Another secret?

Growl

HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

"Omo MIN JAE!! Stop! Bring me back and let go of my wrist! My boyfriend is looking for me right now!"

"Bwo?! You Have a boyfriend now?", he said wide eyed.

"Yes. Now, bring me back before he gets any wrong ideas!!", I said screaming into his ear.

"Ok, ok." He stopped pretending to hide behind the melon cart and let go of my wrist. I saw Luhan finally catch up. He grabbed Min Jae's shirt collar and was about to punch him in the face, until I said not to hit him.

"Don't hit him I know this guy", I said. Luhan looked so furious.

He asked,"Who is he?"

He pushed his hand off of him. "Lee Min Jae. Im Hwa Young's x boyfriend."

"Yes you are but your a friend now. Stupid...I've known him ever since I was born. Our parents were best friends", I said smiling alittle.

"Bwo?! Then why did he try to 'kidnap' you?", Luhan said. 

"Because he loves to play dumb pranks on me. Ever since we met, he would always throw water balloons at me. Then when I grew older he would try to ruin my school book and stuff. His pranks just get worse as we grow older.", I replied.

"Yeah... Now I'll have to remind myself to not play pranks around you, because last time I checked, I almost got punched in the face", Min Jae said. I laughed.

Then I said,"It's about time you got punished for your cruel jokes."

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

So Hwa Young knew this guy but never mentioned him to me? And to think I told her everything about Hyun Ae and Min ah. Guess like someone has a lot of explaining to do.

Then I said,"Well, my name is Luhan. I'm from a band called EXO. We're pretty popular here."

Min Jae replied,"Well I certainly don't see anybody rushing to you for an autograph."

" Lee Min Jae!", Hwa Young replied in an angry tone.

"Actually, I am in disguise right now. I don't want any autographs right now when I'm hanging out with MY GIRLFRIEND." I said the last part with more emphisis. Now let's see what he'll say next.

"Oh yeah about that. Well you guys can continue your date. I just came to say hi to Hwa Young. So diamond, how you been? I came to Korea mostly to see my family, but I thougth I'd see you first." She smiled. I was raging in my head. What's up with him calling her a diamond?! He really knows how to get on my last nerve.

"Min Jae! Stop calling me that. We're not together anymore. Remember?", she snapped her fingers right in front his face starring right at hers. He came into reality. 

"Arrasoo.... Ok well you guys can continue. I have to go see my family now. Bye!", he said hugging her first. She pushed him away 3 seconds later. He held out his hand to shake mine but, I didn't accept it. Then he left without another word.

"X boyfriend? Hwa Young really?", I said furiously.

"Ya Luhan, calm down. You look like your about to explode and yes he was my x boyfriend. So what? He's a friend now."

"A friend that seems to play bad pranks and get on people's nerves. Plus I told you my story. Why didn't you tell you atleast had an x boyfriend?", I said and started walking.

We went to the nearest restaurant instead since it got ruined by Min Jae. I ordered a salad for her, a glass of soju and chicken for me. She started talking.

"Our relationship didn't last long though. So I always thought it didn't matter. It was only a week long, but a fun week. We were friends for fifteen years. Then one day we decided to go to the bridge where you can see the beautiful starry night and watch the glistening water. Then all of a sudden he said, 'Kim Hwa Young please be my girlfriend.' I accepted and we continued starring off at the beautiful scenery.One day he would take me to  the zoo, the next day he brought me to the beach. The third day, we went to an amusement park. The fourth day, we went to the movie theatre and the fifth, we went to the mall. Now the sixth day, we went to the pet shop and he bought me a dog. I named her Jewel because she was now precious to me. The seventh day, me and Min Jae went to his house. His family didnt't fully accept me not because how I acted, but who's daughter I was... They were friends for ten years, but as soon as Min Jae's dad owned a jewelry company, my parents and his became rivals. Mine was mainly jewelry and gold company and theirs was jewels and all kinds of rare things like silver, platnium, whatever that was solid. Even gold. We were talking in his room about having the parents join the companies, but I said that it might never work out because their rivalry is way too strong. Eventually, we broke up after I left his house wth a storm over my head. A few weeks later, we became friends again."

I thought to myself, Min Jae's name sounded familiar. He also looked familiar. Did I know him? Then again there's no way otherwise, I would have remembered his cruel pranks in the past. I don't remember anything. But why does he ring a bell?