Is it a date?

Growl

LAY'S P.O.V.

As Im knocking on Luhan's door, he slowly opened it. I just ran in to get a couple of my stuff i left in the room when Baekhyun and Luhan wanted to switch rooms with me and Suho."Hey hyung, i just wanted to get my phone.There were sitting on this table here. Hyung?"----So scared----

"What is it Lay?"

"Why are you standing like that? Like your going to die?"

"What no one else is in front of the door?"

"No", I said while chuckling.

"Then what are you laughing at?", he said furiously. 

"Nothing hyung. I came to get my phone I left here when we were switching rooms. Found it. I will leave first. I'll meet you downstairs for lunch. Bye!", I said while laughing down the hallway the whole entire time.

TAO'S P.O.V.

I knock on the door because I needed to get my wallet which Baekhyun stole earlier to pay for his lunch. I'm pretty sure he was hidding it under his pillow. He's bad at keeping things hidden. Luhan opened the door, with his legs wobbling and his hands covering his face while closing his eyes. He was saying," Please don't hurt me Hwa Young! It was just a misunderstanding! Please don't hurt me....."

"Hyung?", I said with a big grin. He suddenly opened his eyes in a creepy way.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TAO?", he said in a very firm voice.

"I...I came to get my wallet because Baekhyun stole it earlier for---"

"Forget it. Go find it and get out of here."

"Ok. I found it! I knew it was under his pillow. He can be so dumb sometimes.... Ok well----"

"Arrasoo, I'll see you later for lunch. Bye...". Guess like someone isn't in the mood.

HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.....The first thing I see is Luhan's face an inch from mine screaming his head off. He sould have some respect because I'm part of the world's most largest jewelry selling company. "Who ever it is now, I will seriously punch you for leaving a bunch of stuff here!" He opens his eyes. "UH OH".

"Why are you yelling at me like that?! I should be yelling at you for sneeking into my room. You know---"

"Hwa Young, please. I have a headache already. Im sorry it was just a misunderstanding. I was just curious if anyone was living next door to me. Plus the door was wide open", Luhan said.

"Well I got a headache now since you just screamed in my ear!", I said.

"Well I said im sorry!"

"Why did we have to see each other again in the same hotel?!", I said out loud. Luhan had a grin on his face.'Uh oh, I thought to myself. Why did i say that?!' "Please tell me we're not going hang out now?"

Luhan said," Oh yes we are!"

(Luhan pulls out his phone)

Chatroom:

Ludeer: Guys change of plans. I have a lunch date with somebodyright now. Baekhyun you were right. I have a girl. :)

Baekon: I KNEW IT!! Im sorry for jumping to conclusions. HAVE FUN!! But not too much fun!

Ludeer: Still erted as always.... see ya

Kingkris: Now ditching is my style.

ChenChen: Finally, something that is your style. But you won't ever do that to us, right?

Kingkris: Yes, no, maybe, idk. THIS IS NOT MY STYLE.

LeaderRich: Here we go again..........