Three over one

Growl

HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

So after explaining my story, we finished up eating our food and headed outside. It was already 2 o' clock. We already agreed on having dinner. Then I said, "Oppa, I think we should head back to the hotel now. I'm feeling alittle tired."

"Sure. I'm feeling the same actually", he said with sleepy eyes. I didn't realize how tired he was until now. When we came back, I gave him a quick peck on the lips to wake him. Well that definitely did the trick. I went to go take a shower as soon as I entered through the door. For a couple of hours, I just watched some tv and relaxed. I never get time to watch anything until now. I got a text from Luhan for a concert their going to do to. I'm V.I.P. too. I guess I'm going then. The hours passed by as I watched tv and I fell asleep. The next morning, I found myself on the bed with the tv on and drool at the corner of my mouth. Wow, I must have been really exhausted. For the past 7 days, I stayed in my room and started becoming more lazier. Apparently, I got a text from Luhan, but there wasn't just one. There was 30 texts from him. Wow, he must be really worried about me through out the week. I should have probably called him atleast. But I really needed some vacation time for myself too. I went to go exercise to lose the little weight I gained, then went to go take a shower. I got dressed and went to go get breakfast. As soon as I finished, someone was knocking on the door. To my suprise, it was Luhan. Why didn't he come earlier?

"Luhan Oppa! I'm so happy to see you!"

"I'm impressed you still look the same from the last time I saw you."

"Bwo? Anyways, sorry for the delay. I just needed alittle bit of time to myself. It was technically the whole point of this vacation thing."

"Still, it wouldn't hurt to text me once a day."

"You and your worries...", I said after rolling my eyes. 

"So your coming to the concert, right?"

With a smile I replied, "Yes."

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

I was relieved when she said that she was coming to the concert. She needed to listen to this new song I especially tried to make for her. The title of it is called, GROWL. I hope she likes it. Since it has to do with anybody that goes after her *cough cough, like min Jae, I thought I should tell them what I might do if it ever happens. So later that night, during the concert, the members and I danced away while the only person I see, Hwa Young, is in the crowd watching me. I couldn't help but smile to the thought of that. Then all of a sudden, I see Lee Min Jae in the crowd too. As I was watching him walk toward Hwa Young, I nearly slipped onto the floor, but made a different move instead. No one really realized it was a mistake. Everything still seemed the same. But him being here was not. What is he doing here anyways? After the concert ended Hwa Young went back stage. I went to go meet her, but Min Jae blocked me all of a sudden. Uh oh...

"Hey Luhan! What's up? It's been awhile. So how's it going with Hwa Young?"

"Get out of my way Min Jae, or else."

"All I'm doing is just saying hi to my x girlfriend's boyfriend. I wanted to see what kind of he is. I'm guessing she likes the fiesty ones. I never once played hard to get with her."

"Min Jae you better get away from Hwa Young. She's my girl now. Not Yours, so back off!" I went to go look for her, but I heard her and Lay talking. Then all of a sudden, he brought her closer and kissed her. WHAT IS HE DOING?!!