Mysterious savior?

Light Of Dawn

Song Ah's POV:
    

    I was sitting down infront of the porch, Watching The rain... Drop down... I was under the cover of the porch... Until.. Yongguk oppa came walking out, Holding my stuffed.... Fox plushie..

 

 

 

My eyes widned, I stood up and grabbed away quickly... I hugged it tightly.. I looked to Yongguk who had his arms crossed infront of his chest. "You still have all of these childish nonsense in your room.." Yongguk said. "They aren't nonsense they are stuffed animals!" I said. "You don't even hug them anymore.. They just sit and stare at you when your sleeping." Yongguk said. "I do To!" I compilaned. "When?" Yongguk asked. "When I get scared of those thounder and lighting storms.." I said. "But you don't need more than one kid." Yongguk said. As he picked up the wolf plushies and The Huskie plushie.. the one with the blue eyes is a huskie..

  

 As he held My wolf Plushies and My huskie plushies by the tail.. I grabbed them and held them in my embrace.. "Don't hold them like that!" I said. Yongguk oppa looked to me with a look of disbelief..

    I pouted still holding on to my wolf plushies, huskie plushie and the Fox Plushie.. I took the Polar bear plushie and the panda Plushie from Yongguk's hands as I walked inside and put them back where they where.. "You know! You have to get rid of them some time! Your already 19 years old!" Yongguk yelled from downstairs.

I looked to the wolf plushies last.... A knock sounded at the sliding door, that was in my room.. I looked up to see Chanyeol who was  drenched from the rain... I ran to the sliding door and opened it.. after putting my Wolf plushies on the bed.. Chanyeol and the rest of exo kept a set of clothes in the back of my closet which Yongguk never goes through... When he or Exo turn to their human forms.  


Chanyeol's POV:

    'So this is Song Ah's Room? That Kai and Sehun was talking about?' I thought. As I was let in the room by Song Ah... Because my fur was all soaked as a wolf.. Song Ah told me to stay put on the rug she has......As she ran to grab a towel to dry my fur with... I took the chance to look around her room..

 

      

     'So she really likes blue huh?' I thought.. Song Ah came running back in the room holding a red towel.. She kneeled down infront of me.... I looked to what she was wearing... Which was her pajiamas. She was wearing Chococat pajiama pants and A green t-shirt... I blushed, because I kind of find her cute in that... 'Thank goodness she can't see me blushing as a wolf..' I thought. She dried my fur off with the red towel... When Fur was all dried. She looked in the closet... And Set clothes on the bed.. They where my clothes.. And i remembered... Kai and Sehun came here two times already... and the first time... they brought extra sets of clothes just in case... we turned to human and we where here.. Song Ah walked outside of the room, after telling me to change to the clothes.. When She closed the door to her room... I turned to my Human form.. Which I was , as you know.. since we have take of our clothes in order to turn to our Wolf forms... I Put on my clothes... I was drying my hair when Song Ah came walking back inside the room..

      I Finished drying my hair, and tied it back with the hair tie I had.. I looked to Song Ah's bed... And I saw her plushies... it wasn't her other plushies that interested me.. It was her wolf Plushies... I walked the bed.. After handing Song Ah the Towel that was alittle wet, from my hair and fur... Song Ah went out again... to put the towel in the washing michine.. When She came back.. I was looking at the wolf Plushies... I picked them up, and Looked at them...


 Song Ah's POV:

When I came back from putting the red towel that Chanyeol used in the washing michine... I came back to see Chanyeol staring at the wolf Plushies.... I felt a blush creep up.... as he looked at them.. "Why do you have these four plushies?" Chanyeol asked... "Because I love them.." I said. Chanyeol looked to me, "Even these two?" He asked holding up the wolf plushies... by the waist instead of the tail like Yongguk oppa did. "Yes.. Those two I got as a gift.. they where my very first plushies.." I said. Chanyeol looked to the Wolf plushies still..

As if he was confused... When I was sitting down on the bed, with my laptop on my lap looking at colleges again...I had my knees bended as My laptop was on my lap... Chanyeol was laying on the foot of my bed.. He was still looking at the wolf Plushies.. Kai and Sehun never saw them... they where hiding in my drawer that time... I had hid them... all four of my plushies.. So Chanyeol was the first to see them... I knew Chanyeol and the rest of exo for 2 weeks now... And I can kind of tell Chanyeol was starting to slowly trust me... as well as his other pack members...

"Who gave them to you?" Chanyeol asked. "The person who protected me from the rouge wolfs when I was little.." I said. Chanyeol looked to me... "Was it a hunter?" Chanyeol asked as he sat up still holding to the wolf Plushies. "No... He wasn't a wolf hunter.." I said. "How can you be so sure?" Chanyeol said. "He was only one year older than me" I said. "One year older than you?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded. "He was Five, Chanyeol.." I said. "five years old" Chanyeol said.. I nodded.. "So he was the same age as Me, Beakhyun and Chen.." Chanyeol mumbled.. He looked to me, I could see the seriousness in his eyes.. "What did he look like?" Chanyeol asked... "He had, Black hair... Brown eyes, he was kind of really skinny and he had a wolf necklace around his neck.." I suscribed.. "Did you ever see him again? After he protected you?" Chanyeol asked. "No... I never did." I mumbled. Chanyeol nodded...

I looked to Chanyeol worriedly... We've only known eachother for almost three weeks... but I never saw him like this... He looks so tensed up...


 Chanyeol's POV:

       I asked Song Ah, if i could borrow the wolf plushies. While Song Ah looked to me confused, but she nodded.. I carried the plushies in my arms.. as I ran home.. When I went through the door of the room... The others looked to me.. "Chanyeol why do you have those Wolf Plushies?" Kris hyung asked me.. "These Are Song Ah's." I said. My other pack members looked confused.. Kris hyung took it slowly and looked at the wolf Plushies...

"Someone gave it to her... A boy who was Five years old.. Who had Black hair, brown eyes, he was kind of really skinny and he had a wolf necklace around his neck..." I said. Kris's eyes widened, When I said that.. "Did she ever see this particular boy again?" Kris Hyung said.. "No she said after he protected her... she never saw him again.." I said... "She's starting to trust us.. if she is able to tell Chanyeol hyung all of that.." Sehun said. But kris hyung ingored what Sehun said and he looked to Xiumin hyung.. Xiumin hyung walked over and Slowly grabbed it from Kris and his eyes widened when he sniffed it.. "It won't work.. Chanyeol hyung and Kris hyung touched it. And Song Ah Noona.. Hugs those things...." Kai said. "She said he had Black hair and Brown eyes? right?" Xiumin hyung asked. I nodded, "What about his ears?" Xiumin hyung asked. "She didn't tell me that.." I said.. "Is yongguk Home yet.." Xiumin asked. I shook my head, "His writing a new song, along with Himchan hyung, Daehyun, Yongjae and Jungup.. The only one thats home is Junhong The Maknae.." I said. Xiumin hyung ran out of the house..

    We ran all the way to Song Ah's house, the lights where still on... Xiumin ran to the door, and knocked on the door. And the door opens like a few seconds later... The door opens and we see a tall kid that looked about 18 years old.. "Hello?" He asked confused. "Is Song Ah home?" Kris hyung asked. Zelo nodded, "Can you go get her?" Kris asked... Zelo nodded, "Come inside.. all of you... I'll go and get Song Ah noona." He said. As he ran upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door.. "Noona! Your friends are here to see you!?" He said. The door opened, and Song Ah popped her head out from behide the door. She looked over at us and her eyes widened alittle, as she turned her head to Zelo.. "Uh... I'll come down in a few seconds.." She said. Zelo nodded before He walked to his bedroom and did his own thing.. Song Ah opened the door to her room, she came out with her Coco cat pajiama pants and the green t-shirt I saw her in earlier. "What are you guys doing here?! Why did you let Zelo see you!" She said. "Don't worry, It's okay.. Its just the Maknae of your brothers group." Luhan resursured.. Song Ah signed, While looking to the stairs. "What if He tells my brother about the twelve of you.." She mumbled... "Why are you so worried about your brother finding us anyways?" I asked. "He encountered a Warewolf before... When I was four years old.." Song Ah said. "But they are Rouges Song Ah.." I said.

     "I know.. If someone accidently says something about you guys.. There could be search partys and everything.. I don't want you guys to get hurt or worse taken to go get tested on or something.." Song Ah said. "T-tested on.." Tao said scaredly.. "So your worried we would be taken to get tested on or us getting hurt?" I asked. "I got close to you guys over the weeks... I don't want to lose you guys.." Song Ah said. All twelve of us looked to eachother. "We are going to be careful..  Noona, It's not like we are going to shift infront of the city or something.." Kai said as he ruffled Song Ah's hair. Song Ah signed and nodded, "Why are you all here... You would normally warn me with a signal or something.." Song Ah asked. "Xiumin Hyung suddenly ran here... We didn't have time to do the signal.." I said.

      Xiumin hyung Held up the Wolf Plushies.. "Who gave these to you?" Xiumin asked. "Xiumin Hyung Chanyeol already told us.." Kris hyung said. "What kind of ears did the savior have?" Xiumin asked. Song Ah looked to Xiumin shocked, Before she answered....