I Won't Hurt You

Light Of Dawn

(Ivory) Song Ah's POV:  

     I looked to wolf, who was like very close to where I was. He kind of advanced towards me and I backed away.. Until I touched the tree agnist my back.. He was growling angrily at me. But in his eyes I saw he was just scared.. And seeing that he was frighted and scared, I began to regain my bravery.. As I kneeled down to the wolf, As The wolf Growled at me, "I'm not going to hurt you.." I said. He still growled, But when I lightly pat my hand on his head, the wolf stopped growling.. But he kept his guard up.. His Hair was fluffly and warm, He was tensed up.. But he didn't back away, he just kept looking me in the eyes, and watching my moves, Like he was scared, I would hurt him...

   I saw the marks on his arm, it's from wolf traps, that hunters set up. I felt bad for this wolf in front of me, Could he be scared, Because he thinks that I'm a hunter? I looked around, The lights where in the house. 'oh no they are looking for me! What if they hurt this innocent wolf!?' I thought. I hugged the wolf, Before I stood up and patted his head. "Go back to your pack.." I said. I could tell he was shocked that I didn't just my family see him.. "Go on.. Before My brother sees you." I said. He Looked to me one last time before he ran off. I watched him go.. I went back in the house...

   "Where were you?" My brother asked. "I was outside, Going out for a walk.." I said. "Couldn't sleep?" Himchan Oppa asked. "Yeah I couldn't sleep.." I said. The youngest walked upstairs to go back to sleep. "Do you want warm Milk to make you go back to bed?" Himchan asked, after he saw My brother had hugged me, and Kissed my Forehead and he walked upstairs. I nodded, He poured milk in a glass, than put it in the mircowave for 30 seconds, before he took it out and gave it to me, when it beeped. "Well Good Night Dongseangie.. Make sure you put the glass in the sink when your done.." Himchan oppa said. I nodded, I saw his figure walk upstairs and to his room.. I looked to the window, The moon was still out, I smiled. I finished the glass of milk. I felt alittle sleeply.. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, on my bed.


Chanyeol's POV:

     I was shocked, She let me go, before her family saw me... I was even more shocked with how Gentle her touch was on my fur.. She didn't hurt me at all.. but I was still thinking that should could be working with the hunters. I washed her scent off in the water, since I didn't want my pack founding out, that I was with a human girl. I turned to my human form changing into the extra clothes we leave, on the side of the house, just in case. Tying my hair, that went up to my shoulder, I walked inside the house, that was built kind've on a tree and it was made from wood.. When I walked in, I saw Kris, whom was the Alpha of the pack was reading a book. "Where were you Chanyeol?" He asked. "Just on a stroll.." I said. "I can tell you just also took a bath.." Kris hyung said. I nodded, he probably saw the wet hair. "You really need a Hair cut.." Suho hyung, who is another Alpha. Exo, used to be spilt in two Wolf Pack, one was named Exo M and Kris hyung was the Alpha and Exo K Which is the pack I'm In.. Suho hyung was the Alpha of Exo K. We recently went together, and became one Pack, but we choose to have two Alpha, so we don't have to fight with who would be the Pack's Alphas. We also have two Beta's, And I was one of the Betas.. I was the Beta of Exo K.

   Beta is the second in command, the other Secon in command, Is Xiumin Hyung.. He was the eldest in the pack.. We where all in our 20's, expect for Kyungsoo, Tao, Kai and Our Omega.. Sehun. Kyungsoo And Tao was 19, Kai just turned 18 and Omega was 17 years old. (A/N: I know wrong Ages, but just for the story.. pretend those are the youngest ages.) "I know I need a Hair cut.." I said. "Than why haven't you got it yet Beta?" Kris hyung said. "I don't know.. I just like it Long Alpha Kris." I said. "I told you to just call me Kris Hyung. No need to call me Alpha Kris." Kris said. "Than don't call me Beta. Hyung." I said. Kris shook his head, he chuckled. "Alright." Kris said. I sat next to Suho hyung.

when Kris Hyung and Suho Hyung was talking, I couldn't stop thinking of the human Girl, that I saw today..


Song Ah's POV:

      When I woke up, My brother, and the rest of BAP Wasn't here. I knew they had things today, Since they where in a group.. I looked out the window, the sun was shinning. I signed, I knew the wolf wasn't going to come back, Even if I helped him get away yesterday... 'Why I'm I so worried about the wolf? It's a wild animal, it can watch itself." I thought. I sat down on the couch and watched TV. The Memorys came through my head, The wolf I saw yesterday was different than the rouge Wolf, that tried to kill me when I was four years old. But I knew He was afriad of me, Because the only humans he encountered so far are hunters.

  I almost fell asleep, but than I heard footsteps, I looked outside and saw a guy with a camouflage suit, Setting up a wolf Trap.... My eyes widened, 'A wolf Hunter! Oh no... I hope the wolf I saw last night is okay!' I thought Worried.