Chapter3

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sehun press his back against the wall while reading a book on the corridor,with students passing by him,giggling."She is already a big girl but still don't know when is her period." He heard one of his fangirl chuckle."Should we tell Tiffany?" Sehun looks up upon hearing Tiffany's name.He looks to his left and saw the said girl walking toward the garden with a flute in her hand.He looks at her skirt and saw a small bloodstain on it.

  He kicked away from the wall as he walks toward her in a fast pace.He walks closely behind her and hold her waist gently,trying to cover the blood stain so other won't see it.Tiffany flinched as she looks over her shoulder."Se-" "Blood....on your skirt." Tiffany gasp,strecthing her hand behind to touch her skirt."Oh no! I didn't bring any pad." He push her gently toward the washroom nearby,walking as close as he can behind her."Wait in here."

  He close the door after pushing her in and run to the nurse before entering without permission."Miss Lee,please give me a sanitory pad and skirt." He huffed.Sunny,the nurse look at him in shock.1,because The Famous Mute is actually speaking.2,why do he need a sanitory pad and skirt? "A senior stained her skirt with blood." He explained,blushing.He run back to the washroom after getting what he want.*Knock.Knock* He immediately hand her the things he got to Tiffany once she open the door.

  He waited for her to change while the students who passed by him look at him weirdly since he is waiting outside a girl restroom."Thank you for your help,Sehun." He rolls his eyes.“Don't thank me.I'll need your help in the future." He says quietly.Tiffany laugh,ruffling his hair."Okay then,see you later.I'll be in the school garden if you need me." He watch her skipping toward the garden."Poor Kai,I heard he got punched by a man." Sehun heard a girl whince behind him."Why?" "Kai flirted with his girlfriend." "That's why he is absent today."

  'Serve him right' Sehun smirk,walking toward the direction Tiffany just went to.*Flute being played.* He looks at the girl in front of him.She is sitting on the grass with her legs folded to the side while playing the flute.Birds chirp happily beside her.Rabbits sit in front of her while listening to her.A squirrel sit on her shoulder,taking in her cherry scent.Sehun stand there,listening to the music she is playing.'Such a beautiful girl.' He approach her slowly,not wanting to disturb her.There are no one there in the garden except for him and Tiffany.

  "Oh,Sehun?" She looks up upon hearing someone clap their hands after she finished.Sehun sit down beside her and carry a rabbit up before putting it gently on his lap."Why are you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter