Chapter1

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun!"

"Kyaaa!"

"Why so handsome?!"

"Please talk more!"

  Sehun walks through a bunch of female students as he enter the class.He is studying Enlish when the prefects enter his class."Miss Kim,we got information that someone brought drugs to school.So we were told to carry out a snap check." Tiffany,the head prefect stand out."Class,stand up and let the prefects check you." Sehun follows his teacher's instruction and let them check.The boys who got checked by Tiffany grin widely,feeling lucky.

  No one can resist Tiffany's prettiness.She is the prettiest girl in their school after all.It's such a pity she is engaged to Kai,a popular lawbreaker in their school."Stretch your hands out." She stand in front of Sehun and smile at him gently.He suddenly feels butterflies in his stomach.Like I said,she is the prettiest girl in her school,no one can resist her.Including Oh Sehun,the cold,talkless guy."Okay,next!" She patted his shoulder,pushing him aside gently so she can check the other student.

  "You!" Sehun turns around and saw Tiffany holding up a packet filled with white flour."Here's another one!" Hyoyeon hands another packet of drug to Tiffany."You two,follow me to the principal office.The two boys glare at her with hatred."Sorry for disturbing,Miss Kim." The prefects bow politely at the teacher before leaving the class.It's already recess time,Sehun bought a sandwich and sit at his usual place while being surrounded by his fangirls.

  "Move!" Sehun looks up when his fangirls suddenly make a path for someone.He glares at the boys in front of him.Kai."Oh Sehun,how many time should I tell you to leave this school? You're too poor for this kind of high class school.This school is only for rich people.Not poor people like you.How do your parents afford you to school? Don't tell me your mom sleeps with men to earn money?!" The boys gasp dramatically.

  Sehun ignore them and continue to eat his sandwich."Yah,Oh Sehun!" Kai slammed his hand on the table,startling everyone."Are you mute or deaf?!" Kai growl at him angrily."Kai,he wasn't called The Famous Mute for no reason." Chanyeol cross his arms as he glares at Sehun."Jongin!" A feminine voice was heard."Don't start a fight here.This is a school,not a fight place." Tiffany says sternly,demanding him to leave Sehun alone.

  Kai scoffed."Babe,he is just a poo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter