An additional suprise

Growl

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

I woke with a little tingly feeling. I went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth and comb my hair. After that, I went to the fridge to get some breakfast. I ate then made a cup of coffee afterwards. I went to the balcony to go see if Hwa Young was there. I guess not since I creeped her out last time. Oh well. "Ya Luhan hyung! Go get ready! We still didn't get our tuxedos and dress shirts yet!", Tao and Kris said while walk to the balcony.

"Actually, I already got mine. Since our manager already told us what we were going to wear, I might as well buy mine when I can. After lunch, I passed by the store and thought I might as well buy mine."

"Oh. Ok. Well you can still come with us to get our things", said Tao

"Nah, you guys can go. Thanks anyways", I said.

"Ok. Bye!", they both said. I went back inside thinking about tonight's royal like party while starring at the two outfits that was going to be worn tonight.

HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a weird feeling inside me. I didn't know why. I did my morning routine and went to go get ready. For almost 5 hours, I was starring at jewelry designs. It was 1 in the afternoon. I rubbed my eyes, took off my reading glasses and went to go get lunch. I went outside to get buy some kimbap. I got home at 2:30 p.m. since I was walking all the way. I was so exhausted. I really wish my maid, madam rose, was here. I wouldn't even have to sweat one drop. I slept for 3 hours. I guess I must have been really tired.... Now it was 5:30 p.m. I went out to the balcony for some fresh air. I saw Luhan sitting just sitting there. "Ya Luhan, what are you doing sitting out there?" 

He woke up from his daze. "Annyeong Hwa Young. I almost sat at the balcony the whole entire day. I was just watching some tv though. Plus I was checking news on my phone and enjoying a small cup of coffee. Can I come over?"

"Sure I have nothing better to do now." I had a weird feeling about that though.

He came over in a minute and we sat down on the bed."I asked him,"Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Yes but very little. I already enough for one day."

"Ok." I accidently spill a few drops of hot coffee on my hand and a lot on the floor and I yelped really loud. He came rushing over wanting to take a look at it. Luckily it didn't peel my skin. Luhan looked alittle closer. When he stepped forward, he accidently slipped on the coffee that was on the floor. We both fell back on the bed with him on top of me. I knew I had weird feeling about this. He starred into my eyes while I starred into his. He got closer and closer and then, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!! They both got scared. Luhan went to go hide while Hwa Young opened the door. To her surprise, Baekhyun was just standing there. "Hey Hwa Young. Do you know where Luhan is? He's not in his room. I figured he would be here", he said with a big grin.

"He came to visit me earlier saying he was just going out for a walk just in case if anyone asked."

"Oh okay. Gomawo! Bye." I closed the door. Luhan came out from the side of the bed. 

"Is he gone?"

"Just get out of here before anybody gets any wrong ideas...."

"Ok. Bye then." He left tiptoeing to his door. I closed my door again. I went to go clean the kitchen floor since the coffee was still partially there. When I bent down, I saw a box under neath the bed. It might have been LUHAN'S but I didn't see him carry it earlier. I opened it and saw it was the dress I couldn't get. There was a note on the side. I picked it up. And read the note:

'Go get ready. I'll be waiting downstairs until 7 o' clock.'

                                - Your hand holding buddy

Luhan was the one who bought the dress for me? That's so nice of him.... I got ready and went downstairs. The whole exo group was stunned. Not only because I was feeling better already, but that I looked gorgeous. 

LUHAN'S P.O.V. 

Wow.. she looked soo beautiful.....