Min Jae...

Growl

EXO'S P.O.V.

When they ended the kiss, Luhan was starring at us. All ours jaws open enough that it touched the floor. We turned to Hwa Young and realized her cheeks were burning red.

"Ya, what are you guys doing?! We were looking everywhere for you. You just disappeared all of sudden," Lay said.

"Then we find you guys kissing even though your 'friends' ", said Tao in quotes.

"Hyung, what's going on between you guys? Plus, why do you look like you were crying?", Suho asked.

Then Luhan replied,"Fine, we're not friends... We have an even more closer relationship now. By they way, I wasn't crying. It was just, uh... Spring allergies. Me and Hwa Young have to go inside. See ya later!" With that said, he yanked her by her arm and went inside the mansion. 

Then Xuimin said, "No one as spring allergies in fall...."

LUHAN'S P.O.V. 

"Wow, that was close", I said with a relief.

"Spring allergies, really? It's fall right now", Hwa Young said with a soft laugh.

"Oops. Whatever. They wouldn't care that I told you, especially since your mine now", I said with a smile.

""What do you mean tell me? So you weren't suppose to?"

"Nope. I just felt bad for not telling you about it."

"Oh ok. Well thanks." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. Then the rest of the exo members came in and we were just talking to a couple of people that worked as our staff. After a while, the party ended and we decided to go back. I texted everyone and went over to Hwa Young's to tell her we are going to go grab dinner together. She said that she will come. We all went to a restaurant together and when we were done, we came back to the hotel. I was so tired I couldn't even stand.

HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

Next morning, I woke up and went to go brush my teeth. I got a cup of coffee. I went to the balcony and saw Luhan.

"Hey, beautiful. How ya doing?"

"Just because I'm with you now doesn't mean you have to call me something like that to make me special." 

"But it is making you special, right?"

"Yeah..." 

Luhan got up from his chair and said, "Well, if you want we could go hang out together. Maybe going to the mall for shopping, partying at someone's house, or going to the...theaters. You pick"

"I think going shopping sounds good. We could use a pair of matching tee shirts. Then maybe head out for lunch."

Ok, sounds great." We got ready and got cab to go to the mall. As soon as we got there, I went to go get a shirt that would match the indigo dress I was wearing now. I finally found one, then I saw him get a pair of shirts that both had purple dangos faces on them. That was really cute. We bought another pair that was a sky blue color and had a sun with glasses on it. We bought alot more and stopped when we realized that we were hungry. When he went to go across the street to get some lunch, someone grabbed me by my arm covering my mouth, and we started running. I asked the person next to me who he was.

He said,"Don't you remember me?" He took off his glasses. It was Min Jae.... What is he doing here?

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

I ran after the punk as soon as I saw Hwa Young running with him. Who is he?