Choosing a dress

Growl

HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

Luhan was holding on very tightly for some reason.  I whispered to him,"Why are you holding my hand?"

He sad,"Because I had the same nightmare I did when I was on the plane. I need someone to hold my hand."

"Why mine?"

"I know you heard us talking last night. I found a little pink feather in front of the door. It came from your slippers. I remember seeing them when I was in your room. Plus, the other guys don't understand because they werent't there. They just pretend like they know since I told them. "

I was surprised he was such a good observer. Then I said,"Ok. But please let go when one of them are looking our way. Oh, by the way, did you see the article written about me and you yesterday?"

"Yes"

"And?"

"I don't care what they think."

"Oh." We reached the store and it looked quite fancy. There was alto of feather hats, feather dresses, and other weird looking dresses. There was also long beautiful color dresses with sashes, golden linings, silver designs, white embroidery and even more. I spotted one that caught my eye. It was a simple peach color long dress.  The neck part was like a line twisted just once and alittle lower was a little opening. Then there was a small belt shaded in different colors that was underneath that.

I so wanted that dress! "Hey guys, I found a dress!" They all came rushing towards me.

They said,"Wow it looks beautiful but I think you should try it on just in case if there's something wrong with it!"

I changed into it and a few minutes later I said,"What do you guys think of the dress?" They jaws were wide opened. Speechless. "Ok well I'm going to take that as a yes." They nodded their heads in unison. I looked at the tag price and it was 10,000 dollars. I knew why. As simple as it looked, the dress was made out of really rare fabric from India. The fabric was lasted used in the 1600's.  I'm not really surprised by the price because I've bought dresses even more expensive dresses then that. The dress even had a date on it of when it should be out of the store. Today was the last day so I came just in time. I searched for my purse but I couldn't find it. Uh oh... I left it back at  home!! I was soo upset and instead of asking exo for the money, I changed my mind and decided to tell them that it's better if I didn't go. That I wasn't feeling well either. Well that was the end of the party.

EXO'S P.O.V.

"Awwww..... We could have all gone together! Why did you have to get sick?", said Tao. She just smiled alittle.

"Getting sick is not my style", said Kris.

"If you get better by tomorrow night, please tell us so we can bring you. We will find a dress for you then. Ok?", said Chanyeol.

"Ok," Hwa Young replied.

We all walked her back to her hotel room. We all said, "ppalli mohmeul hoebokhahseyo!" Then we seperated into our own rooms. Decided to get ours suits tomorrow. For now, we all just hung out in our rooms since we actually went shopping for 7 hours in the same store since it had so many levels. We were either sleeping, texting,or eating.

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V.

I was half asleep when I heard Luhan wlking towards the door. I asked him,"Hyung, where are you going?"

He said,"Oh I'm going to get myself lunch. I didn't eat yet even its like 4 o' clock right now."

"Oh ok. See you later then." He walked out the door.

HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

Wow..... I was really shocked my self when I said that I wasn't going. This is probably going to be the first time I ever missed a party! Ottokhe?! Just because I forgot to get my purse, I get punished by going to the store on the last day it was available. Then again, I wasn't really invited anyways. I slept for 2 hours realizing it 6 o' clock. I went to go take a shower and went to my fridge to go eating something. There was nothing. So I had to get ready to go to the store. I walked past the store where me and exo went. Since I had my purse this time, I went into te store. I asked the lady at the counter about the dressI picked out earlier.

"Sorry miss, but the dress was bought by someone recently. Surprisingly, it was a man." A man? Why would a man buy a woman's dress? I was furious at the thought. Who could have taken that expensive dress?! I walked out the store still wondering who it could have been. I brought my groceries and came back to the hotel. It was 8 o' clock. I ate my dinner and went to bed. Finally, some more sleep....