Puzzle Piece 1

Light Of Dawn

Song Ah's POV:

     I looked to the wolf Plushies and remembered him quite clearly... He had black hair, His hair was short... He had big ears.... My eyes widened, I looked to Chanyeol... 'Could it really be...' I thought... The door upstairs opened, before I can answer. "Noona, Yongguk hyung said he will come home late. So don't worry about him.." Zelo said. I nodded, But I was still shocked, "Noona whats wrong?" Zelo asked. "Nothing. " I said. As I faked a smile to Zelo... Zelo gave me a look of disbelief like he didn't believe in the things I'm saying.. "Doesn't look like it... You have this far away look on your face.." Zelo pointed out. "I do not!" I cried. Zelo chuckled... "Yes, you do Noona," Zelo said. Zelo said before He closed the door... "Well? What kind of ears did the boy who saved you have?" Xiumin asked. I looked to Xiumin oppa, "It was like Chanyeol's ears.." I said. Xiumin looked to Chanyeol, In which Chanyeol was kind of confused. "He had big ears like Chanyeol Here?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded. Xiumin Oppa Looked to the wolf Plushies... "Xiumin Hyung, Is there something you know about the mysterious savior?" Kai asked.


Xiumin's POV:

       I just can't believe it, So Song Ah saw him before he got turned into a wolf... "And you said the boy was five years old?" I asked. Song Ah nodded, "Did he get bitten by the wolf?" I asked. "Xiumin hyung.." Kris said. But I didn't answer him... "He did get bitten..." Song Ah said. "Where?" I asked. "His Arm.." Song Ah said. I dropped the Wolf Plushies. "Hey! Don't drop them like that!" Song Ah said. I Was shocked, "It's true..." I mumbled. "Xiumin hyung what's the matter? you're scaring us.." Baekhyun said. I looked to Chanyeol before I looked to Song Ah. "Did he hit his head really hard?" I asked. Song Ah looked to me confused as to why I was asking. But she nodded. "Xiumin Hyung. Mind telling me what this is all about.." Suho said. "Suho... I lied When I said that it was a rogue wolf that attacked Song Ah.." I said. Song Ah gasped. "What do you mean?" Suho asked. "It was an Alpha from the North side.." I said. "Song Ah... Did you pass out and your brother carried you away?" I asked. Song Ah nodded, "When I woke up I was in my bed again... But I had these Wolf Plushies for some reason..." Song Ah said.
 

    "You know something of the boy that protected her before?" Sehun said. Suho was looking to me with 'Explain what you're talking about hyung face..' "It wasn't in this forest where it happened.." Song Ah mumbled. "Then where?" I asked. "In my childhood home in Busan. The boy came to visit from Seoul.." I said. Suho's eyes widened, He looked to Song Ah. "Was it behind that Farmhouse, where all of the trees were tall?" Suho asked. Song Ah nodded, Suho sat down on the couch, with his hands in front of his face. "Whats wrong Suho Hyung?" Sehun said. "It was the year 1996... And I was just a new werewolf. I saw A boy laying behind a frame house, next to the tallest tree in the forest. He had got bitten by a normal wolf. But he was about to die. I didn't want him to die.. knowing he was only five years old... so I bit him... When He woke up... He only remembered his name... He didn't remember his life as a human..." Suho said. "So he is a werewolf now..." Song Ah said. "Wait... If Suho Bite him... Wouldn't he be in our group?" Kris asked. "He is..." Suho said. The others looked to Suho confused. Suho looked to Song Ah... "When you saw all of us. Are you sure it didn't remind you of the past.." Suho asked. "Suho what's going on.," Kris said. "When I first saw Chanyeol... It kind of reminded me of the boy.." Song Ah said.


A/N: Part one! I was going to make it longer, But it seems to be a good place to end it right now. You know who the savior though doesn't you? It's obvious. Lol... Tell me who you think it is, though.. -Zeldamato12