Chapter6

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sehun carry the sleeping Tiffany in bridal style into the living room,putting her gently on the couch."Going to cook her some tea." Sehun mumble and walk away,but a hand stopped him from walking any further."Bath..." She whispers through trembling lips."Okay,I'll prepare hot water for you." He comes back after turning on the hot water,carrying her into the bathroom."Call me if you need anything.I'll wait outside." He speak softly,patting her head.

  Tiffany strips herself slowly,wincing when she sit into the bathtub."I'm disgusting." She rubs herself using a pink sponge roughly."I hate myself." She sobs when she remembered what they did to her.After finish bathing,Tiffany wraps a towel around her body before sitting down on a small stool beside the bathtub.Using her hands as pillow,she fell asleep while supporting her face using the side of the bathtub.

  "Noona?" Sehun knocks on the door after waiting for her for an hour.He twisted the door and sure,it was unlocked."Tiffany?" He furrows his eyebrows when he saw her sleeping next to the bathtub."She suffered too much." Sehun gently carry her up and bring her into her room and change her clothes for her."It must be hurt.Sweetdream." He pulls the Hello Kitty blanket over her shoulder,leaving the room to clean himself."Oppa...op...pa..."

  Sehun peek into Tiffany's room upon hearing her calling for someone.He walks toward her and sit on the edge of the bed,watching her silently."Oppa...Kyungsoo oppa..." He widened his eyes as he heard Kyungsoo's name."Kyungsoo? One of Kai's friend?" He scooted closer to her to carress her face when she suddenly hold his hand tightly."Oppa...don't go." She sobs.

  Sehun wants to leave the room and have some sleep,but Tiffany is holding his hand,not letting him go."Please...don't go..." Sehun shook his head."No,I won't..." He slowly lie down beside her,sharing the blanket with her.Tiffany smiles and cuddle closer toward him to hug him.'Who is this Kyungsoo to her? Is he her ex-boyfriend or something?' Sehun brought the thought into his dream.

  Sehun wake up the next morning with Tiffany'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter