Last Chapter~^^

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afterschool

  "N-noona...for you.." Sehun hands the box he prepared yesterday to her shakily."What is this?" She look up from the box with a small smile."Open it when we reach home." They walk home using a shortcut they found a week ago.Sehun curse when Kai and his friends surrounded them."Hi there." Kai smirks."What do you want?" Sehun pull Tiffany behind him."Someone payed me to kill you *points at Sehun*,and bring you *points at Tiffany* to him." Sehun furrowed his eyebrow.

  Kai nodded his head at Sehun and Chanyeol come running toward him,stabbing a long knife into his stomach."Ugh!" Tiffany screamed.Sehun collapsed onto the floor and gran while covering his wound.Kyungsoo stop Chanyeol from stabbing him again."What's wrong with you,Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol glares at him.

  "Isn't it better to let him die slowly?" Kai smirks."Good idea.Now let's bring her to Luhan." Tiffany widened her eyes."Luhan?" "Yeah,that boy is waiting for you." Kyungsoo prevent Chen and Lay from touching Tiffany."What now?!" Kai asks,frustrated."Let Xiumin Tao and I bring her to Luhan.You guys enjoyed her already,but we still haven't.We'll bring her to Luhan once we finished."

  Baekhyun nodded."Okay then,we can go clubbing!" He cheers."Take your time."Kai wink at the three of them.Kyungsoo hugs Tiffany once they leave the place."Tao,call the ambulance or that kid will die for sure.And Xiumin,drive the car here." Tiffany sobs."Please don't bring me to Luhan."

  Kyungsoo chuckled."Babo,you think I'll let that bastard hurt you? No.I'll bring you to Boa's place.Go back to California with her.And behave,okay?" Tiffany nodded her head."Now let's go." She looks behind."What about Sehun?" "Tao called the ambulance.Don't worry he will be okay." Kyungsoo reassured.

The next day

  Tiffany board the plane with Boa,Kyungsoo's girlfriend beside her."What's in the box?" Boa nods at the box in Tiffany's hands."Oh,a gift from my crush." She smiles sadly."Oh,Sehun?" She nodded slowly."Don't worry,Kyungsoo called this morning saying Sehun is safe and sound in Seoul General Hospital." Tiffany smiles and open the box to see candies in it,and a letter.She unfolded the letter and read it.

  Noona,I decided to write this letter after you telling me that you're waiting for my confession.I was suppose to confess to you face to face but I was too shy to do that so I write this letter instead.I don't really know how can I express my feelings to you, because I wasn't myself the first time I set eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties in my life and have also learned how I could gaze at them just once and walk away.

  But with you, everything has changed.I believe you will understand me. I want to keep you as a flower I'm charged with looking after. Being with you is like being in paradise. I will take this responsibility seriously, if you are mine and mine alone.Noona,will you be my girlfriend?

  Tiffany pout.'Why didn't you ask me earlier?It's too late,Sehun...too late...but I'll wait untill the next time we meet each other...to tell you I accepted your love...'

Two years later

  "Onni!" Tiffany roll her eyes once she heard her cute,annoying roommate."Onni,onni.Let's watch Exo's First Box together..." Sunny did her agyeo."Seriously,you should concentrate on your study instead of watching Exo." Sunny pout."I'll study after you watch First Box with me." She grinned.

  "Okay,okay." Tiffany half watch the variety show and half read her Drake Chronicles novel."It's Sehun's turn now." Tiffany look up almost immediately.'Sehun?' She look at the boy in the television taking out a pink Rillakuma doll.'That doll.' "Yah,you can't sleep without that!" She heard one of the member says.

  "What its name again?" "Pinku Pinku." She widened her eyes."Sehun?" Sunny look at her."Onni,your bias is Sehun oppa?" Tiffany look at Sunny."Oh Sehun?" She nodded."What's wrong?" "N-nothing..."  'He is a member of a popular group now.He must have forgot about you.' Tiffany sighed.

Days later

  "Kyaaaaa!!!!!" Tiffany groans and cover the bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter