The memorable party

Growl

LUHAN'S P.O.V. 

Wow.… She looked beautiful. 

She asked,"How do I Look?"

Random comments: "Amazing, stunning, beautiful, speechless, Drop dead gorgeous!" I held out my arm and she put her hands on it gently. 

Then Suho asked,"Hwa Young, how to you get better so quickly?" Some shock just went through her head and she was still. 

She said,"Turns out the sickness wasn't really that serious." I knew the real reason why. When we were all at the store looking a for a dress for her, she a found a dress. But when she went to go get her purse, it wasn't with her. So she made up an excuse to leave not wanting to ask us for money. So obvious... We all went in the limousine. When we arrived, we were at a mansion and it was actually big enough to fit like 5,000 people. Actually, maybe a little less. We all entered seeing a lot of colorful dresses, and tuxedos. But to me, Hwa Young was the one who stood out to me most. We met a few people and separated in to smaller groups.It was me, Hwa Young, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, and Sehun. The three of them left to go talk to our manager who attended the party too. Hwa Young said a quick hi to him too. Then she grabbed me brought to a different room with no one else around.

She asked, "Thanks for buying me the dress. It was very sweet of you. But why did you buy it for me even though I was sick then?"

I blushed then said with a chuckle, "I am a good observer. I knew you were lying to us when you said that. I saw you look for your purse and you couldn't find it. So you made an excuse so then exo wouldn't pay for it."

"Wow, you are good."

"I know." We just starred at the night sky together for a while. Then I looked at her and then she looked at me. We got closer and closer, then I kissed her passionately with my eyes closed. She did the same. 

HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

As we kissed, I felt like the stars shone brighter than ever. That's when the warm spark in my heart grew even more knowing that he was the gentleman I needed to become a lady. All, of a sudden he pulled back. That was not normal. I asked, "What happened, Luhan?"

"Nothing. I just didn't feel like it was right to do that now."

"Well it felt like it was right to me. Tell me the truth? What happened? Is that Hyun Ae girl in your mind right now?"

"Yes. I might as well tell you what happened with her." I didn't say anything and I just wanted to hear what happened that night. "One day, I met a girl named, Lee min ah, at a library. We bonded over books and stories then soon became friends. Then soon, she started feeling more like a sister to me. I stood up for her whenever someone would bully her in college. I was her friend, like a brother, and her savior. One day we met another girl name Hyun Ae when we were 20 years old at my friend's party. But she started hanging out with me a lot more than Min ah. She had suspicions that we were dating and got a little jealous and told me that. One day, we all decided to go to a club.  But everything was just ruined that night. Hyun Ae confessed to me saying that she loved me more then anybody else in the world. Just when Min ah saw us, Hyun Ae kissed me right in front of her. She was so furious that she started pulling Hyun Ae'so hair out. I got to get them both out of there and separate them. I screamed at Min ah saying it was all just a misunderstanding and why she cared anyways. Then she also confessed to me saying that she didn't love me as a brother but as a boyfriend. I didn't know what to do. Then Min ah left after saying to me and Hyun Ae that this isn't the last of her that were were going to see. She said that she was going to go after Hyun Ae."

Then I asked,"So did you ever see her again after that?"

"Yes. Since there was really no way I could have had feelings for Min ah, I just started hanging out with Hyun Ae. I didn't see her for months. One night, we decided to go watch a movie. But I got a text message from someone saying that I had to come back home immediately because there was a fire. I stepped on the gas and went home. Nothing was going on when I got there. But there was a note on the door. It said, "Your sweet girlfriend is probably dead by now. Go look for yourself. I bet she's really hot that she's burnt up right now." I went all the way back to the theater as fast as I could. There was the fire. I ran in even thought the police told me not to even though I told them that there was somebody else in there. I found Hyun Ae in the front row seat and she was taped up. I yanked every piece of tape off but she was too weak to move. I was too from the smoke inhalation. I got her out but we were both very weak. We both were sent to the hospital. Fortunately, I was still alive since I was isn't in there for long. I got up and found her room right next to mine. I ran in. Her eyes were open and starring right at me. Her family was in there while mine was entering into her room. The doctor told me she wasn't going to make it. Too much of the smoke built up in her lungs. With that said, her eyes started to close but I screamed and shaked her body for her to wake up. Her watched and started sobbing. I screamed, "Hyun Ae! Please don't leave me now! I'm sorry I wasn't there for you! I'm sorry I left knowing that she could have come back. Keep your eyes open! Please!" I soon started crying too. All I could do was watch her die with her family, and my family. Then she left us, all of us. I knew it was all Min ah's fault. If she just had listened to what I said..."

/\/\/\_/\_/\_/\__/\__/\___/\___/\______________

Luhan started breaking down into tears. I tried to comfort him while I leaned his head towards my shoulder. I wiped his tears away and kissed his forehead. Then he looked at me and then kissed me again, but even more passionately then the first. The stars shone even brighter this time.