The unexpected surprise

Growl

KIM HWA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

"Hyun Ae... no...no...", Luhan said while sleeping.

"Luhan, Chal chi naeseyo? You don't look so good", I said.

"Kwenchanayo", he said still looking panicked.I told him that the jet has landed, that we need to get off now and bring our luggage. We both walked out together. "So i guess I'll see you next time. Remember your promise ok?", Luhan said with a soft smile. 'What a cute little smile.... wait what?'

"Of course I will remember. By the way, I heard you moan in your sleep. Mind if I ask who Hyun Ae is?"

His face turned white as snow."You don't need to know that. It's something personal and I'd rather not talk about it."

Just then 11 guys headed towards us. A guy with big glasses yelled, "Ya, Luhan! You took forever to get off the the plane! Wow... who is this lady here? Is she your girlfriend?"

My jaw nearly dropped all the way down but before i could say anything, Luhan respond back. "No, she's just a friend." How could a guy not fall for a woman like me?!

"Oh", said the same guy."Well aren't you going to introduce us to her?"

Then I spoke. "Im Kim Hwa Young. Im 22 years old, and my parents own a company called, Royals Jewelry. I work as a jewelry model to help sell the beautifully designed jewels, and gold.

"Well we are a band called EXO," said a very tall guy from the group with a big smile. The guy said, "I'm Chanyeol, you know Luhan, that's Tao, Kris, Baekhyun, Lay, Suho, D.O. Chen, Sehun, Kai, and Xiumin."

All of them except Luhan said, "Annyonghasaeyo! We are one, we are Exo!" Luhan is hidding something that I should know about.

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

I said,"Ok so well remember and we'll see each other next time. For now, we got to find our hotel. Bye!" Then we went off into the crowd where everyone was waiting to get our autograph. I just hope  no one will ever find out about Hyun Ae.

So we came to our hotel and it was pretty nice. Since there were 12 members, we got 6 rooms. 2 members in each room. But there a room right next to mine that seemed vacant. Either someone is moving in or someone already moved out. I wanted to go to see for myself. As soon as I got in, there was this perfume like scent filling the room that smelled familiar. I probably didn't notice it before though. I heard water running and I was assuming someone was taking a shower. Wait, just then I saw the same black purse that Hwa Young held sitting on a table. I heard foot steps that came out of the bathroom. UH OH.....

I slowly turned back with my eyes closed and slowly opened them... Within a second, I heard the girl scream."AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Omo, it was Hwa Young, but all she was wearing was a towel over her body and head...

Then I said, "Hi Hwa Young." I dashed out of the room as soon as possible. I slammed my room door shut. 'Omo omo omo!! Ottokhee?!'

Its very unfotunate that I share the same room with Baekhyun. He heard Hwa Young scream. "And yet you guys call me erted. Looks like someone wants to speed things up!"

"No, baekhyun it's not like that. I was just looking to see----"

"Luhan has a girlfriend! Luhan has girlfriend!", screamed Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, listen to me. I--"

"Luhan has a girlfriend! Luhan has a girlfriend!"

"BAEKHYUN!! WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!!!" He stopped in shock.

"I was just looking to see who was in the room next to us that's all!", said Luhan in a calmer voice.

"Oh. Ok", Baekhyun said in a sad tone."It's just that, I was so happy that you got a girlfriend after what happened to your last one. I'll meet you downstairs for lunch. See ya...."

He slammed the door shut. Then comes the knock on the door. OH NO.....