Treasure

Cafe Lulo

"If you like Minhyuk so much, why do you let him be?" Sung Yeol asked, frustrated, "It doesn't make sense! Doesn't it bother you?"

"Of course it does," Victoria responded casually, "But I realized the more obsessively I cling onto him, the more he runs away."

"Then what do you call what you're doing now?" Sung Yeol retorted.

"It's not that crazy," Victoria sighed, flipping her hair over her shoulder, "It's because you want to pick up your lost girlfriend."

"She's not lost," Sung Yeol grumbled.

"No, she's lost," Victoria smirked at Sung Yeol, "Lost in her feelings..."

"Ugh," Sung Yeol pulled on his hair, "Damn Sohee."

"So there's a third party, huh?" Victoria laughed, "Things get even more complicated."

"Why do I get the feeling that you're so confident?" Sung Yeol growled.

"Because I am," Victoria glanced at him, "It's because I know that even if he wants to, Minhyuk can't leave me alone."

"Not sure so about that," Sung Yeol said. 

"Trust me," Victoria sighed, "But it's not because of me. It's because of himself."

"Now, you're just being confusing..." Sung Yeol whined, but when he caught a passing image of Krystal walking with an ice cream cone in her hand, he shouted, "Stop the car! They're back there!" 

"What?" Victoria was startled, but Sung Yeol jumped out of the car. 

"Yah! Krystal!" he screamed and sprinted onto the street. 

Minhyuk was coming out with the clothes he had just purchased in the store.

"Yah!" Sung Yeol called out and ran up to Krystal.

Minhyuk dropped the bags.

"Get off of her," he threatened.

"She's my girlfriend," Sung Yeol persisted.

"Please," Minhyuk rolled his eyes, "It's over. She told me everything."

"It's not over," Sung Yeol glared at Minhyuk, "Because it hasn't ended for you."

Sung Yeol turned around and gestured towards Victoria who was walking towards them, swinging her designer bag. 

"Oppa!" she waved. 

"Wow," Krystal scoffed.

"Krystal," Minhyuk tried to explain, "It's not that..."

"Wow!" Victoria exclaimed, "You listened to me! I told you to buy some new clothes!"

"New...clothes?" Krystal was confused. 

"Yeah," Victoria laughed and retreieved the bags, "My father wanted to see Minhyuk and I suggested that Minhyuk get some nice clothes over the weekend. Oh my gosh!" 

Victoria held Krystal's hand. 

"Thanks so much," Victoria sneered. 

"Let's go," Sung Yeol pulled her arm.

"No," Krystal refused, "You're the last person I want to see."

"Krystal---" Minhyuk attempted.

"Go away!" Krystal hissed. 

"Let's go, Minhyuk," Victoria said in a soft voice.

Minhyuk helplessly let Victoria lead the way.

It's because I know that even if he wants to, Minhyuk can't leave me alone.

"She was right," Sung Yeol realized in his mind. 

After Minhyuk and Victoria had left, Sung Yeol realized he had Krystal to deal with. 

"I'm sorry," he apologized immediately. 

Krystal walked over and dumped her ice cream into a trash can.

"About what?" Krystal muttered.

"I'm sorry...about what happened at the station..." Sung Yeol felt awkward, "I mean, I don't like Sohee...and she doesn't like me...She just did that because she doesn't like how we're together."

"Well we're not," Krystal snapped, "So why don't you just tell her that and get together with her instead?"

"Krystal." Sung Yeol grabbed her hand.

"What?" 

He saw a nearby cafe. 

"Let's go inside and discuss?" 

The waitress laid down a cup of coffee for both of them.

"Do you like Minhyuk?" he asked bluntly.

"Why are you starting out with that?" Krystal said.

"Answer me."

"...Of course I do..."

"You sound so sure."

"I do!"

"Uh huh..."

"I answered your question!" Krystal said agitatedly. 

"If you like Minhyuk, then why did you storm off when I was with Sohee?"

"Because..." Krystal stammered, "B-Because I was apalled by your hypocrisy!"

"I'm a hypocrite?"

"Yes!" she stated strongly, "You told me to keep my end of the deal, but then you just do...that..."

"Do what?" Sung Yeol teased. 

Krystal lifted both index fingers and tapped them together.

"You know..." she didn't want to say it.

"What?" Sung Yeol questioned again jokingly. 

"You know!" Krystal frowned.

She tucked in her lips.

"I definitely did not to do that," Sung Yeol laughed. 

"Ugh," Krystal sighed, "You know..."

She puckered her lips and Sung Yeol leaned right in, giving her a quick peck. 

"Yah!" she screamed. 

Sung Yeol put a finger to his lips. 

"We're in a restaurant."

"What the hell are you doing?" Krystal demanded. 

"Look to your right." 

Krystal looked to her right and through the cafe window, she saw that Victoria's car was parked right next to the street, and Minhyuk was looking out the window. 

"Ah..." Krystal felt humiliated, "I already told him we're fake!" 

"Yeah, but does he have any proof?" 

"What?"

"He knows that you like him...but..."

"But what?" 

"Never mind..." Sung Yeol sighed. 

Minhyuk coughed.

"You still sure that you wanna go to her?" Victoria asked him.

Minhyuk didn't reply. 

"She could've just been playing with you."

"Don't talk about Krystal like that," Minhyuk scolded her, "She's not that kind of girl."

"Okay, sure she's nice," Victoria rolled her eyes, "So this could've been her way of saying no to you."

"What?" Minhyuk snapped. 

She started the engine.

"Think of it as a last bittersweet memory," she stated, "Because she's already settled down with someone else...As you just saw."

"Don't think that I'm gonna be tricked by you," Minhyuk said, "And she already told me everything was fake."

"Have you ever seen Sung Yeol act that affectionate towards someone?" Victoria pointed out.

Minhyuk was taken aback.

"Sung Yeol...he's not the warm type of guy. That girl...has to mean something to him," Victoria explained, "So whether you like it or not, you can't get to that girl so easily."

"Are you telling me to give up?" Minhyuk asked her.

"No," Victoria sighed, "Although I would be delighted if you did, but no. I'm telling you that there's a chance you'll have to look elsewhere for what you want to find."

"Find what?" Minhyuk grumbled, "You act as if you know me better than myself."

"I do know you, Oppa," Victoria smiled, "And right now, you're trying to look for love."