Reminder

Light Of Dawn

Song Ah's POV: 

       I looked to Chanyeol, 'Why does he suddenly randomly asked me to help him with his lost memories of his "Human Life" ' I thought to myself. Yongguk oppa was looking to me, and I don't know if he thinks that Chanyeol lost his memory in an accident. But he was looking to me, with a "help Him" face. He wouldn't be looking at me with the kind of face. If he knew what it was really about, and what really happened to Chanyeol. "Please Dongfeng?" Chanyeol asked. That was the first time he called me that in years. I looked to the wolf boy, well he does deserve to know his own "Human life". It wasn't like he would kill me and eat me alive or something along those lines.

   But I know that if I help him with his memory, of his human life. It might unleash some of my old feelings for him.. and it wasn't as a sister. "Okay. I'll help you.." I said. Chanyeol smiled, my heart skipped a beat as it was beating pretty hard. Yongguk must have noticed my face because he changed the subject. "Song Ah did you find a college?" Yongguk asked. "Yes. " I said. Yongguk smiled, "See I told you squirt.. When do you start?" Yongguk asked. "tomorrow Oppa." I said. "What's your major?" Himchan asked. "It's music." Yongguk said. Himchan was shocked. "So you took on the same major as your big brother?" Himchan asked. I nodded, "Expect my brother took on Composing. But it's in the same genre." I said. "What instruments do you know?" Yongjae asked. "Guitar, Drums, Paino, and Violin," I said. "Yongguk hyung doesn't even know those instruments though.. How did you learn them?" Himchan asked. "She learned from her best friend." Yongguk said. Chanyeol looked to me. "How many friends did you have a kid?" Yongguk asked. "I didn't have that much. I have only had best friends." I said. "Chanyeol, me and Myungsoo right," Daehyun said. "Wait, no. there is four. But Song Ah was 9 years old when they met." Yongguk said as he looked to me. "What was her name?" He asked me. "You mean Yunji?" I asked. Yongguk nodded, "Yes.." He said. "She was one year younger than me, so she is the same age as Kai and Sehun," I said. "So she was your dongseang?" Kris asked.

   I nodded, "Yes." I said. "I heard she is a fashion major kid." Yongguk said to me. I was shocked But proud. "How did you find out?" I asked. "She called the office today asking how you're doing. How Yongguk Hyung was doing and to ask him what college you're going to. She misses her Unnie," Himchan said. "What about Deejay?" I asked looking to Zelo. "Daeyou Noona? She's a senior, my highschool," Zelo asked. "She's the same age as Jungup.. so of course she is a senior." Yongguk said. Chanyeol and all of the exo looked lost.  "Daeyou is someone that I met because of Yunji," I said. "They used to call us the three musketeers," I said. "Who was your first friend Noona?" Sehun asked. "It was Chanyeol," I said.

-Time Skip-

     I was outside sitting in front of the trees, Playing piano on my keyboard...

Title: The Wind beneath my wings - Bette Midler

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course, I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings. 

 

 

I felt tears roll down my cheeks, as it fell on the piano keys. I felt and arms wrap around my shoulder. I looked up to see Yongguk "Shh. You're okay.." Yongguk murmured. Tears rolled down my eyes. "It's all my fault.." I cried. Yongguk lifted me up because I had sunk down in front of the piano. Yongguk hugged me tightly in his arms. And like always I felt warmth and protection in his arms. "If he remembered he wouldn't want you saying that." Yongguk said. Tears kept rolling down my eyes. I hugged my brother tightly as tears kept rolling down my cheeks.



Chanyeol's POV:

    I watched Song-ah cry in Yongguk hangs arms. And It made something inside of me break and I could feel pain in my heart when she was singing. And especially now that she's crying. I could help and cry a little myself.