Protective Big Brother

Light Of Dawn

Song Ah's POV:

     I knew Chanyeol's other group members didn't really trust me, at all and I know it was the same for Chanyeol right now, but he hides it alittle better. While they just stare at me, with the look of hate in their eyes or maybe its worry and fright. It was 2 hours later from my brothers call and they where still staring at me. I got a text and looked at it, It was Zelo Dongseang.

To: Song Ah Noona

From: Zelo Dongseang :)

'Song Ah Noona.... Come home now... Yongguk Hyung is worried sick...'

- Zelo

 

My brother always worries about me, "I gotta go, My big brother is getting worried. Thank You Chanyeol for cleaning my cuts." I said. Sehun opened the front door, I got to look at his face and he did have mistrust, fright and worry... I walked out the door. When I got home.... Yongguk oppa was sitting right in front of the house. He got up and walked over, Looking all over me, to see if I got hurt. "It's already dark out! What where you doing!? Didn't I tell you to come home the second I called!" Yongguk asked worried. "I'm sorry Oppa.." I said. He must've saw my hands. Because he grabbed it.. "What happened to your hand?" He asked. 'I shouldn't tell him about Chanyeol right now.. or he would think Chanyeol is  that wolf that tried to kill me when I was 4. When it was a rouge wolf.' I thought.

"I uh.... I hurt my self." I said. My brother looked to me with a look of disbelief. "Nothing Happened Oppa,You know how clumsy I am.. "I said. I passed by brother.. Who was still worried about me.. "Kid.. You need to be more careful..." My brother said signing, before he ruffled my hair.. He did that since I was a kid. "Now lets go in the house. I can hear your stumach rumbling.." Yongguk said. I looked down in embaressement. While My brother chuckled putting his arm around my shoulder. We walked in the house.


Yongguk's POV:

    I know Song Ah is Lying to me, I can see the wolf trap outside of the house, along with the wolf footprints. I heard rustling in the bushes when I had put my arm around her shoulder. So I looked behind me, Moving my arm to her head. She was shorter than me... She was 167 Cm tall. I Saw eyes staring back at me, it was brown eyes.. With brown Fur... I lightly pushed Song Ah in the house. Before I went in and closed and locked the door behind me.

'Your not going to hurt my baby sister, with me around.' I thought.


Kris's POV:

   'So it really was her big brother that called her.' Sehun thought. I turned to my human self..  "Well this Yongguk Oppa of Song ah's, is very observent if he was able to see me from behind the bush.." I said. The others turned into their human forms... "She didn't tell him about Chanyeol.." Suho said shocked. "I'm shocked about that to... I thought she would tell him... Since it's her brother and all." I said. I looked to what Song Ah, her brother and the rest of BAP in the house. And They where eating and talking... Yongguk had a smile on his face...


Song Ah's POV:

   "So how was the radio show?" I asked. They all looked to eachother and started expalianing to me everything Yongguk oppa was laughing and smiling the gummy smile.. I was trying not to laugh... When Zelo put two chopsticks between his teeth and was acting like a Warlus.. I started laughing.. When they clamed down, I stopped laughing.. "How about your day? Did you find a college you want to go look at?" Yongguk asked. "I sent applications for 3 colleges... Hopefully I would get in.." I said smiling. Yongguk oppa nodded. They cleaned up..

    After the movie we watched togther. They had to go to sleep...  "Okay Kid... We are going to bed, we have tons to do tomorrow.." Yongguk oppa said. And the others eiether hugged me or patted my head. If they where younger than me they hugged me... Himchan patted my head and Daehyun and me did the secret hand shake we had. "Don't go to sleep to late kid." Yongguk oppa said. I nodded. Yongguk oppa smiled a small smile. Before he kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair. "Don't go to sleep to late, looking for colleges." Yongguk oppa said. I nodded and smiled, "Ne.. Oppa." I said. Yongguk oppa ruffled my hair once more and left the room.. I watched him walk upstairs, walking in his room. I looked around the living room, I stopped at a picture of Mom, dad, me and Yongguk oppa. I stood up and walked to it.. Mom and dad was standing up, Yongguk oppa was standing up he had his arm wrapped around 4 year old me, With a smile on his face. And I was smiling widely, with two peace signs up..
 
  I felt tears roll down, when I looked at how much I look like my mother. "Umma... I miss you, Appa I miss you.." I mumbled. I hugged the picture as tears rolled down... I put the picture back one second later, as I walked to the couch, and stared at the tv... but I wasn't really watching, I signed. Boredly and picked my laptop up, that I have been using to look at colleges from... I Walked upstairs, to kick open my bedroom door.

