Chapter4

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  *Thunder rumbling* Tiffany hide herself under the blanket while looking out the window.The shadow of the tree moving is bothering her."How much do I hate thunder." She whisper through trembling lips."Ah!" She cups her ears using her hands shakily when thunder rumble again.Tiffany hugs the Hello Kitty bolster which Mrs Oh gave her tightly and went out of her room.

  "S-sehun..." She knocks on his door twice."Sehun..." She slowly twisted the door open and saw Sehun sleeping peacefully in his bed.Another thunder came causing Tiffany to squeak,waking Sehun up."Sunbaenim...." He calls out sleepily."Mmm....S-sehun...I'm scared..." Tiffany wince like a 5 years old,walking toward him while hugging her bolster."Then sleep in my bed.I'll sleep on the floor." He said,standing up to let her lie down.

  "Good night." He close his eyes,ready to sleep but felt something or someone cuddling him from behind.He turn around only to see a cute Tiffany shutting her eyes tightly."Sunbae..." "I can't sleep..." Sehun sighed."Then let's chat for awhile,okay?" Tiffany nodded her head cutely before sitting on the bed with her legs up to her chest,hugging them tightly.

  "There's a reason why I hate thunder storm." She speak quietly.Sehun sit with his legs crossed,waiting patiently for her to continue."I was nearly by my stepfather once on rainy day,at night." Sehun looks at her with sympathy,how come a kind,sweet girl get such a useless beast as her stepfather.He scooted closer to her and hug her unconciously."Why are you being so nice toward me?"

  Sehun froze.'I don't know.Why am I so nice toward you? I don't know.' "Answer me,Sehun." "I don't know." Tiffany sigh as she lie down,pulling him down too."Sunbae,I'll sleep on the-" He was cutted off by Tiffany's lips."How many time should I tell you to call me noona instead of sunbae?And you're sleeping with me tonight,I'm scared to be alone on rainy day." She brush her lips on his.

  "Are you being so nice toward me because you like me?" She blurted out all of a sudden before falling asl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter