Can you help me?

Light Of Dawn

Chanyeol's POV:

    When we got to Song Ah's house, Yongguk hyung was sitting on the porch of the house. And He sees Song Ah come walking over he stands up and walks to her, only for Song Ah to pass by him, Holding the box, Wrapped up a picture frame and the other picture frame of three people.. along with the music box. She walked straight to her room, ignoring everyone.. Yongguk Hyung looked to me, "What happened to you Chanyeol? You suddenly stopped coming to the house.." Yongguk said. "I-I lost my memory.." I mumbled still kind of upset that she never told me, that she knew me when I was a human.

    "Was it, with what happened with the wolf? Like when you got attacked?" Yongguk asked. I nodded, But still not getting the questions that he was asking. "I wish I could remember my childhood, But everything from when I was little is gone.." I mumbled. Yongguk looked to the Song Ah's room... "I can't help you with those memories.. the squirt is the one that was in most of your childhood memory. She is only that can help you gain it back." Yongguk hyung said.

   "Can you at least tell me how I was like when I was little?" I asked. "You were a good kid, That would always play with the Squirt .. You guys played pretend, built forts, sing/rap and Loved to run around and skateboard outside. You were the best of friends." Yongguk hyung said.


Yongguk's POV:    

     Chanyeol grew so big since the last time I saw him face to face. "Well, Chanyeol... If you need help getting your memory back... Song Ah is the one to ask... " Yongguk said. As he patted my shoulder and walked inside the house. "Oh and you're hungry. The food is ready!" Himchan said popping his head out from the kitchen to some of the Squirts friends. Which I'm not happy that it's all boys. But at least she has friends I watched as the boys walked in the house Since Himchan invited them in for dinner. I looked to the forest before I walked back inside. 

'Maybe if Chanyeol gains his memory back.. he falls for the kid.." I thought. When that time comes. When she gets married I need to be ready to let her go... and not be so protective anymore.. her husband can protect her by that., I'll talk to him and make sure he does. Right now, I can hold on to her.. I can still protect her. I mean I need to.. I'm her only family member, the only one that can.

I watched Chanyeol closely until Song Ah came down, I looked over to her.

 (A/N: She didn't have the purse with her, just the outfit.) 

When she walked to the table and sat between me and Chanyeol, Chanyeol stopped eating for a little to look at Song Ah. As Song Ah picked up the fork and knife, to eat the steak that Himchan just finished BBQing. She just cut a piece and was about to put it in , when Chanyeol opened his mouth... "Hey, Song Ah.," Chanyeol said. Song Ah stopped the steak mid air.. and looked to Chanyeol. "Whats wrong Chanyeol?" Song Ah asked. 


Song Ah's POV:

     I stopped From putting the steak in my mouth and looked to Chanyeol who had called my name. "Can you Help me gain my memories back?" Chanyeol asked.