Jealousy? Or not?

Cafe Lulo

"Soel mah," Krystal whispered to herself. (this is equivalent to yeah right in English. I'm Korean and only know its literal meaning in Korean. I apologize for not being able to offer literal translation in English)

There was no conversation between Krystal and her cousins. She completely shut them out as she tried to process what she had just been told. It just bothered her that such a nice looking guy went around sleeping with anyone. He had to be a douche bag in disguise. 

"Girls!" Krystal's aunt finally called, "Let's go!"

Krystal got up but her mother stopped her.

"You stay here."

"But---"

"You're going to work tomorrow," her mother said, "Your father and I have to be out the whole day tomorrow, so you need to be somewhere. Stay here and learn a few things. Uncle Goo Soo will take you home."

"Oma!" Krystal complained. 

"Oppa!" Mrs. Jung shouted. 

Go Soo came out reluncantly.

"Oh, what now!" he groaned. 

"After Krystal learns what to do at work, take her home," Mrs. Jung ordered, "Bye!" 

"I hate family," Go Soo muttered to himself. 

Krystal felt so uncomfortable here. She wasn't even close with her uncle. Additionally, Minhyuk's presence just made her feel so trapped...inside of her own heart? She didn't know how to explain, but she always felt so suffocated. 

"I think that if we change the tables it would be better."

The man that her cousins had fawned over, Kim Soo Hyun, the cafe's architect was discussing new innovations for the building with the guy named Donghae. Krystal scanned Donghae up and down. He was well built, but a bit on the shorter side compared to all the other guys. 

"Hey!" she felt a gentle tap on the shoulder. 

It was just Sohee, much to her relief. 

"You like him?" she asked, pointing at Donghae and Kim Soo Hyun.

"Who exactly are you talking about?" I asked.

"I hope you're talking about Kim Soo Hyun," Sohee said coyly, "You see, Donghae's gonna be mine soon."

The image of Minhyuk piggy backing Sohee flashed in Krystal's mind. 

"You don't like Minhyuk?"

"Of course, I do!" Sohee exclaimed, clasping her hands together, "But it's different. Donghae's different."

Just then the bell on the entering door rang. A tall, slender figure came in.

"Ugh, seriously?" Sohee rolled her eyes, "She's getting annoying."

"Who is that?" she asked her quietly.

"Victoria."

Krystal tensed up. 

"Minhyuk-ah!" she called in a seductive voice.

Ew, she seemed like a in Krystal's eyes. 

"Hey," Minhyuk waved at her, "You're back again?" 

Victoria smiled sheepishly and sat down. She gestured at the seat across from her. 

"She..." Krystal asked curiously, "Always comes?"

"Yeah," Sohee sighed, "She can't get enough of Minhyuk."

"What kind of relationship are they in?" Krystal tried to hide her urgency. 

"According to Minhyuk, nothing," Sohee answered.

Krystal felt a huge feeling of relief.

"But I don't think so."

Krystal tensed up again, much to her disappointment. 

"Does she do SNS? Social media? Anything?" Krystal suddenly asked. 

"Yeah..." Sohee took out her phone, "I think you can see her pictures. She's made everything public."

Sohee took Krystal's phone and typed in her name.

"Loaded," Sohee said and gave it back to Krystal. 

 

  i can't get anything done without coffee *sigh :3 

 

 good to be back for the summer XP ready to partayy ! 

 

 missed you jimmy choo ! <3 <3 

 

 Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai - Lovin it ~ 

 

 momma took a nice natural pic of me @ the airport coming home from japan XP felt like posting it :) 

 

           i swear...all minhyukkie did was take selcas during our trip togetherr...guys hes such a girl <3 #babo #uglyyy

 

Krystal couldn't bare to look at her posts anymore. The answer just became clearer and clearer. 

"You okay?" Sohee asked, seeing that Krystal was beyond infuriated. 

"I'm going home," she said defiantly, "This is way too much in one day."