Chapter7

The Famous Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Tiffany,I'm going to school now." Sehun popped his head into Tiffany's room."Hmm? Okay,bye...Oh,Sehun-ah,buy me chocolate bubble tea when you come home.Thanks." She pull the blanket over her head."I thought you don't like bubble tea?" "Just buy me one." Sehun scratches his head as he close the door shut.He still remember the first time he let Tiffany taste his favourite bubble tea but Tiffany push it away immediately,saying that she hate the smell.

"Poor Tiffany,I heard what Kai did to her."

"Yeah,I hate Kai even more now."

"I heard that she is staying with Sehun.Is it true?"

  Sehun walk pass Tiffany and his fangirls."Sehun,please take care of our Tiffany." Yoona,a friend of Tiffany's blocked his way."Serve her right.That beetch.“ Kai's fangirl cut in as she walk pass them.Sehun give Yoona a simple nod before entering his class.'So the students already know what happened.' He watch a panic deer skips toward him."Is it true?!" Luhan asks with heavy breathes.

  I guess he run all the way here to ask Sehun about this."Why didn you bring her home?" Sehun asks coldly without looking at him."W-what?" "She got because of you.If you didn't bring her to your house that night,all this thing won't happen." He hiss at him dangerously.

  "No,it's your fault.You're the one to be blame.I heard Kai Tiffany because he hate you! He wants you to suffer so he her.All this thing won't happen,if you're not exist at the first place." Luhan glares at him and leave the classroom.

  Sehun leans against the chair.'He got a point.If I'm not exist at the first place,Kai won't hate me,and Tiffany wouldn't have to suffer.' (Very fast forward.) "Two chocolate bubble teas please." Sehun sit at a table as he wait for his order."My,my.Look who we got here." Sehun glares at the boys in front him."Where's Fany Fany Tiffany?" Kai asks with a smirk."She must still lying at home,unable to move since she is feeling sore down there." Chanyeol smirks.

Sehun looks behind Baekhyun and saw the boy he has been looking for a while now."You!" He launched himself at him and held his collar."Hey!" Kyungsoo stop the boys from grabbing Sehun away."How dare you! Tiffany is your sister! Why didn't you stop them?!" He swear he saw tears in Kyungsoo's eyes before he replace it with a blank stare."So what? It's not like I care." He spoke calmly and try to push Sehun away from him.

  "She chanted your name for the whole night and here you are,saying that you don't care about her!" Kyungsoo scoffed."She looks yummy.No one can refuse her.Even I sometimes think of wanting to her." Sehun was about to punch him when his order was done."She loves you,and even side you by saying y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter