Flashbacks.

Light Of Dawn

Song Ah's POV: 

I could remember the way the sky was when it happened, I could remember the way we were all happy... How we were at the dinner table. I had gone out to go and walk outside, When I was coming back, as the sun set over the horizon, I had heard the wolf's footsteps, but I had thought it was just my imagination. I just kept walking, like I heard nothing like I didn't feel that someone was watching my every move. I had stopped to look around a little, but I never looked    

 

behind me, Like I thought no one would be there. And I was wrong. 

I finally looked

   I had just looked from side to side or in front of me, I never looked behind me. As I had thought that no one was there. But I felt someone behind me staring at my every move like it wanted to attack me and eat me for dinner. I knew someone or something was following me for sure, was when I heard the sound of crunching wood from behind me. behind me and I saw a wolf, The wolf had a scary look, like it wanted me for dinner Like it wanted to attack me. I started backing away a little... I was terrified of the wolf. I tripped, as my fell on the dirt ground I squinted in pain when my back had hit the tree that was behind me. The wolf had scary eyes, He was showing it's sharp teeth. I've seen his eyes. And they didn't look friendly. He was going to attack me and I had put my arms in front of my face to hid my face. 

   When I didn't feel the pain, from his sharp nails and sharp teeth. I lifted my head, To see Chanyeol oppa there, his left shoulder was bleeding and he looked in pain. "Chanyeol Oppa?!" I said. I felt my eyes water, I felt guilty.Like I had done something wrong Because he got bitten protecting me.

-END FLASHBACK-

I was interrupted When I heard a sound. I got up from my bed and looked to my door. To see a shadow of a wolf in front of a door, as it was whining. I got up and walked over with a bat, thinking it was a wild wolf who wanted to hurt me. I was going to swing the bat until I saw it was Chanyeol. I put the bat on the side next to the desk And kneeled in front of Chanyeol. "What Happened?" I asked. He gave me a 'You expect me to talk to you in this form.' look. I smiled, "You got hurt? Is that why your whining?" I asked. Chanyeol nodded. As he walked in.. I Let him in.. As he was still Quietly whining in his wolf form. As I locked the door of the sliding door. 

    I was reading a book, as Chanyeol was on the edge of my bed still in his wolf form. He was laying down on his paws. I looked at him from the top of my book. As he was laying down still whining quietly, but loud enough me for to hear. It was starting to annoy me a little. I closed the book, putting the bookmark in the book I was reading. As I got up, and I Walked out the room.I was gone for a few minutes. 

    As I was looking for the first aid kit, I had to call Yongguk Oppa and ask where it was. When I went back upstairs, Chanyeol was by the doorway. He looked scared. "What?" I asked. Chanyeol looked up at me. I saw his eyes were all watery, As He went close to my legs and nuzzled close to it. I bent down in front of him to pet him.... But then I felt something from his back... I looked to my bed, there was no blood, there at all... But my hand was covered with blood. I looked back to Chanyeol, as I closed the door carefully, And locked it. Just in case Yongguk passes by and sees Chanyeol. I sat on the floor, As Chanyeol moved a little and went close to me, I set the first aid kit in front of me. 

     I took out the medicine And used the napkins from the kitchen that I brought as I put some medicine on it. And I looked to Chanyeol... "It might hurt a little," I said. As I lightly put it on his back, even with fur. It still hurt him.. I realized it when Chanyeol whined, as he closed his eyes plainly... I felt my eyes get all watery as I saw how much in pain he was. Even though it hurt him, I knew I had to clean his wounds so it wouldn't get affected before I wrapped it up. I lightly kept cleaning his cut. Chanyeol whined putting his paws on my lap lightly, He laid his head on his paws or whatever wolf's hands were called. 

    When it was clean. I put the used napkins in the garbage. "Do you want me to wrap your stomach in human form or wolf form?" I asked. He thought for a little. I knew it would also be the same way in human Form. So it wouldn't matter, He just stayed put. So I knew he chooses to stay in his wolf form. I took the medical wrap, and carefully wrapped it around his injuries. I knew how to do this. Since I did learn it a little in high school. I finished. As I smiled, "Done." I said. He sat up, Only to whine and lay back down. "Chanyeol. You shouldn't move. " I said. He looked to me as his eyes were watery. I carefully moved his head, as I sat up and unlocking the door and walking out, to put it away. 

   I looked to the stairs to see if he followed me and he didn't. I smiled. I took hot chocolate and walked upstairs. He was in his human form wearing a tank top and sweatpants. He was lying bored on my bed, "Where I'm I supposed to sleep?" He asked. "There is a guest room right across the hall," I said. He looked to me, "What? You can't expect my brother to let you stay in my room. With me.." I said. Chanyeol rubbed his stomach lightly. I knew the bandage bothered him a little. I sat on the bed next to him who was laying down, "It feels weird." Chanyeol said. "I know it does, But you can't take it out. Or your cut won't heals Chanyeol.." I said. Chanyeol signed plainly. 

When it was close to midnight Chanyeol was curled beside me. His breathing sound was very gentle and calm. At times he would whisper a bark and move his paws as if he were running. I chuckled at the sight of Chanyeol's dreaming. Finished with the book, I closed it and placed the book down onto the nightstand beside me. The moon outside was full and the light emitting from the moon came into the room. Shining upon the bed. Half of my shadow covered Chanyeol. "I should sleep," I muttered to myself and moved down the bed. Placing my head on the pillow, I pull my blanket over my upper body and turn to look at Chanyeol. "Good night Chanyeol Oppa." I smiled and closed my eyes.

-DREAM-

I was walking down a familiar path. Trees surrounded my left and right and all I could follow was the dirt path that laid in front of me. I looked at me and saw that there were trees blocking the path for me to walk back. "Forward it is.." I sighed. Walking ahead of the path I get a strange feeling a familiar set of eyes were watching me. Knowing this I began to walk a little faster. I didn't want to get caught again. "Chanyeol Oppa... please I don't want you hurt again," I said and continued running. The sound of running was coming from behind and I started to run as well. 'Oh no!' I thought and suddenly tripped. Trying to get up I looked behind me. The same angry wolf was staring into my eyes. "W-what do you want!?" I yelled. The wolf got in a pouncing position I closed my eyes. Nothing happened. I opened them and saw Chanyeol. "No!"

-END OF DREAM-

I woke up a little and looked around Chanyeol was still sleeping curling up beside me. As He was sleeping soundly. I fell back asleep.

    When I woke up in the morning.. As I asked myself if perhaps he is starting to remember already. I shrugged that away. 

     I can tell the band-aid around his stomach needed to be changed. "Chanyeol," I said. I shook him awake. As he got up he looked to me, as I blocked my blushing face. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I need to change the bandaid around your stomach," I mumbled. As I took the first aid kit. Chanyeol sat up. I took off his band-aid, I was about to Wipe the injury with a little towel that was soaked with Rubbing alcohol. "This will hurt a little," I said. As I lightly padded the Rubbing Alcohol soaked towel to his cut. 

  Even if I was lightly cleaned his cut, Chanyeol was squinting his eyes in pain. I even heard him whimper a little, "Sorry Chanyeol." I said. I was finally done as I wrapped the bandage wrap around his stomach. "Alright. Chanyeol.. You rest.. I have to head to school." I said. "Do you really have too." He said. "Yes. I'll see you after college. Just tell the others you're here." I said. I waved at him. It was after I was done changing and everything in the bathroom. 

I waved at him before I walked away. "Going to school?" I heard Yongguk asked. "Yeah.." I said. "What about that Chanyeol?" Himchan asked. "He is calling his friends and they will come here to get him," I said. I Hugged all of them, and walked to my car, sitting down and driving off. 

When getting to school everyone was crowding around in the front. I got out my car, locked it. Then went on in the building. 

I found out we had a field trip three days after this. I knew I was already nineteen, but I still had to ask Yongguk if I could. Since he is the only family member I had right now.