An invite

Growl

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V.

I woke up hearing Luhan screaming! I asked,"Luhan hyung is there something wrong? What's going on?!"

He responded, "I'm fine and go back to sleep." He looks like something was really worrying him because his forehead looked sweaty. Then it hit me.

"Oh....your still not thinking of her, are you?"

"Sort of..."

"What happened that night? Were you really not in a relationship with her? Did someone you know cause that fire?", I said worriedly.

"Yes, no, I dont know!!", Luhan hyung screamed at me. I was about to cry. We both heard something or someone hit the door alittle. We quickly looked outside and realized it was open in the first place. Luhan closed it and locked the door. Then he looked back at me. "Im sorry Baekhyun. Im just really tired. Good night." Wow... I have never seen him act like that before. Guess like i might as well go back to sleep.

Before I did I said something else. "Luhan hyung, as silly as I may be, you can always talk to me." With that said, I fell asleep.

HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

I woke up when someone was screaming at 2 in the morning. Great it's probably Luhan.... I got up, slipped into my slippers, opened the door and walked to the room next to me. Just when I was about to knock on the door, it was left slightly open. Just when I was about to open it, I heard someone talking to Luhan. "Your still not thinking of her, are you?"

Luhan responded, "Yes"

"What happened that night? Were you really not in a relationship with her? Did someone you know cause that fire?" What were they talking about? I wanted to open the door alittle more, but Luhan screamed something out, I got alittle scared and accidently hit the door alittle with my elbow. I heard someone walk towards the door and I quickly ran back to my room and and shut the door quietly. I laid back in bed with a lot of questions in my head. 'Who was Hyun Ae to Luhan? Did she really die in a fire? Did someone he knew caused that fire? Were they in a relationship or not?' I fell back asleep dreaming of what Luhan had such a troubled time about.

When it was 9 a.m., I got up, tied my hair, and went to go brush my teeth. After that, I got a cup of coffee and went to the balcony to see the city view. It was quite beautiful. I looked next to me and saw Luhan starring at me! I was so surprised, that I almost dropped my coffee 7 stories down. "Ya, Luhan! Why are you starring at me? Especially like that?" He put his hand on his chin, and his elbows on the small table facing my direction.

"Because you look so pretty in the morning....", he said with a sigh. "I mean good morning!". I was about to throw the coffee in his face when instead the other guy, Baekhyun, grabbed Luhan by the shoulder. Oh so I guess he was the one talking to Luhan last night.

"Annyonghasaeyo Hwa Young! My my, you look gorgeous in the morning light", he said with a big rectangular smile.

I laughed and replied," Gomawo Baekhyun. You look handsome in the morning light as well." I bet Luhan got a little jealous from our little talk because he nudged Baekhyun with his elbow.

"Well, we have to go buy the best suits today. Tomorrow night there's a royal like party and popular korean singers and designers are invited. Since your parents own a jewelry company, they are also DESIGNING new jewelry. Therefore, you can come. It will be so cool!"

I responded,"I will be more than happy to come, but I will need to buy a fancy dress. That will take a lot of time to find one so I don't think I can go. Sorry."

Then Luhan said,"Well we're going is for suits and dresses. Trust me, they have the most awesome and latest dresses and suits there. So I'm pretty sure you'll find something to your liking.

"Ok then. I guess I will come," I said.

"You want to go together? We're leaving now."

"Yup. Just give me 10 minutes and we can go."

"Ok see ya later then." Luhan and Baekhyun left and closed the balcony door.

I closed mine and went to go get ready. Even thought i have a lot of expensive dresses in my wardrobe, none of them look good enough to wear to a royal like party. After I got ready, I met exo in the lobby, and we walked all the way there. While we were walking, Luhan was standing next to me, holding my hand.