  Leo my Siberian Huskie barked happily and wagged his tail.. I smiled and put my laptop on my bed... and Kneeled down infront of Leo...

 

It was a Siberian Huskie puppy that was only 1 years old. He had blue eyes and his fur was red. He my face... I petted him... as he wagged his tail happily... I stood up and walked to my bed, in which Leo followed me and laid on the corner of my bed, where my feet where... I searched on my lap top, different colleges..


Kris's POV:

     I saw how she was playing with the Siberian Huskie puppy.. She didn't really look like someone that would hurt anyone. But I just wanted to make sure... Because since Chanyeol kind of shown her his human side to.... not only his wolf form.... we kind of have no choice but to trust her.. "She looks harmless." Lay said. "It could be a act.." I said.. "She doesn't know that we followed her home Hyung.." Tao said. Chanyeol was looking at something else to... "Did you see how she hugged that picture frame and cried hyung?" Chanyeol said.. As he pointed to the picture frame of a happy family... "Her Parents...Don't seem to be alive anymore..." Xiumin hyung said. I stopped what I was doing, and looked to Xiumin hyung.. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Her mom died in a car accident when she was 3 years old.. And her father...." Xiumin trialed on... "Her father died, just when she was 12 years old.. Because of Rouges.." Xiumin hyung said. My eyes widened, "Wait a Sec.... Song ah's father was killed by Rouge Wolfs?" I asked. "Yes Exactly... But than Song ah was almost attacked her self by a rouge wolf when she was 4 years old." Xiumin hyung said. "I think thats why, her brother is so protective.." Kai said.
 
  I looked to Chanyeol, "I'm shocked she wasn't scared of yeolie because of that.." I said. "She was at first... She had backed away from me until she hit the tree the first time she saw my wolf form... but than she must've saw something in my eyes.. because she kneeled down and said 'I won't hurt you..' " Chanyeol said. "She must've saw your emotions.. when she looked in your eyes..." I said.
"She is different than the hunters.." Suho mumbled. "But than... Could we really trust her?" Kai asked. "And what about her big brother and his group members?" Sehun said. "It is going to be hard... To gain Yongguks trust... since after all his father was killed by our kind.. And Song Ah was almost attacked almost attacked by our kind.." I said. "But they where rouges hyung.." Tao said. "I know... But Yongguk seems to always have his guard up when it comes to his baby sister.." I said. "Because Song ah is the only family member he has left.." Xiumin hyung said. 


   "He doesn't want to lose her... since she is the only family member he has.." Suho said. "But even if we know her past... we can't put our guard down... atleast for now... We don't know her all that much yet.." I said. Even nodded... "Now... Lets go..." I said. I turned to my wolf form... while the others followed me... I saw Chanyeol look over to Song Ah for alittle before he went to Kai's side...


Song Ah's POV:

    When I woke up, my laptop was on my bedside, Leo had disappered from the corner of my bed and I was under the covers... I realized I put my pajiamas on before I fell asleep... but my lap top was on my lap when I fell asleep and I wasn't under the covers. I woke up... Quickly putting on my bunny slippers and rushing downstairs to look for Leo, only to see Leo, laying on his bed in the living room and food in his dog bowl... I saw a note on the fridge...

Dear Kiddo,

I already put food in the food bowl and put water in the water bowl... for Leo,

He also went to the bathroom already...

If your wondering why your lap top was on the bedside and you where under the bed covers.. was because. I had put your laptop on the bedside and put your covers over you this morning before I left....
Because even with the long pajiama pants and t-shirt you where still cold...

Well kid, Good luck with college searching today... . Don't stress out.. if you can't find one this week... You still have July and august too look for one... Don't rush... you just kind of came home from New York right? So don't rush, I'm not worried about you going to College, I'm just worried that you would stress yourself out....

Make sure you eat your meals today, And ALL three! No Skipping Meals! I know Thats what you do all the time when your stressed out.. Drink lots of water and Try to have alittle fun... Like Go to the park, Go shopping or anything not just stay in the house looking for colleges. Finally... Kid and if your going to go out for a walk like last night.. Take Leo.. with you... so he isn't in the house all day.. Because when I came home last night, he was just sitting in the corner of your bedroom, looking lonely..

Well Be careful kid, I don't want you to stress yourself out or trip on anything and hurt yourself.

Stay safe, I love you kid.. See you later.
-Your Big brother

 

I smiled, rolled my eyes and laughed at some stuff my brother write.. He always worries about me, And he is very protective over me.. I put the note in my pocket. I took the leash from the hanger by the front door, I put the caller of the leash around leo's neck.. "Come on Boy! Lets go to the park!" I said happily.. He wagged his tail happily.. I grabbed my keys, that also had my black Bmw keys on it.. but I didn't want to take my car right now.. I walked out through the front door, And locked the door. Leo was excitedly wagging his tail, as I Was locking the door. And I walked with Leo happily walking infront of me, We walked to the park next to the house... I Grabbed the Ball I brought to play with, and I bended down to unleash the leash and I Threw the ball... Leo ran after it, and he came back with it in his mouth.. I smiled and bended down infront of him.. "Good Boy! Do it again?" I said. He wagged his tail.. He dropped the ball infront of me. I grabbed it and stood up to throw it once more.. And he ran after it again.

I was having to much fun with leo... By the time we went home, it was the sunset... I unlocked the door, When I opened the door. I took off the hook of the leash. He ran inside. To Yongguk oppa, who bended down to his height.. and started petting him with a smile on his face. "Where did you go?" Yongguk asked. As Yongguk Carried Leo up to go to the bathroom to bathe him.. "We went to the park... I played with Leo.. " I said smiling. Yongguk smiled. "Okay... Well I'm going to go bathe him.." Yongguk said. As he carried Leo up the stairs.
  

    I walked inside, but before I could close the front door and lock it... I saw a shadow.. I closed the door, after I locked the door again..  I walked to the shadow.. Only to see exo in their wolf forms... Chanyeol walked close to me... I looked behide at the house, to see if my brother or anyone was watching from a window or something. Chanyeol looked to me. He was sniffing my Hand.. He gave me a confused face.. "I've been with Leo..." I said. He gave me a even more Confused face as he shifted his head to the side. "It's A Siberian Huskie that I got when I was 18.. I brought him when I lived in New York.." I said. I heard the front door open, I quickly got out from behind the bush and stood infront of it.. "What are you doing?" Yongguk oppa asked. I saw Leo was by his feet.. "Uh... I'm just standing out here looking to the moon." I said smiling.. I could feel Chanyeol behide me trying to my hand.. or something along the lines..

Yongguk goppa gave me a look of disbelief. "You talk to yourself while looking at the moon?" Yongguk oppa asked. I can tell his trying not to laugh.. I frowned. "I wasn't talking to myself.." I said. "You still have an imaginary friend when your 19 now?" Yongguk oppa asked.. As he laughed quietly.. I frowned and pouted. "Don't stay out to late Kid.. or you may be taken by bigfoot or something" Yongguk joked.. He laughed as I stuck my tongue out at him.. Yongguk oppa closed the door, As I frowned and pouted more... I looked behide at exo.. I can tell Chanyeol was trying not to laugh himself. And Kris was giving me a confused look.. maybe confused as to why I didn't tell Yongguk oppa about them.. "He would have walked over here... if I told him about you guys.." I said. Kris gave me a look of disbeilef... 'He still doesn't trust me..' I thought.

-1 minute later-

"His protective.. Ever since than.." I said. "KIDDO! ITS TIME FOR DINNER!" Yongguk yelled from the front door, as he opened the door.. Chanyeol gave me a face, for me to tell them more.. "My brother is going to get angry.. if I don't come in now.. He may walk over here to get me.. And He'll see you guys.." I said. Chanyeol still looked to me with the same look... "I promise.." I said as I hugged Chanyeol and the other members of the pack.. Before I ran off, To Yongguk oppa.. "I still can't believe you still talk to Imgainry friends.." Yongguk chuckled.. I punched him lightly on the shoulder.. As Yongguk laughed whole heartedly. He walked on ahead of me.. With Leo following after him.. As I took the door knob.. And Looked over at Chanyeol and the other exo members as they looked to me.. I smiled.. Before I closed the door and locked it..


Chanyeol's POV:

    "She was going to tell us... about what happened to her when she was four years old.." Suho hyung said.. When we had went home and changed and was now sitting around the living room of our house. "About the Rouge?" I asked. "Exactly..." Kris Hyung said. "Why does she keep wanting to hide us? Wouldn't she just want her brother to find us and call the hunter?" Kai asked. "I don't know... But I think there is something more about her past that, we don't know yet.." Kris hyung said. I looked out the window... 'Why does she keep helping us? And Why do I always let my guard down when I'm with her..' I thought..