Hello beautiful stranger

Growl

"WAKE UP MISS! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!!", said the maid.

"Bwo?!, i said. "What are you talking about ? What am i going to be late for?!"

"You forgot already? You've got a flight booked to go to L.A., California in 3 hours! I hope you packed up everything you need to stay there for 2 months. Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to take two months off?"

"Well who wouldn't want to go to a place where its full of celebrities and beautiful sceneries? Also, I could really use the break because of all the stress I have on my back." After getting ready and eating breakfast, this just slipped out of my mouth. "Madam Rose, gomawo for always being by my side even though i can be hard to control some times." With a smile, i left with my luggages into my black BMW car. I already knew her jaw was wide open because im not the type of girl who tells her feelings or thoughts right away. It was very rare.

After i got into the airport,i checked my luggages and gave my passport then i got in the plane after waiting an hour at the gate. Suprisingly, I saw a couple of people starring at either my seat or the boy sitting next to me. I dont know why but the boy looked oddly familiar. Anyways, I started to walk to my seat and omo... he was watching.

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

Wow... I have never seen anyone so beautiful before. That girl has beautiful bouncing black curls, a light blue short dress, black heels, and a blue purse. Her face is just speechless. Perfect nose, dark brown eyes, and heart shaped lips. I wonder who she is. Well obviously, from the way she's dressed that she's weallthy. I just hope she has a good personality. Just to get started i said, "Hi miss, do you know me?"

She said, "No, but your face does look familiar. Are you famous?"  

"Yes I am.You've probably seen me on tv. I'm Luhan from exo. Me and my buddies are going to L.A. California for a 2 month vacation. What's your name?"

"Im Kim Hwa Young. I'm actually staying in L.A. for 2 months too actually. Im taking a break from all the stress from my parents' jewelry company. I have been modeling for them way too long without a rest. So what are you going to do there when you land?"

I was so mesmorized I said, "Im going to take you with me."

"Excuse me? Take me with you?"

"What? Oh I meant that we should hang out next time we see each other. Promise me that?"

She looked confused but replied, "Sure. Next time." For the rest of the time she was reading a book while I dozed off into a deep sleep......

FLASHBACK

"Luhan, Luhan help!"

"Hyun Ae! Please don't leave me now! Im sorry i wasn't here for you. Im sorry...."             _/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_/\_/\_/\_

"Luhan, I won't leave you and it's not your fault. I'll always be by your side! Remember, saranghae...."             /\_/\_/\_/\___________

"HYUN AE, NOOOO!!"