the baby is gone." Sehun turn around with teary eyes."Who cares about the baby?"

  He grab Luhan's collar and ready to punc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter