Don't Panic

Light Of Dawn

Song Ah's POV:
        I was on a plane heading to Seoul, South Korea. I haven't seen Seoul, my birthplace, for 6 years. Since I was 13, I lived in Washington DC. I lived with my aunt at first, but when I was 16 years—it was when my aunt passed away—I started to live by myself. And now, my big brother wanted me to move in with him and BAP, whom I knew since I was young. I wonder how big Yongjae, Jungup and Junhong got.

Finally the captain announced that we were almost landing. I buckled up, and so did everyone around me. And the plane landed. I was excited when I knew it was almost time to land... 'Korea, here I come!' I thought.

When the plane settled down, I got up. I got my back pack from the overhead bin above my seat. After getting all my baggage and walked out from the airport, I waited at a place for someone to come and pick me up from the airport.

To kill the time, I decided to read the big card that all of classmates signed when they found out I was leaving them to go to Seoul. It was like a week ago. I was smiling, with all of the writing's my classmates said. I knew some of them since I moved to Washington DC. I could remember memories I held with them since I got along with everyone. The memories made me smile, but tears started to fall. I missed my classmates. But I couldn't wait to see some of my old friends from when I lived in Seoul. My brother told me that the college I was going to was the same college that some of my old friends from elementary were going to. I couldn't wait to see my old friends. And I missed my big brother and my cousin, along with their friends that they grew up with. They formed a group and now they were one of the famous K-Pop groups.

I was snapped out from my thoughts when I heard a deep voice that I haven't heard in person for six years. For the past six years I only heard him behind the phone. I looked up the one to find my big brother, Yongguk Oppa. I jumped from my seat and hugged my big brother. He hugged me back tighter. "I missed you, Gukkie Oppa." I said. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "I missed you too, Kiddo," Yongguk oppa said.

"Dongseangie?" I heard another deep voice asked but it wasn't as deep as my big brother’s. I looked over and saw Himchan Oppa walked towards me. "Channie Oppa?" I asked. He smiled when I hugged.

 "Noona!" I heard three voices said. Well, Daehyun was four months younger than me, but he didn't call me 'Noona'. He did call me that for a couple of months when he first met me, but I managed to persuade him to just call me by my name. I looked over and saw Yongjae, Jungup and Junhong. I hugged Yongjae and Jungup first, "How was Washington DC Noona?" Jungup asked. "Good, Uppie." I said, smiling widely.

I looked to the big maknae. "You've grown so big Junghong," I said. Junhong smiled and said, "Nice to see you, Noona." Junghong hugged me, then. He was taller than me and all of BAP members now. I was wondering how he grew so tall, but then again, I was gone for six years.

Driving to BAP’s home, which was in the forest due to their popularity, I talked about my life in Washington DC. I was glad that I could meet them again.

 

 ~Next Day~

I spent the whole day unpacking and making my room. I was lying on my bed when I heard a howl of a wolf. I got up from my bed, opened the window of my room, and poked my head out of the window. I looked to the full moon and smiled. I always liked full moons.

Suddenly, I heard crunching. I looked to the forest and saw nothing. So, I decided to go out to go see what it was. I got out of the house. I walked to the side of my house and I saw a shadow. I quietly walked over and found a human boy with shoulder-length hair. He was just sitting there, looking at the full moon.

But then, I made a mistake by stepping on a branch. The human turned his head to me. He was... shocked? Scared? I couldn't read his expression. He suddenly disappeared. I looked around to look for him but instead I saw a wolf.

I froze, frightened by the creature in front of me. 'Don't panic... Don't panic,' I thought.