Do you Work for the Hunters?

Light Of Dawn

-Later That Night-

Chanyeol's POV:

  I was walking around the forest, in my wolf form, just for the fun of it.. Until I got to the spot I saw the girl at yeasterday, And I felt a trap was smashed closed around my stumach. 'I knew I couldn't trust that girl..' I thoought. But than I heard footsteps, And it became closer, "Look who got caught in the trap." I head a mans voice. 'So it wasn't the girl..' I thought. Before the guy can do anything to me, I heard a voice said. "Leave him alone!" The girl said. My eyes widened, 'So she isn't working the hunters? And Here I was thinking that.... Wait... No... She is in danger! She just put life in Danger!" I thought. I looked to her, With a look.. I was clearly telling her to leave, But she stayed there. 'Go! Get out of here! Your just going to get hurt!?' I thought. The guy looked over to her, and said, "So your helping this dangerous wild animal?" He asked. "The wolf isn't dangerous, He is different.. I could feel it." The girl said. "All wolfs are dangerous.. When I let him go, he will attack you." The hunter said. "He isn't the same as the others!?" The girl said. I was shocked that she wasn't giving up, and that she was actually saying that I was different. 'Maybe you are different than the hunters..' I thought.

     The hunter heard something in the distance..I knew it was just a bunch of Fireworks, that the girl lighted before coming over here. The hunter ran to a different direction. The girl waited until the hunter was gone.. To run to me She looked at the trap, The girl grabed the claw edges and snapped it open, leaving me long enough time to get out of the trap... The trap closed once she let go of it. She looked to her hands, I saw cuts on her hands.. I saw her face, her hands hurt. Without thinking, I her cuts. She smiled at me, Petting my fur.. "I'm fine.." She said. But I can tell by the look her face that that her hands where hurting. I whinned alittle in my wolf form, because I was worried about her, Even though I didn't really know her that well yet..


(Ivory) Song Ah's POV:

     The wolf was whinning Probably worried about me when  I looked down at my hands, with tears rolling down alittle.. the wolf nudged my leg with his wet nose. "You want me to get on your back?" I asked confused, The wolf grunted. I got on the wolfs back.. The wolf started running towards a place, When We got there.. 

 

 

    I was shocked to see this big place. The wolf stopped walking for alittle, telling me through it's eyes to stay here. He ran to the side of the house. I saw a light coming from that way.. And I saw Human feet from where I was sitting. I was facing another way looking to my hands.. I was sitting facing the forest, the way we came from, I heard footsteps. I looked over, thinking I would see a wolf.. But instead there was a human boy, with a baby face, long hair up to his shoulder, he had big ears that stuck out and his tall figure, with muscle toned arms. He walked over to me, I couldn't back away from him. Because a voice in the back of my mind was telling me to not be scared, that it would be okay.. "Is your hand okay?" He asked, He had a Deep voice that didn't match his face. "It hurts.. But I can manage it.." I said. "Why did you help me?" He asked. "H-help you..." I asked. He sat next to me, "I'm the same wolf you saw yesterday, the same wolf you helped just eariler." He said. "Y-your a werewolf?" I asked. "I guess thats what they call us.." the boy said.

   He was looking to me, "My name Is Chanyeol... It's nice to meet you Human." He said. "My name is  Bang Song Ah.. Not Human..." I said in a serious voice. Chanyeol chuckled. "I was just joking Song Ah." He said. "Now lets go in, to clean your cuts." I said. I walked in after Chanyeol... To see Chanyeol's other pack members where by the door looking at me.. 


 Kai's POV:

'Why did Chanyeol hyung, bring a Human in the house?' I thought to myself. Looking to everyone in the room.. And stopping at The human girl, we where looking to the girl.. She sat on the couch, While Chanyeol hyung walked Over to go find the first aid kit... We all looked to her.. While Chanyeol cleaned her cuts.. We looked to her.. "So let me get this straight you helped Chanyeol when the hunter tried to get him? How do we know that you secretly work for them?" Kris asked. "I don't work with the hunters." She said..  Her phone started ringing and her ring tune was 'Power - By BAP'

 

Korean Lyrics/Romanized:

We got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
I got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[YoungJae] Geu ape gurhaji ma neon, neon geureoji mala gogael deureora
We got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[DaeHyun] Geue matseo ssawo
Cheonsaui eolgullo nal, nal, nal chyeodaboji ma geo-jit-marida

 We got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
I got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[YoungJae] Geu ape gurhaji ma neon, neon geureoji mala gogael deureora
We got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[DaeHyun] Geue matseo ssawo
Cheonsaui eolgullo nal, nal, nal chyeodaboji ma geo-jit-marida

 

English:

We got the power, i got the power
Don’t submit under them
Don’t be like that and lift your head up
We got the power
Fight against them and don’t look at me with your angelic face.
Everything is a lie


 


Yongguk's POV:

   "Kid We are home!!!" I yelled when we got in the house. No answer came, "Where is my little sister?" I asked myself. I looked all over the house and my sister was no where to be found. So I called her, with my members sitting next to me.. She picked up on the 3rd ring. "Hello?" She said. "Kid!? Where the heck are you?" I asked. "I went on a walk.." She said. I looked out the window and it's dark.. "Alright i guess it's okay.. But I want you to come home before it gets to dark outside." I said. "Ne.. Oppa." Song Ah said before she hanged up.. I signed, "So where is she?" Himchan asked. "On a walk in the forest." I said.

'I hope she doesn't meet that Wolf that tried to kill her when she was 3 years old.' I thought.